FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance means nothing. Ppl hook up for fun regardless what they look like. Affairs are about sex and connection and not a Victoria secret fashion show, IMO

I think you must be right. Take a look at Justin Ross Harris. I don't find him to be attractive at all, but as his precious little son baked to death in his car, he didn't seem to have any problems getting multiple women to engage with him online, and he did this pretty much all day long, while at work.

-- Two facts that don't jive with the 'family falls of financial cliff' theory is (1) they owned a condo in the same neighborhood that is valued at $277,000 which was purchased in 2005 and (2) Megan, his wife, still retained her license to practice as a physical therapist. If they were on hard financial times, I don't understand why they don't just live in the condo - it might be a bit cramped, but the house they were renting was over $40000/month. If the condo was too small and unbearable, they certainly could have found a much more affordable rental home in Orlando area. The family did live in the condo for a short period of time waiting for the rental house to be ready. I can't say if the condo is vacant or not, or if they rented it out as a source of income. I also can't say if the condo is mortgaged or owned outright.
Appearances may have been important to them. Celebration is expensive. There are a lot of nearby homes that cost much less but you don’t have the name.

How in the hell does someone stay with the bodies of those whom they have murdered? On the Heidi Broussard case, we're all floored that the killer could keep her dead victim in the trunk of her car, next to the house, but outdoors. This was IN the house!

Well, an affair might explain why he didn't run off. Maybe.

Until we know more about this, I'm not ruling out that possibility, or the possibility he had some kind of secret life that created all of the devastation that led him to murder his entire family. He didn't commit suicide. Many family annihilators commit suicide immediately after they murder their families.

This is JMO, but I think when the details all come out, they are going to be quite bizarre.

Until we know more about this, I'm not ruling out that possibility, or the possibility he had some kind of secret life that created all of the devastation that led him to murder his entire family. He didn't commit suicide. Many family annihilators commit suicide immediately after they murder their families.

This is JMO, but I think when the details all come out, they are going to be quite bizarre.

I agree completely with your last conclusion. I think there are still plenty of surprises to be had in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj