FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be quite honest with each of you the only word that comes to mind is *****! I can not find the cord to put between the camera and the computer to hopefully share the pics I took. I will go get one tomm, and hope I can figure out how to get them here.

The only way I know how to ger pics from the camera is thro an attachemnt in an email. I am hoping I can do a cut and paste, and post them here for all of you .

Thanx to so many of you who have been helpful in terms of mother ....................................

Not doing a emotion thing group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, sending an email from the phone to yourself works quite well when you can't find the cord! I've done it many times. Just go into your address book on your phone and add yourself as a contact, using your email address. Then you can send yourself an email with a photo attached.

Some notions moo:

Onset is one component,duration the next. What I was trying to say is that her viewpoint included very adament statements about his behaviors, and her beliefs that he suffered with mental illiness.

Radicalzation can occur later - IMO they are not mutually exclusive. Same with our discussions regarding ISIS motivated, or hate crime. This can and probably is both.

I think where we are differing is which one is A and B.

I have a C as well!

Much hobophibia results from the notions presented in the bible. I think o it as receipe. Add in a dash of that. Grow up in(same for racism)an eenvoronment where hate for african americans, homosexuals, jewish whatever is "preached" for lack of a better word-- and that is part of the receipe as well

IMO the ISIS disain for homosexuality in this instance is also part of the receipe. Add in some serious impulse control issues and here we are

homphobia cannot be minimized in light of the statements made by his father, regarding the intensity of his sons response to two men kissing.

That IMO, sounds like a trigger, especially in one who is mentally ill resulting in a drive up here to a popular gay bar.

The fact that the guns used were recently purchased, after the two men kissing triggered intense feelings and thoughts is also a clue IMO

We have not heard any he was a gun lover stuff so that is a rule out, the guns appear to have been purchased for specific reason based on when purchased and what has happened here.

We have

-core early exposure to hate of gays
-a trigger - men kissing
-a history of being unable to process and control feelings of rage (DV)
- initiation of a plan - purchase of the guns
- drive up reulsting in biggest mass shooting in history. I think there will be some collateral fatalties by LE bullets- it was a long and tense evening.

and here we are on WS.

I think it would be interesting to know exactly when the "kiss" occured and how far after that the guns were purchased.

Some of the timing may have been work related.

I truly believe he was not a suicide bomber. I think his plan was to go in there watch and hate the festivites, stew if you will, and at closing time murder people leaving the bar at closing outside .

I think the armed security guard threw him off guard and changed everything.

The fact that he did not, when he ran into the bar murder a lot and then kill himself is important.

Apparently he was negoating with LE, indicting IMO. a belief that he would be able to get away is important as well.

He got in the bar around 930, he could have just attempted then - the waiting until closing on the spot at 2:02 indciates that IMo he planned to do all the shooting outside get in his car and "escape"

all moo
As well as some of his trainings would of been first aid. He knew the longer after the first 60 minutes. He kept those he shot and left them to bleed out. How evil is that alone......
I've had no Internet access and my 4g is about as much use as a chocolate mug. I'm trying to conserve data. Have we heard from any witnesses from inside today. I'm so hoping that many managed to get medical attention as soon as LE took the shooter down? Ty in advance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The shooter isn't going to knock or bang on the door..He will just shoot it. I hate to think of how many poor people died in there because they couldn't get out that door!

I can't think of one justifiable reason to block them in.

Robert Kennedy answered that years ago. One may wish to read the Constitution of the USA

I get the point you are trying to make. So we just allow ourselves to be taken out where we live? I think even RFK would have to have a more realistic answer than that if he had not died 48 years ago, in another era.

You're so right. But it's going to continue. It's more important to debate "religion" than it is to talk about what really happened in Orlando. I'm getting slightly nauseated here. :(

For some reason it seems as if many would prefer to go for ISIS angle than homophobia, where the father clearly stated (which is astounding in and of itself considering that part of the worlds beleifs that gay people deserve to be tossed off rooftops).

IMO, the reality here is , this guy was very disrought seeing two men kissing, and two weeks later he ends up in a gay bar committed the biggest mass murder in this countries history.

IMo logic would indicate that homophibia is the primary motivator . That is not ruling out the influence of his culture beliving that gays deserve to have their heads removed because they are gay

but.....................................

For some reason it seems as if many would prefer to go for ISIS angle than homophobia, where the father clearly stated (which is astounding in and of itself considering that part of the worlds beleifs that gay people deserve to be tossed off rooftops).

IMO, the reality here is , this guy was very disrought seeing two men kissing, and two weeks later he ends up in a gay bar committed the biggest mass murder in this countries history.

IMo logic would indicate that homophibia is the primary motivator . That is not ruling out the influence of his culture beliving that gays deserve to have their heads removed because they are gay

ISIS and homophobia go hand in.

I can't think of one justifiable reason to block them in.

Read every attack that has ever happened in a similar setting. It is always thus. I am not saying it is right, but it is almost universal. RI, 2003. Happyland Fire 1990. Bronx Social Club 1976. I know there are more.

The shooter isn't going to knock or bang on the door..He will just shoot it. I hate to think of how many poor people died in there because they couldn't get out that door!

I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to make a spit second decision in a moment of complete and utter terror!!!

Since his father is now backtracking and now says it was an act of terrorism..........I don't believe a word out of his mouth about the two guys kissing two weeks ago.

Only Islamic? What about all the other shooters that were not Islamic?

In reference to "stop more from coming in," we absolutely should not be accepting people, regardless of religion, who hate our country. IIRC, the Orlando shooter denounced U.S. bombing of Afghanistan while he was killing people in the club. The same politicians who insisted we invade and destroy the Middle East now insist we open our borders to the pissed off people they created. Top Homeland Security and DOD officials have testified they have no way of knowing if Syrian "refugees" are refugees or even Syrian. Before immigration "reform," we only accepted people who would benefit the country, much as Switzerland and New Zealand do now. Even doctors had to pass rigorous medical exams in English where only the highest scorers were accepted.

With specific reference to Islam, should we have accepted all German immigrants during World War II? Not every German was a Nazi, after all.

I am so glad they were able to stop that hater. When I read it I wondered if he wanted to do a copycat killing.

I hope they throw him under the jail. He is another hater our country doesn't need.

Copycat? He just so happened to have all of that at his disposal on a Saturday afternoon? Three ARs and explosives. He's a terrorist not just a hater. Call him what he is too.

CARIIS would you say the majority of patrons at that club would have little to no experience with firearms?

Reason I am asking is because the witnesses that have given accounts from inside the club mention he was changing magazines. He had too have changed mags a whole bunch of times, he probably fired off well over 200 rounds and the average mag only holds 30.

In a situation like that typically the shooter keeps firing until they are out of ammo, then they pull out the empty mag and shuffle around to find a new one to insert. Folks with training don't shoot until empty, they pull the mag and put a new one in while there is still a round in the chamber (in case they are attacked).

Is it safe to assume most of the patrons wouldn't be familiar with what they were watching or recognize opportunities? We know some were watching him swap out mags and resume fire.

I think they may. The reason I say this is on FB today I saw a group of gay females called Pink Pistols iirc come out and say that all the lesbian women need to arm themselves and I believe they even offered to take them to the gun range. I am sure some already have gun permits but knew it wasn't allowed in Pulse.

I get what you are saying CARIIS, and homophobia is absolutely part of this tragedy. But the father has since come out and dismissed his original statement now about homophobia been the reason for his son's actions and he is now saying his son committed a terrorist attack. TBH though I don't really know if we can take anything his father says at face value - I am betting the 2 men kissing he referred to probably wasn't the first conversation he had with his son about homophobia, and I would put my money on his father been as distressed or more distressed than his son about witnessing the 2 people kissing, given the father's comments in the last 24 hours.

Trust me I really did not want to go here but after seeing countless references to what I BBM above.... I will. One does not normally see two men kissing.....unless they are in an environment that that is likely to happen. I think perhaps he may have frequented gay bars or at least been to them on more than one occasion previously.

Copycat? He just so happened to have all of that at his disposal on a Saturday afternoon? Three ARs and explosives. He's a terrorist not just a hater. Call him what he is too.

He is both a terrorist and a hater. Many already own those kind of weapons and this happened at 2am in the morning. Plenty enough time for him to know about it by Saturday afternoon.

I have to say they go hand in hand, too. ISIS openly encourages the slaughter of gays. The majority of people don't go around shooting people who have a lifestyle different from theirs.

He is both a terrorist and a hater. Many already own those kind of weapons and this happened at 2am in the morning. Plenty enough time for him to know about it by Saturday afternoon.

He's from Indiana. When did he get to LA? Am I going crazy? I thought it happened on Sunday.

9/11 taught me everything I needed to know about Islam. Thousands died that day, from all walks of life.

Hey

the only shining light in this mess is noone else has passed..

I think it is becasue of the age group the club draws, young and can recover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member