FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This all confuses me. In my mind "caustic" chemicals would incapacitate him fairly quickly. I read in several accounts that police found him on top of male victim doing stuff I'd rather forget. So if he was on top of victim still, apparently still functioning, how is it he already ingested the chemicals? Did he break free from LE and tossed back antifreeze or whatever while they were trying to apprehend him?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly ninij9!

He was "aware" when he was taken into custody telling/screaming something to the effect go ahead and test me, you won't find any drugs in my system/body(not word per word).

And it took taser, police, K-9, to remove him! He wasn't incapacitated so badly at that point and time.

Eww--shivering, just can't even go there. 😖

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

Does anyone know if AH lives close to his college where he could still live at home or did he live on the college campus and was just on break visiting with his fraternity brothers? I've seen it reported in various ways. Is FSU in the area where his mother lives?

Exactly ninij9!

He was "aware" when he was taken into custody telling/screaming something to the effect go ahead and test me, you won't find any drugs in my system/body(not word per word).

And it took taser, police, K-9, to remove him! He wasn't incapacitated so badly at that point and time.

Eww--shivering, just can't even go there. ��

Thanks ~

jmo ��

We don't even know what he ingested, but with a lot of substances, it could take some time before the effects appear.

Does anyone know if AH lives close to his college where he could still live at home or did he live on the college campus and was just on break visiting with his fraternity brothers? I've seen it reported in various ways. Is FSU in the area where his mother lives?

FSU is a large campus located in Tallahassee which is not at all close to the Tequesta/Jupiter area. I think the fall semester has started this past Monday, the 22nd.

Even if he wasn't planning on attending campus on the 22nd, he could do classes online.

Moo

That's correct but Austin was probably attacking those he thought were trying to hurt his dad, not literally after their flesh. It was probably just a deranged and frenzied attack, not actual cannibalism. But to LE, it appears as cannibalistic. Dad says LE is exaggerating the biting aspect of the attack. He is spinning to emphasize the mental illness angle. Well, the deputies just reported what they saw, a guy "wrapped around" his victim like in some "mixed martial art hold," biting down like some pitbull with a lockjaw that won't let go.

I don't think LE is lying. AH was described as having human flesh in his mouth.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-martin-county-face-bite-case-update-20160823-story.html

August 23, 2016

Father of Austin Harrouff says his son's organs are failing from chemical poisoning

Dr. Wade Harrouff says Austin Harrouff's liver and lungs are failing possibly from chemical poisoning.

The poisoning is believed to be from whatever Austin Harrouff drank in the garage of John and Michelle Stevens. That is where Sheriff William Snyder says Harrouff violently beat the innocent couple to death, “bear-hugged and bit” John Stevens and also stabbed neighbor Jeff Fisher.

It is uncertain if the 19-year-old will survive his internal injuries he has sustained.

Today, the Sheriff told reporters the head nurse could not give an idea of when his condition would improve when asked,

Dr. Harrouff says his son is in restraints in the hospital bed and only wakes momentarily and goes into convulsions.

His mother was allowed to visit him for the first time today since he killed the Stevens.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/father-...ns-organs-are-failing-from-chemical-poisoning

---------------------------------

PROVIDED BY THE LINK POSTED EARLIER

In reading the article further, it appears the mother and father are giving conflicting reports about AH.

Either way, he took the two innocent lives and will have to deal with the circumstances.

Apparently, he didn't show signs of mental health issues with his colleagues, they praised him in a previous article.

jmo 🐮

I don't think anyone knows what he was thinking when he attacked the victims, except for him, and he isn't talking.

We don't even know what he ingested, but with a lot of substances, it could take some time before the effects appear.

I posted earlier I don't know what he "drank" nor what AH consumed and that I was waiting on the toxicology report.

jmo 🐮

As an ER nurse, who has worked in FL and lives down the street from where this happened (he literally walked past my development), I really think he was on FLAKKA.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ug-flakka-everything-you-need-to-know-w435074

"Like bath salts, flakka simulates the effects of cocaine and methamphetamine without the price tag. That's why the designer drug has become so popular among college-age adults – since it's 10 times more powerful than coke."

"Flakka users will experience what the National Institute on Drug Abuse calls "excited delirium": a debated condition involving hallucinations, paranoia, increased strength and hyperstimulation. "

FSU is a large campus located in Tallahassee which is not at all close to the Tequesta/Jupiter area. I think the fall semester has started this past Monday, the 22nd.

Even if he wasn't planning on attending campus on the 22nd, he could do classes online.

Moo

Thanks.

