Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
omgosh, I was just thinking as I was reading that, what if it was Caylee, her body couldve possibly floated down the river or washed up there after the storms. The boater found the remains by a bridge. :(
Deja Vu - this made me think of poor Lacy & little baby Conner.

I would think you could tell from the size? IDK.

Maybe they don't want to say anything until all the info (age, sex, race) is established. If it's possible to tell the approx age by sight alone, the LE probably already know that info but won't release that to the media until they have more info.

WOW! I wish they would say if it was a small body or an adult

Wow. Ty for the link. Even if it's not Caylee, hopefully this finding will give some family somewhere closure they need. :(

As awful as this sounds I too hope it is able to bring closure to some family.

WOW! I wish they would say if it was a small body or an adult

No kidding, if it is not her size potentially, they should say something to that effect with the amount of press this case is getting.

Was this area searched & were there any pings from Casey's phone in this area?

Don't know, but maybe the pings from all family members should be checked regardless. Just my opinion.

No kidding, if it is not her size potentially, they should say something to that effect with the amount of press this case is getting.

I agree!! Anytime I hear of something being found, I get hopeful that we'll have an answer and LE will be able to bring murder charges.

This confused me to but,

The great grandpa lives in the nursing home which is in marion county. The great grandma still lives in the house which is Mt. Dora. Great grandma goes to nursing home everyday to visit.

I just went to google maps and noticed that Mt. Dora is located near Euristis which was mentioned in one of the pyschics connected to Windchimes.
Anybody remember where I read that. It was about a sister in law in Germany who had pyschic visions and said that Caylee had something happen to her on XXXX Hill St.

When the woman writing checked for a certain address on Hill St, it came up in Euristis which if you go to the map is right next to Mt. Dora. The plot thickens.

If the great grandparents live in Marion country, how far is their location from the Sharpes Ferry Bridge?

Anyone recall the name of the nursing home the grandfather is in?

That would be good to find. If Ocala for instance, it is very close. Something that someone familiar with the area on visits to them would be a logical choice for a dumping ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back