FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may also get off on seeing his crimes on the news thus confirming his murder, he may leave the scene before even knowing his victims have deceased. He shoots with intention to kill, street hunting game, and thrill heightened more with news confirming his 'kill' ?

Here is an alley located in the heart of the neighborhood. I think this is sadly not the only alley like this in SH which provides lots of cover for criminals.

attachment.php

In my hometown, when the post office started to look like this, a local landscaper rounded up other landscapers he knew and they all pitched in with labor or donations. That was out of hometown pride. In SH, this is life or death. Just an idea for the locals if they can get LE and City approval at some point.

I am seeing an ISIS terrorist lone gunman for the following reasons. He has dark facial hair, thin beard, similar to this one You can see it in some of the videos:
attachment.php

His outfit is similar to middle eastern garb. In addition you can see the white cap under his hood in this video. His top may not be as long as the one in this photo but it is the same style outfit.
attachment.php

You can see the cap in this video under his hood: https://www.facebook.com/140774803217282/videos/140776413217121/

If in fact 3 of 4 were gay or even the 4 victims. Isis view of gay is so taboo, one example ; http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-about-homosexuality-under-isis-10470894.html

If they are not gay, ISIS in general will kill anyone.

He is wearing some type of sandal. Look closely at his feet at all angles. You can see it in this video:
https://www.facebook.com/140774803217282/videos/140776413217121/

His strut is cocky and arrogant and possibly learned from a military camp.

Attachments

• 4ac89c0bf3badf688e61c6ca779ac14d--islamic-middle.jpg
    4ac89c0bf3badf688e61c6ca779ac14d--islamic-middle.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 92efc4fa28965c51a8fb79051123a1b4.jpg
    92efc4fa28965c51a8fb79051123a1b4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 242
:partyguy2: Welcome to WebSleuths, @Ivy9! :confetti:

He may also get off on seeing his crimes on the news thus confirming his murder, he may leave the scene before even knowing his victims have deceased. He shoots with intention to kill, street hunting game, and thrill heightened more with news confirming his 'kill' ?

I'm not seeing any clues whatsoever of a lone-wolf religious extremist vendetta-type shooter. Not in his clothes, his walk, the manner or method of attacks, or the (at this point) speculative motives. IMO.

And if police do, they haven't mentioned it. If there was any remote validity to the rumor, I imagine law enforcement would want the public to know. That's a pretty important clue in ID'ing any potential suspect.

Whatever reason this guy is telling himself to justify these murders is not going to make sense to normal people IMO. I believe he thinks he is smarter than LE. I don't think he is necessarily smoking pot, but more likely he is snorting something like coke, ICE, crack-cocaine - something that pumps him up to go out and kill and of course he gets a rush from the actual shooting. He's a that needs to be caught!

It's just what I see in the videos. It wasn't one thing, I noticed several things that made me think it may be a terrorist.

Who would come out of a neighborhood to shoot someone and then return to that same neighborhood? A terrorist would not care if they were shot dead, they are only interested in killing as many people as they can before they are gunned down. Or someone very stupid and think they are too smart to be caught or they do not care.

No FBI profile published to date?

rs/bbm

Not that I've seen. But at least one criminologist has tried their hand at a profile.

http://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/seminole-heights-killer-developing-profile

Who would come out of a neighborhood to shoot someone and then return to that same neighborhood? A terrorist would not care if they were shot dead, they are only interested in killing as many people as they can before they are gunned down. Or someone very stupid and think they are too smart to be caught or they do not care.

No FBI profile published to date?

"Bryanna Fox, an assistant professor of criminology at the University of South Florida, and a former special agent at the F.B.I, says that as far as serial killers go, this is a very unique case."

I am always very leery of these so called "experts" who are "former" agents, detectives, etc. Retired is one thing but this lady does not look old enough to have retired. If they were good enough to do what they did why didn't they stay in their field?

I know several who were subpar and the next thing I knew there they were on television giving expert analysis. The networks and local stations will take just about anyone if they can express themselves and aren't butt ugly.

