FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he let his license lapse? That is a hard degree to get.

do you think Megan knew his family history?

Because his house of cards was crumbling around him, IMO.

I think it would be pretty hard not to know. Based on the fact that his mother didn't die (in the shooting or poisoning attempt) and that he was still in close touch with his siblings (some from his mom's second marriage) it seems like it would be hard to hide.

Do you think he had a mistress? He certainly would meet some vulnerable women

people are saying no bc of his appearance but everyone is attracted to different things. I think it's possible, I am leaning towards no.

I am more concerned with where did the money go. Was it extravagant living? Was it gambling, sex workers etc?

Why would he let his license lapse? That is a hard degree to get.

do you think Megan knew his family history?

A lot of health-related professional licenses require continuing education to renew as well as hours in clinical practice. It is a LOT of record-keeping. If he's busy with his little Medicare/ Medicaid fraud scheme- he may have not had the bandwidth to realize he had a looming deadline. OR he figured he wouldn't get caught. MOO

people are saying no bc of his appearance but everyone is attracted to different things. I think it's possible, I am leaning towards no.

I am more concerned with where did the money go. Was it extravagant living? Was it gambling, sex workers etc?
I really think they were living outside of their means. And not even necessarily "extravagant."
I looked up his company and I'm not sure if the figures are correct because who knows, but it was said to have 12 employees and bring in an estimated $850K/yr. After overhead & wages for 12 employees - I'm not thinking there's going to be a TON left over. And he had to pay for 2 homes, one of which had a $5K/mo rent, 3 cars, and all that commuting every week. Megan stopped working full time to home-school the kids. And while it seems like she had part-time jobs. I just don't think he was making enough money to make ends meet. Which gives you fertile ground for fudging your insurance billing....

did it lapse or was it suspended?

He stopped practicing around Thanksgiving per his patients. His license expired on 9/30/19. CT has a 90-day grace period for license renewal so he could legally practice until 12/29/19. He did not renew during that grace period so his license is lapsed as of 12/30/19 (the online portals lists "lapsed due to non-renewal" and "inactive").

eLicense Online

He stopped practicing around Thanksgiving per his patients. His license expired on 9/30/19. CT has a 90-day grace period for license renewal so he could legally practice until 12/29/19. He did not renew during that grace period so his license is lapsed as of 12/30/19 (the online portals lists "lapsed due to non-renewal" and "inactive").

eLicense Online
Seems like this was planned. The late Dec murdering of his family.

Appearance means nothing. Ppl hook up for fun regardless what they look like. Affairs are about sex and connection and not a Victoria secret fashion show, IMO

According to the various news reports in earlier posts here, his wife's father was dead, she had a grandfather living somewhere in the area, and she was estranged from her mother. They moved from CT to FL and decided to homeschool the kids after moving.

I homeschooled my daughter through the last two years of high school and that decision was made over many months with much research beforehand and much discussion with others who'd done it successfully. I wonder what this family's preparations were.

Either she was in on a family murder-suicide plan (seems HIGHLY unlikely to me, but I have read little about her so have no basis upon which to assume) OR he was relying upon the fact that she had few family relations to check on her and the kids and suggested and/or encouraged homeschooling to further isolate all of them prior to ending their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound