Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would make some sense for Casey to dispose of the body some distance away if she wanted to add credence to the kidnapping story. The further away the better. So how far could she go without being away too long and having to stop for gas etc.?

An OP answered that in this thread somewhere. Think they said someone else had figured out mpg of her Sunfire and concluded she could have made the trip with a full tank.

I just went to google maps and noticed that Mt. Dora is located near Euristis which was mentioned in one of the pyschics connected to Windchimes.
Anybody remember where I read that. It was about a sister in law in Germany who had pyschic visions and said that Caylee had something happen to her on XXXX Hill St.

When the woman writing checked for a certain address on Hill St, it came up in Euristis which if you go to the map is right next to Mt. Dora. The plot thickens.

I just went and read that, it is under Anonymous Information page 29 worth reading.

Just so you know, to make your searches easier, Mt. Dora is in Lake County, not Marion County. Also, it is Eustis, not Euristis.

Given that Florida is loaded with swampland at every corner, you can hit water pretty quickly if you dig mere inches in most of the state: a body being near water is a given. And even if a body wasn't found near water, a psychic would probably claim a glass of water was near by... :)

Just throwing this wild theory out there, but maybe Caylee never made it home from that trip to see Great Grandpa in the nursing home?

Okay, so that would mean KC is covering for her Mom? I'm not being snarky. I want to hear more. It just looks snarrky in black and white type.

Okay, so that would mean KC is covering for her Mom? I'm not being snarky. I want to hear more. It just looks snarrky in black and white type.

Some of those theories center around several statements.

1. When Casey says "you don't know my involvement?" to her mother on a released call.
2. When Casey says "they are trying to pin this on me".
3. When Cindy says Casey will be "mother of the year".

1. When Casey says "you don't know my involvement?" to her mother on a released call.

another poster has been adamant about this, I just always dismissed it, but it does make you give it a second look for sure. Now I'm going to have to back track and rethink some things, hard to get my ol' brain to go in reverse...half the time I can't get it to go forward.

It would make some sense for Casey to dispose of the body some distance away if she wanted to add credence to the kidnapping story. The further away the better. So how far could she go without being away too long and having to stop for gas etc.?

That is why she stole the gas cans, not because she needed gas she did not want to stop any place out of the ordinary for gas and on video... she took the gas cans to put in her car after dumping Caylee.

I volunteer with Missing Person organizations and almost always they don't release any facts until a medical examiner has been involved. They don't want to speculate on any level because of the amount of missing person cases within the state. It would be unfair to get the families of the missing alarmed unless they are 100% sure of a fact.

My family was involved in a similar situation about 17 years ago. My uncle was in a helicopter accident over the Gulf of Mexico. The other three passengers were found, but not his. They searched for about 2 weeks but never could find him. But for the next year after the accident, everytime a body was found, they would inform my grandparents of it. Unfortunately, it was never him. But each time they would get their hopes up only to have them destroyed by the news that it wasn't him. After about the third or fourth time, they kindly told officials to only notify them if it was definitely him. It was a very rough year for our entire family, so I completely understand the protocol that they would want to follow and make sure they are 100% possitive of the identity.

I remember back when I heard comment #1 I thought it was weird. It was like Casey was saying her mom did know her involvement because she was asking a question. It's just really odd.

My words are JMO and nothing else.

can't they also tell male from female right away if it's a torso? I'm thinking breast/chest area or if there is genitalia. they may not be able to tell adult or child from the size, but I would think they could distinguish gender pretty easily?

I remember back when I heard comment #1 I thought it was weird. It was like Casey was saying her mom did know her involvement because she was asking a question. It's just really odd.

My words are JMO and nothing else.

The impression I got from that statement/question is that Casey was in disbelief (or feigning disbelief) that her mom would imply that she was possibly involved in any way whatsoever. As in "you think I might be involved in this?"....that's just me tho.

can't they also tell male from female right away if it's a torso? I'm thinking breast/chest area or if there is genitalia. they may not be able to tell adult or child from the size, but I would think they could distinguish gender pretty easily?

Well, maybe that's telling in and of itself.

You would think they'd see if there were breasts.

The impression I got from that statement/question is that Casey was in disbelief (or feigning disbelief) that her mom would imply that she was possibly involved in any way whatsoever. As in "you think I might be involved in this?"....that's just me tho.

That's what I got from it too.

One would think. There is LE confirmation (on the record) the body was in the trunk today and it was Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17354726/detail.html

Just throwing this wild theory out there, but maybe Caylee never made it home from that trip to see Great Grandpa in the nursing home?

That has crossed my mind, seriously! Fairly familar with the area. Not really that far from Mt Dora when you consider the Hwy 19 and Hwy 40 are rural roads without a lot of traffic signals or traffic on them either, mostly forest.

No, not just you. I'm sure that is exactly what she meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back