He graduated high school 2015. Friend then said he was gentle giant, etc., AH must have started college September 2015? I read in one article he and his fraternity friends were back in the area as though on summer break, but I can't find that article. Anyways, he started posting those youtube videos five months ago. Family might not have noticed the changes if he was away at school. That's why I think it matters. Mother only noticed strange things he said in the one week before crimes.

I think he was on steroids then stopped, which can cause "roid rage." Steroid use can also unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder.

I think he was on steroids then stopped, which can cause "roid rage." Steroid use can also unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder.

Steroid use can unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder..

Have you ever dealt with a person on flakka though? The fact that he was in his underwear(from overheating), exhibiting cannibalistic tendencies, exhibiting super human strength, and drank a substance in the garage.. All sound like a person on flails to me. Just my 2 cents. I'm not saying he may not have had an underlying psychiatric issue.. I definitely think he may have.. But I also think this was drug induced.. That's all

Hi Ninj!

earthquake Italy major

I did not follow intially, but at this point it is very confusing which is understandable IMO in the beginning , but gosh, at this point in time seems like mcuh is still boucing all over the place

Read lost link that his core body temp at admission was not high like normally seen with flaka or bath salts

Apparently they sell bath salts, all over the place, in gas stations, in poorer areas of FL

once again FL shines maybe the heat fries peoples brains leading to insanity??

I def think core is mental (obvioulsy!) but there has to be something else IMO

Bath salts:

The subjective effects of bath salts last approximately three to four hours, but the physical side effects, such as tachycardia and hypertension, can last six to eight hours

A 21-year-old man slashed his throat and ended his life with a gunshot to his head. An 11-year-old boy was found dead after hanging himself in his bedroom. A girl attacked her sleeping mother with a machete. 

.....intended to be snorted, smoked or injected.

...., "bath salts" were being sold on the Internet and at gas stations, smoke shops and convenience stores under such street names as
 "Blizzard," "Cloud Nine" and "Ocean Snow."

... typically found as white, light tan or brown powders, and are believed to contain psychoactive
MDPV functions as a dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, producing stimulatory effects on the central nervous system and cardiovascular system.....

Sympathomimetic reactions are similar to those caused by methamphetamine, ecstasy, and cocaine. 

...... tachycardia, hypertension, euphoria, hallucinations, psychosis, paranoid delusions, agitation and diminished requirement for food and sleep......

.....the psychosis can cause extreme violent, combative and self-injurious behavior. The most profound side effects from large overdoses include seizure, rhabdomyolysis and renal failure.

.....hallucinations and psychotic behavior can be long-lasting, enduring even after the substance is eliminated from the body.....

Bath salts are thought to be highly addictive, even in small doses.

MDPV is undetectable with routine urine and blood drug tests. Tests that detect both MDPV and mephedrone can be costly, and the detection window is limited to approximately 48 to 72 hours. 

Treatment of bath-salt users is symptomatic and supportive, generally involving fluid administration; benzodiazepines for chemical sedation; and physical restraints for severe combativeness, agitation .......

Reports to poison-control ............ increased from 303 in 2010 — when the drugs first surfaced — to 4,720 by August 31, 2011,
\\\

http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/commentary/high-on-bath-salts-what-to-know/article/216899/

austin-zombie-flakka-drug-eats-face-55256025-3f3e-4fe4-90e1-951dd2de0806.jpg

Flakka

from earlier lilnk

manufactured primarily in China entered the states only a few years ago, but didn't soar in popularity until 2013. Florida has seen the brunt of the flakka abuse.

foul-smelling white or pink crystal that, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, you can snort, eat, inject or even vape.

....packaged in plastic bags or vials and labeled "not for human consumption" or "plant food."

popular among college-age adults – since it's 10 times more powerful than coke. ..... for Network Therapy. "The high is pretty high and getting off takes longer," Cidambi said. Several days even.
Flakka is known to spike your body temperature up to 104 degrees, if not higher.....

an extremely high body temperature can have dire consequences – it can lead to kidney damage or kidney failure, and even death. ...

........ first feel euphoric, highly sociable, stimulated, more focused and have an increased sex drive, ..... the anticipated high will wear off quickly, ...

fakka users will experience what the National Institute on Drug Abuse calls "excited delirium": a debated condition involving hallucinations, paranoia, increased strength and hyperstimulation.

Your heart will race. You will have panic attacks. Your sex drive will plummet. You may become depressed and suicidal. ....

going to feel all the withdrawal you want to not feel …

Vaping with flakka will make you feel these effects far quicker than any other method because the drug goes straight in your blood stream.

hummm calm walking out restaurant.... pissed.........ingests while walking ....?

Since flakka's cheap, it's a popular drug among college students,

... sold online or in the streets for $3 to $5 a hit,
young addicts believe flakka is just "not as bad as cocaine," .....

. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration placed a temporary ban March 2014.