"Bryanna Fox, an assistant professor of criminology at the University of South Florida, and a former special agent at the F.B.I, says that as far as serial killers go, this is a very unique case."

I am always very leery of these so called "experts" who are "former" agents, detectives, etc. Retired is one thing but this lady does not look old enough to have retired. If they were good enough to do what they did why didn't they stay in their field?

I know several who were subpar and the next thing I knew there they were on television giving expert analysis. The networks and local stations will take just about anyone if they can express themselves and aren't butt ugly.

I get what you are saying. However, taking a quick look at her CV, I got the impression that her career aspirations may have been more targeted towards research and academia. Just a thought, but perhaps that could explain her departure, rather than ineptitude?

http://intra.cbcs.usf.edu/PersonTracker/common/file/cv-661.pdf

rbbm

Yes, that's a very unusual statement. I by no means made an exhaustive search, but I couldn't find anything with that quote attributed to ISIS or terrorism. Do you remember the news source? TIA

Try as I might I can't accurately recall the news source. Would have been an MSM TV news outlet. I do remember that it was said in the context of making other threats against the USA. Will keep trying, and searching too.

I'm not seeing any clues whatsoever of a lone-wolf religious extremist vendetta-type shooter. Not in his clothes, his walk, the manner or method of attacks, or the (at this point) speculative motives. IMO.

And if police do, they haven't mentioned it. If there was any remote validity to the rumor, I imagine law enforcement would want the public to know. That's a pretty important clue in ID'ing any potential suspect.

LE might not mention it. jmo What made me wonder about a possible link was the couple of stories I read about a recent arson case involving a mosque in Tampa. It was in a local paper there, and there may have been more than one case.

[video=youtube;LK_XJMdexaU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_XJMdexaU[/video]

Yeah, I agree. They walk very heel-toe - that kind of awkward walk you do when you know people are watching you , like when you actively try to walk normally and it looks unnatural. Also, what kind of gun is being used? Could it be a larger gun that he has concealed down his back forcing him to walk so upright? It looks like his phone that he flips out of his front pocket, definitely a younger man - 20s to 30s.

I found the body language lady on this case a joke. There was nothing that we all had not already established - I was hoping to have something to ponder about.

What I ended up pondering about was how silly and obvious her observations were !!!

At some level the dress IMO feels more like a dancer or arty type attire as opposed to terror

or cross dressing stuff

I dont understand how the gay angle is avoided by LE -- that sounds more like following someone from a gay club or using an app than random

Does anyone know a concrete reason why they have ruled out the earlier hate crimes in the area?

I keep thinking he she is not good with guns as opposed to overkill

if he wanted that he might use a knife -- and he is getting up pretty close and would have a noise factor

plus the fact that he needs to get so close makes me think he is novice gun user moo

i just had a chilling thought -- if he she break out and does a daylight killing SH is gonna be so scared.......

Almost like a video game. Kind of robotic. Scores points and leaves.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

But would a gang require a recruit to become a serial killer, though? Seems like that could bring a lot of unwanted attention from LE if gang leaders made all their new recruits kill multiple people in the neighborhood.

I'm considering a possibility of someone similar to John Mohammed and Lee Boyd Malvo - the Beltway/D.C. Snipers. Cold, calculating, random killings used to terrify a community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks

I too believe this has hints of the DC sniper's. Out there killing random people in order to cover up a killing of someone that's a problem in his life.

This doesn't scream 'gang initiation' or 'gang related,' however that doesn't mean it shouldn't be examined as a possible gang related.

I too believe this has hints of the DC sniper's. Out there killing random people in order to cover up a killing of someone that's a problem in his life.

This doesn't scream 'gang initiation' or 'gang related,' however that doesn't mean it shouldn't be examined as a possible gang related.

I believe LE has already dismissed that--as well as the "terrorist" motive.

I believe he does it because he enjoys the atmosphere of anxiety he has created. The question is WHAT made him snap?

Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members