Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just throwing this wild theory out there, but maybe Caylee never made it home from that trip to see Great Grandpa in the nursing home?

There is also an article about someone who has been missing since Labor Day. http://www.ocala.com/article/20080912/NEWS/809120212 You would think that they could tell you if it's an adult or not from the size of the torso. I am wondering if it's that of a child's and they don't want everyone to assume it's Caylee? It just seems odd that they haven't said a child's torso or adults.

My feeling is that they will test the bones before they reveal anything unless of course it is an adult, I bet they would release that but who knows... sure am ready for this to end

I volunteer with Missing Person organizations and almost always they don't release any facts until a medical examiner has been involved. They don't want to speculate on any level because of the amount of missing person cases within the state. It would be unfair to get the families of the missing alarmed unless they are 100% sure of a fact.

Just throwing this wild theory out there, but maybe Caylee never made it home from that trip to see Great Grandpa in the nursing home?

Anyone know the name or address of the nursing home?

The thing that would refute that is independent testimony of Cindy and George as far as timelines go. Cindy heard her, George saw her according to them. It messes with timelines and search techniques when we have incorrect information. That is why the 9th was critical to them I believe, but it was a camera with pictures on it that turned the date around. If the whole family wanted the 9th and the camera pictures burned them, then why not stretch it a day or two as to when she was seen. That wouldn't explain the decomp in the car though, if indeed something happened on the 15th and then the body was dumped at Sharpes Ferry Bridge. I think it would have had to have been a return trip regardless.

Familiar territory nonetheless potentially. Wish we had more information.

I also keep thinking about all of the psychics that I have seen post online. They have all been pretty consistent of saying the she is near water but not in the water.

I volunteer with Missing Person organizations and almost always they don't release any facts until a medical examiner has been involved. They don't want to speculate on any level because of the amount of missing person cases within the state. It would be unfair to get the families of the missing alarmed unless they are 100% sure of a fact.

Well that's fair. It isn't just Caylee supporters who are waiting anxiously...if there are so many missing person's cases in Florida, as an earlier poster stated, then there are many families pondering these results as well. I'm hopeful that this will bring closure to one of them.

I also keep thinking about all of the psychics that I have seen post online. They have all been pretty consistent of saying the she is near water but not in the water.

Every single psychic involved in any missing person case says that the person is near water. I am being honest, research it. It is the number one top claim for psychics.

Every single psychic involved in any missing person case says that the person is near water. I am being honest, research it. It is the number one top claim for psychics.

And almost everywhere in Florida is near water! lol

My jury is still out on the whole psychic thing but I'm just sayin'...

It would make some sense for Casey to dispose of the body some distance away if she wanted to add credence to the kidnapping story. The further away the better. So how far could she go without being away too long and having to stop for gas etc.?

The nursing home is in Mt. Dura Florida which is about 25 miles from Orlando. I think it is about 45 miles from Ocala

That is so true! I haven't researched it, but it does seem that is what they always say.

The nursing home in Mt. Dora is in Marion County. The River where the body was found is in Ocala in eatern Marion County.

And almost everywhere in Florida is near water! lol

My jury is still out on the whole psychic thing but I'm just sayin'...

My thoughts exactly!!! Not a far stretch of anyone's imagination that her body could be near water....:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back