.....still classified by the DEA as a Schedule I Controlled Substance as of May of this year.

....at least 20 other countries have banned or regulated a-PVP in some way.

producers will alter the chemical structure of flakka ever so slightly to circumvent the law

...... how MDMA—or Molly—led to bath salts, she said. "You wait for a couple of weeks and then you get something else," said Cidambi. "A cheaper substitute."

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ug-flakka-everything-you-need-to-know-w435074

http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-flakka-use/

From what I've read about steroid abuse, not only can it unmask a disorder, but it can create long lasting problems like depression and suicidal tendencies. In other words, he might have been fine if he hadn't abused steroids. It can mess up your mind. JMO

Steroid use can unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder..

Have you ever dealt with a person on flakka though? The fact that he was in his underwear(from overheating), exhibiting cannibalistic tendencies, exhibiting super human strength, and drank a substance in the garage.. All sound like a person on flails to me. Just my 2 cents. I'm not saying he may not have had an underlying psychiatric issue.. I definitely think he may have.. But I also think this was drug induced.. That's all

But his temperature wasn't elevated as occurs with flakka. He was also acting somewhat strange for some period of time prior to the murders, saying he had superpowers, and was invincible.

His videos make my skin actually crawl. Btw his teeth are perfect, I wonder if the biting was in any way directed at his dentist dad? This guy seemed majorly effed up. If he used anabolic steroids it only uncovered a psychiatric disorder that was already there, moo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wow that is an amazing notion Ninj!!

you folks are amazing!!!
But his temperature wasn't elevated as occurs with flakka. He was also acting somewhat strange for some period of time prior to the murders, saying he had superpowers, and was invincible.

I think he has been ill a while. So the strange superpower stuff was not all that out of the ordinary for folks who knew him. . Kinda similiar to his walking into the messy garage and claiming it looked like a crime scene?? Kinda bizaire thought and somewhat ironic considering what later happened

I kinda am wondering if he took one of them (drug), went to dinner thinking it wont kick in yet - he started the buzz... knew he could not stay and that is the real reason he left

his walk out , for someone who supposedly so angry about something that he left ,certainly is not congruent with his "stroll" out the restuarant - if anything he looked totally calm!!!

or he ate something on the walk home, maybe it was messed up funky mix or whatever

Also wondering if the above is true (like whatever he took was mixed in with something toxic) resulting in his current medical status.

The drinking chemicals is very confusing. Who claimed this? The inability of them to tell "when" he drank a chemical is odd. It had to be reported in some way. It seems that when whoever stated that he drank something would be able to consisly say "when" in terms of the "whole" sequence of events before during after actual attack - how come this angle of the story is all over the place??

Sorry.. I may have missed it.. Was it reported what his temperature actually was? If he came to the hospital already intubated (on a breathing machine), they couldn't take an oral temp. If he wasn't received intubated, it would have taken a decent amount of time to get him situated and calm enough to get a proper temperature and by then he could have been receiving other interventions that cooled his body back to normal.

My other question would be.. Do we know how his temperature was measured?? (If we have that info) Any method other than rectal may not have been accurate.

I really resent foreign factories for making Spice, Bath Salts, Flakka, Meow Meow, Artic Blast, and altered variations. I guess they are so addictive that there's no "just trying it once". Don't try it at all!

Synthetics are a group of potent manmade substances that are designed to give users particular kinds of “highs.” Known by street names such as “Meow Meow,” “Flakka,” and “Arctic Blast,” they are addictive, dangerous drugs, generally made in unregulated foreign factories. The U.S. government bans the sale of many specific synthetic drugs. However, to evade the law, makers regularly alter the drugs’ complex formulations. The results are untested mixtures of chemicals that interact in users’ brains in highly unpredictable and sometimes deadly ways. Users have no way of knowing what is in a dose and what its effects will be.

In 2011, the most recent year for which figures are available, synthetics, which used to be called “designer drugs,” were a factor in more than 23,000 emergency room visits. The drugs are also the cause of increasing numbers of fatalities.

http://www.phoenixhouse.org/drug-ad...h-salts-flakka-241-nbome-synthetic-marijuana/

Also, acting strange for some period of time could be because he was experimenting with flakka during that time.. He may have taken smaller doses during that time and started increasing the dose and tried a stronger dose the night this happened.. People coming off of flakka really hate it because they become very very depressed/suicidal and moody. So they try to do more hoping to make the high last longer.

I think he has been ill a while.

I kinda am wondering if he took one of them (drug), went to dinner thinking it wont kick in yet - he started the buzz... knew he could not stay and that is the real reason he left

his walk out , for someone who supposedly so angry about something that he left certainly is not congruent with his "stroll" out the restuarant - if anything he looked totally calm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay