FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this works, it's the picture of the contoured waistline.

Attachments

• SH.pdf
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
I agree about the athlete/basketball player/runner theory. In an earlier post, I linked a teen elite athletics and education center called The Skills Center near where Monica's body was found. Maybe he used to be a member there. There is also a juvenile detention center right where Ronald Felton's body was found. I think he might have used both services in his past.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...fa501d5243d933c!8m2!3d27.990472!4d-82.4507653

Or basketball players with their ball tricks.

I'm hung up on him being athlete....grateful when others offer other ideas to keep my mind limber.

jmopinion

iPhone seen reflecting in his back pocket at one point.

That isn't a phone reflecting in his/hers back pocket. If you watch the video closely as he/she is walking away you can see that it is just a fold/crease in his jacket reflecting bright white like other parts of his jacket.

We need a break in the case.

Somebody somewhere has suspicion about someone....that person needs to be convinced to make a call. This killer could strike again and another person will be dead! The call needs to be made.

jmo

If he possibly has two devices, a flip phone and an iPhone type thing he seems to have as well, then that would indicate some means and some need to keep separate lines of communications.

Since he seems at one point to be talking on the cell that he flips around just before, and holds it in front of himself seeming to look at it, I wonder if he's expecting a call and answering it or making a call?

So, whomever he does talk to, if he is really talking to them, he uses the flip phone to communicate with them, which could or could not indicate that the other person is involved or aware of his location and what he's up to.

When would that conversation fall in the timeline of his shooting that night?

The way he's seems so confident, I think he'd have a good excuse to give to be there, if he'd run into anyone who'd ask him, while he was hunting his first three victims... like 'on my way home from work' 'walking across town to visit a friend or relative'.

So, what was his alibi to be there so early in the morning if he was stopped before he shot the courageous Mr. Fenton?

Once he does kill, does he and where would he stash at least his jacket and gun, as he proceeds to get away, or does he get away with them?

Does he have a stash or safe place nearest to where Mr. Fenton was shot? Could that be closer to where he starts his day?

Cannot help getting a bit of serial killer, Jesse Matthews vibe, wondering about nearby hospitals and nursing homes, imo speculation.
A place to wash, change clothing and also provide a confidence inspiring alibi.

Okay this has been driving me nuts... whats the deal with so many people referring to him having a flip phone?

Did I miss something or have people confused him "flipping" his phone as he walks with him actually having a flip phone??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Okay this has been driving me nuts... whats the deal with so many people referring to him having a flip phone?

Did I miss something or have people confused him "flipping" his phone as he walks with him actually having a flip phone??

I'm confused too. I thought it was a flip-phone too...but others are saying it's not. Do we know for sure?

jmo

I'm confused too. I thought it was a flip-phone too...but others are saying it's not. Do we know for sure?

jmo
Ive been following from the beginning and Im 99% sure that people are confused about it. We never thought it was a flip phone, the mayor and chief made specific mention of how he flips his phone and sleuthers thought this to be valuable also.

Of course he COULD have a flip phone but there hasnt been anything that I am aware of to indicate that and since flip phones arent as common anymore it was likely a smart phone

Repost refresher, rbbm.
Just a blurred photo, a mirage - but looks like horns coming out of his head, lol.imo.
Oct 27 2017
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...e4df8da8a7426a393f4bd15e48aa48?from=rss-basic
Speaking to reporters in Tampa on Thursday afternoon, Mr Dugan pointed out specific clues in the video in the hope that it would lead to the person of interest being identified.

He zeroed in on the “significant” moment when the person takes their mobile phone out of their right pocket and flips it in their hand.

“The reason I focus in on the flip is because I’ve tried to do that myself several times and have dropped my phone,” Mr Dugan said.

“Now, I’m not a millennial, I’m not part of the selfie generation, I don’t know if that is common … but I can tell you I’ve asked others to do that and they’ve dropped their phones. That might be habit of this person.

“At this point, everything is a clue.”
“Take a close look at the one colour video … look at the style of clothing, the type of hoodie. Is it the traditional thick, thermal sweatshirt hoodie? Is it a rain jacket? Is it a long, thin, T-shirt-style hoodie? Someone has to know who wears clothing like that.

“In my opinion … if that were me in that video, I have to believe that my neighbours would be able to identify me.”
attachment.php

Police have zeroed in on the clue of the distinctive way the Tampa ‘person of interest’ flips their phone.Source:Supplie

Attachments

• b1e367f36690b24624259a19c32edf53.jpg
    b1e367f36690b24624259a19c32edf53.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 239

Just my thoughts only: Maybe he lives with an older person and is using their cell phone. An older person who refuses to upgrade to a newer device, i.e. a JITTERBUG flip phone.

I agree with FindHG about the smart phone in the back pocket though. It could be a crease, but it certainly seems as if it is reflecting from a light.

Also, I have been thinking about the StingRay Phone Tracer device that was used in Missy Bevers' case by New York detectives. Could that be of help if he has a disposable phone? Also, is the government still giving away free cell phones?

You're not the only one...all goes back to LE saying he appears to be FLIPPING his phone.

They never said anything to indicate it is a flip phone. moo

You're not the only one...all goes back to LE saying he appears to be FLIPPING his phone.

They never said anything to indicate it is a flip phone. moo

:seeya: Hi Jax49!

Seminole Heights residents begin putting up Christmas lights to help with patrols

[video=youtube;vPo9uH-k9gA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPo9uH-k9gA&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=wuszwecG1RMtjPvX-6[/video]

Yes, people are confused between flipping a phone and a flip phone.

Yes, people are confused between flipping a phone and a flip phone.

I have my doubts that what he is flipping is a phone. I don't see a light on the screen indicating this is a phone. Later on in the video I you could see something else that looks like a phone, but not the first object that he flips at least to me.

Hi Boots. Nice to "see" you again.

This case has really hooked me...just waiting for the next murder...too scary.

Me too! It's never a good time for any kind of killer, but this guy has an entire neighborhood on lockdown at the time when people are trying to get their Christmas shopping done, relatives coming in for visits and kiddos will be out of school!!!!!!

One positive is that the community is coming together with LE at this time. Everyone is uniting and not dividing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson