FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beyond weird. Is there honestly a person dumb enough to engage in a drive-by shooting in an area with an active serial killer on the loose and a heavily guarded police presence?

That is a good point!

I will say though, this is kind of some conspiracy theory funk, but if you were NOT the perp and for some reason wanted to shoot someone in the neighborhood, it would be a pretty good time to get them there and hope it's blamed on the active serial killer.

[video=twitter;931747397318914048]https://twitter.com/sarahbrosario/status/931747397318914048[/video]

It seems the suspect in the drive-by shooting is in custody.

I woke up just now and read the thread to catch up and became completely excited at the first mention of the police activity. Glad they caught *this* individual and now I hope the SK is next!

I think he does too, but I don't think he's motivated by terrorizing the community (even though he is indeed terrorizing the community). I think it's way more personal than that. And by personal, I mean it's all about HIM. He has a sick desire to kill so he kills. I honestly don't think it's more complicated than that.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change as we learn more.

It could be as simple as he's killing because he can, and he likes it.............

:wagon:to Websleuths, tenlover!! We're glad you're here!!

:cheer::cheer:

rbbm.
Nov 18 2017
http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...edle-in-the-seminole-heights-haystack/2344539
By John Romano, Times Columnist Published: November 18, 2017
It gets tougher at night when you're hounded by your own doubts. When you lie awake in bed at 2 a.m., wondering if there is any possible strategy or clue you've missed.

For some reason, they never include these details in the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit research projects on serial killers. If you look closely, the FBI studies even tell you they have "little utility in helping identify an unknown offender during an active serial murder investigation.''
So, if you're Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan, you get up at 3:15 a.m. and find yourself driving toward the Seminole Heights neighborhood for another look around.

Four murdered residents, and presumably one mystery killer. Everyone with an opinion, and no one with anything resembling a name or a clue.

Every day more tips come in. The tally now is somewhere north of 3,000. Around police headquarters, it is said they start each day with a brand new haystack, and proceed to look for the missing needle.

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if we haven't already come in contact with him,'' Dugan said.

"What we're speculating, which is all we can do because we don't have the answers yet, is we threw him off of his routine,'' Dugan said. "The first three were in the evenings. And why was there that gap? We have a presence in the neighborhood. Does that mean he knows where we're at? How calculated is he? I think now we're pretty convinced that this guy knows what he's doing. We weren't sure he was all that calculated before.

"The fourth one has definitely changed the way we're thinking about this person.''
They've gotten data from the FBI on the Maryvale shooter in Arizona who was linked to nine murders in 2015 and 2016.

Any idea who they were talking about? Someone we were looking at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I do feel like it is related to the superhero people were suspecting. :worms:

Just a bit about the person accused of the Arizona shootings.Wondering what if anything we might glean from that shooter, about the Seminole shooter?
Seems he was the son of a Mexican celebrity.
imo.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-saucedo-jose-segura-el-jj-padrino/344113001/
In a plot twist worthy of a "Law and Order" TV episode, the father of the man accused of being Phoenix's "Serial Street Shooter" is a celebrity in the Mexican music world.

José Juan Segura is a well-known music producer and musician who specializes in narcocorridos, a genre from northern Mexico that chronicles — some say glamorizes — Mexican drug cartels.
His son, Aaron Saucedo, has been charged in one murder and police say he is responsible for eight others, which terrorized neighborhoods in Phoenix in 2016. Police do not suspect Segura had anything to do with the crimes, describing him as the "father of a troubled kid."
Police and prosecutors believe that Saucedo, 23, committed nine murders over 12 shootings from August 2015 to July 2016. Most of the shootings took place in the Maryvale neighborhood of west Phoenix. Others were in east-central Phoenix. The victims all were black females or young Hispanic men

Maybe his is a drag queen. I am serious -- in daylight goes in drag all the time

that would throw people off

his walk is so identifiable

I would not be surprised at all if this perp is a cross dresser. I have always thought I see two small protusions under his jacket that look like small breasts and I dont think its just his pectorial muscles. It may be a bullet proof vest or something but something is showing two small bulges under his jacket.

The second Nov 14th video of the latest shooting shows it the best. You have to watch through to the Nov 14th one.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tampa-police-believe-new-video-shows-suspect-moments-before-4th-murder/

The two swelled areas seem to be a little more to the outside and not normally where breasts are so it kind of now makes me think he may have on a shoulder holster underneath his jacket or a bullet proof vest or something.

I had purchased a double shoulder holster for conceal carry and I got one that was symetrical on both sides to make it more comfortable and not feel like something is just hanging off of one shoulder.

It could be something like that he is using to carry his gun under the jacket. There is something making those small bulges so its either something like that or maybe he does dress in drag and could be why LE is having trouble catching him.

Below is link to what double shoulder holsters look like

https://blackhillsleather.com/shoulder-holsters/double-shoulder-rigs.html

I would not be surprised at all if this perp is a cross dresser. I have always thought I see two small protusions under his jacket that look like small breasts and I dont think its just his pectorial muscles. It may be a bullet proof vest or something but something is showing two small bulges under his jacket.

The 2nd video of the latest shooting shows it the best.

The two swelled areas seem to be a little more to the outside and not normally where breasts are so it kind of now makes me think he may have on a shoulder holster underneath his jacket or a bullet proof vest or something.

I had purchased a double shoulder holster for conceal carry and I got one that was symetrical on both sides to make it more comfortable and not feel like something is just hanging off of one shoulder.

It could be something like that he is using to carry his gun under the jacket. There is something making those small bulges so its either something like that or maybe he does dress in drag and could be why LE is having trouble catching him.

Below is link to what double shoulder holsters look like

https://blackhillsleather.com/shoulder-holsters/double-shoulder-rigs.html

Excellent analysis. That could explain why he is dressing in so many clothes when it is so warm out.

What do you think about the witness who says he has facial hair? Fake beard?

Excellent analysis. That could explain why he is dressing in so many clothes when it is so warm out.

What do you think about the witness who says he has facial hair? Fake beard?

That is a good question about the facial hair. Maybe it is fake. That Nov 14th video shows the facial hair pretty good too around his chin area.

It really could explain why LE is having so much trouble finding the killer. Maybe he looks totally different during the daytime. It would be really something if he was dressing as a female during the day.

https://www.vox.com/2016/12/2/13803158/serial-killers-victims-data
[h=1]What data on 3,000 murderers and 10,000 victims tells us about serial killers[/h]
Updated by Zachary Crockett

What they found is that the majority of serial killers simply kill for enjoyment.
motive.png

Across race lines, two-thirds of serial killer victims are white. But when gauged with US Census figures of the general population, black people are by far the most overrepresented: They account for 13.3 percent of the US population but a whopping 24 percent of all victims.
1race.png
Serial killers also prefer younger victims: About 18 percent of all victims fall under the age of 18, while just over 10 percent are over the age of 60.

After peaking at age 29, the chances of being murdered by a serial killer dramatically decrease in one’s 30s, 40s, and 50s.

I've been thinking about why, with the increased police presence, guardian angels, etc in the neighborhood, the perp chose to change the time of day of his most recent murder rather than the location.

.....snipped for focus......

I have to wonder if he changed his time of when he shoots victims to be the exact time when LE changes their shifts?

"Tampa police say residents of the city's Seminole Heights neighborhood reported hearing shots just before 5 a.m. Tuesday."

If the killer changed his shooting time to be right around when graveyard shift ends and LE changes shifts then he may have felt it would give him a better chance to escape. I think some departments have turnover meetings for the next shift to help them get up to speed on any events that happened late at night as they begin their morning shift.

This could explain why the 4th victim was shot close to 5 a.m.

If so, then how did the perp know the time of LE shift changes. Scanner? Or just a guess he had?

The more I learn about this case the more convinced I am that this killer is very cunning and he is taking steps not to be caught. I hope his arrogance makes him slip up.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...-person-shot-dead-seminole-heights/861659001/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3