FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suspect authorities are getting close and not leaking details of the case. IMO There was a ton discovered last week but lips were sealed. Why?
The family was asked to come to a location - Why?

Michelle's family has slowed down searches after last week. Why? I believe some critical evidence was found last week and now they are going through the formality of lining up evidence to make their case. The discovery of the cell phone and some other information broke Michelle's mom. If you add up all the pieces, I think LE has something BIG!

All they need is a small DNA evidence that a crime was committed and they have more than enough evidence IMO to arrest Dale. Based on some of the new evidence presented (just in this forum), it appears LE may have enough to arrest Dale. I believe an arrest is imminent. Dale best enjoy his last few days as a free man IMO.

BBM

What NEW evidence has been presented, even just in this forum?? The cell phone is the only new evidence presented that i know of, and i am trying to follow this case very closely.......did i miss out on New Evidence Presented??? :waitasec:

Michelles family has slowed down searches since last week.....

Even if they have gained a TON of NEW evidence (from cell phone or other) , especially evidence we as public are not privy to yet, they still have not located michelle deceased or alive so WHY would they SLOW down searches (or even not be searching) ??? :waitasec: I dont understand

Artzypantz

Here is why I believe that LE KNOWS that Dale is the guilty party. We know that there was a camera that views EVERY car as it leaves the complex. In my opinion, IF there was a video of Michelle leaving the complex at 3:28, like Dale say there is, then LE would have said so. They would have wanted the public to think back and try and remember seeing her on the street at that same time.

And if they saw her on video driving away, ALONE, then Dale and his father would not be under such suspicion. So, imo, they must not have seen her driving her Hummer 10 minutes later. In fact, they probably did see the Hummer leaving much later in the afternoon, and perhaps without the sticker.

I don't think Dale would have driven the Hummer with the sticker because he could not risk someone seeing the Hummer and him driving it. The GLOW sticker would make it too memorable and noticeable. imoo

The only thing that I heard was new, is fliers were being handed out in Kissimmee as well as a new benefit this weekend for raising money for searches and the children, also in Kissimmee.

Just for clarification, which Facebook page? The friends and supporters page or the one that the PI allegedly linked to his site?

Also, this is kind of OT....I understand that social media's impact on our society is growing and I love the fact that reporters, etc have twitter accounts to update the public on breaking news, but...I think MN's is unprofessional. There is just something so off-putting about an officer of the court using Internet gargon and improper grammar, nevermind him speaking AT ALL about any pending case or investigation on a public platform. I may be a bit old-fashioned (which would be odd considering I'm not that old!), but it just seems so off-putting...sorry for the rant! Jmho...

Funny you mention this...I have sent a couple tweets to MN just for fun. I first sent him a link to Michelle's orlando sentinal page asking him to re-tweet it to help locate her...He did not! I then sent him a tweet last night which said, "Your a man of integrity, if at some point you feel Dale is guily, will you still represent him?"...Again, no re-tweet!

I hope you're right. To me it's probably one or the other. They got it/him and are just waiting for tests to come back or they got nothing. Still...Michelle has not been found. I really was hoping that phone would lead them directly to her. Maybe I just got my hopes up too much?

Is it at all possible that they did find her and they haven't annouced it yet?

Is it at all possible that they did find her and they haven't annouced it yet?

I think it's highly unlikely. Anything is possible, but I know the media here listens to the scanners and I think that with the publicity of this case, it would be nearly impossible to keep it quiet.

Just my opinion...

The only thing that I heard was new, is fliers were being handed out in Kissimmee as well as a new benefit this weekend for raising money for searches and the children, also in Kissimmee.

Not new evidence.......but good to know, thank you

Would LE slow searches because of money issues??

I can understand slowing searches (family lead searches) because of money ONLY if they have to travel far or need special equipment and lack money to do that.....but it doesnt take any large amount of money to go around your area and walk around (take ur lunch with you and such) looking for her, OR am i wrong???

I just dont understand why they would need to slow searches either and im sorry this didnt pertain to your post Patty G, but it was just coming out here as i was thinking about it.

thanks
Artzypantz

Post from the family FB page yesterday

‎4 weeks ago today Michelle went missing.

We have to find her. Someone out there knows where she is. And if that someone can read this..at this point I don't care if we find you, call anonymously if you must. Just a tip on where to look is all we need. But please do the right thing in a situation where so much wrong has already been done. Please just give her back to us all.

Arrest coming soon? Lots of new leads? Abundance of info pulled from the phone? It doesn't sound like that to me. Surely LE is keeping them well informed of what they are doing and what they've found? I do understand them keeping a tight lip with the general public, but would they not at least inform her parents of what they have?

Since this bares a little bit on the discussion (as claims have been made about Domestic Violence as being a part of Michelle's relationship with Dale)...I thought I would share this...if for no other reason, than DV is serious, and I hope and pray that if any of you sleuthers are in such a relationship or know someone is...that this will show how harrowing can get and if you are able to make it out, you can have fulfilling life outside of your partner.

When Amy Jones married her high school sweetheart, Chris Rezos, in 1995, she never suspected that he would turn into an abuser who would eventually try to take her life. For almost a decade, Chris controlled nearly every facet of Amy's life, mentally and verbally abusing her. But, in 2004, Amy decided enough was enough; she packed up her children and belongings and left him. However, Chris had other plans.

During the legal proceedings, Chris met Amy in a hotel to discuss the terms of their divorce, when --out of nowhere-- he attacked her. Chris beat, choked, and tried to drown her in the bathtub. Another hotel guest heard her screams and called 911-- a call that would save her life.

Still, Chris wasn't willing to give up. After posting bond three weeks later, Chris hid in her car and shot her twice in the head. What he didn't realize was that Amy wouldn't give up either. Amy survived the injuries, while Chris was finally put away.

Today, Amy is a new woman. As a speaker for Citizens Against Domestic Violence, an Ohio based organization that educates youth about domestic violence, Amy's mission is to prevent tragedies like hers, and inform the public that mental and verbal abuse can be just as painful as any physical abuse.

Her incredible story of strength and survival will be featured on We TV's hit show, Secret Lives of Women.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little part of a question answer with her:
JK: What were some examples of his abusive behavior?

AJ: He always had a bad temper. But later, he became really controlling and I had to go to him for every decision, big or small. Even the little things-- I couldn't get the hair cut I wanted. I couldn't paint the walls of the house the color I wanted.
At the time, though, it's hard to explain. Because I wasn't being physically abused, I never thought that it was really abuse. I always made excuses.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200911/the-woman-who-refused-die

Not new evidence.......but good to know, thank you

Would LE slow searches because of money issues??

I can understand slowing searches (family lead searches) because of money ONLY if they have to travel far or need special equipment and lack money to do that.....but it doesnt take any large amount of money to go around your area and walk around (take ur lunch with you and such) looking for her, OR am i wrong???

I just dont understand why they would need to slow searches either and im sorry this didnt pertain to your post Patty G, but it was just coming out here as i was thinking about it.

thanks
Artzypantz

IMO, everything just seemed to stop regarding family searches after last weekend's fund raiser, except for this weekend's past Thursday's (12/15) fund raiser. :crazy:

Since this bares a little bit on the discussion (as claims have been made about Domestic Violence as being a part of Michelle's relationship with Dale)...I thought I would share this...if for no other reason, than DV is serious, and I hope and pray that if any of you sleuthers are in such a relationship or know someone is...that this will show how harrowing can get and if you are able to make it out, you can have fulfilling life outside of your partner.

Respectfully snipped for space

AJ: He always had a bad temper. But later, he became really controlling and I had to go to him for every decision, big or small. Even the little things-- I couldn't get the hair cut I wanted. I couldn't paint the walls of the house the color I wanted.
At the time, though, it's hard to explain. Because I wasn't being physically abused, I never thought that it was really abuse. I always made excuses.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200911/the-woman-who-refused-die

Controlling doesn't always even have to be an agressive thing; IMO, I think it can appear as passive... much more manipulative and sneaky. If it starts like that, it's even harder to detect.

This is interesting. If you look at the very top right had side there's a purple line. That is where Nela Ave meets Orange Ave, But if you go straight across to Glenrose there is a dirt rd that runs by the rr tracks. Further down is a very large concrete pad, woods and then the lake. Someone could go virtually unnoticed driving down that dirt rd.

ScreenShot2011-12-16at45050PM.png

Exactly!! :banghead:

I'm very confused on the searches just abruptly stopping (as far as I know anyways) They found the phone and then the 2 big searches (the canal behind DSSR house and where they brought the family) and then nothing. As far as I knew they were going to continue that search (where they brought the family) on Monday, but that didn't happen. Why? I was kind of hoping they had new leads from the phone so were going to search elsewhere....but nothing. Even if they think they have enough to arrest DS I would still think a big priority would be on finding a body. I just don't know what this means and I'm hoping it doesn't mean they just don't know where else to search and have stopped.

I actually had called crimeline with that area before posting on this thread, but got frustrated after not seeing anyone going there... I DO have a tip id# they gave me in case anything comes of it, but you actually have to GO there and search it for that to happen... sigh... :banghead:

I know, I keep using that smiley, but it's about how I feel right now!! :great:

IMO, everything just seemed to stop regarding family searches after last weekend's fund raiser, except for this weekend's fund raiser. :crazy:

Okay, so maybe they (the family) are just worn out broken and needing / taking a short break??

I cant imagine searches coming to a stop and in my mind slowing down searches sets off fear of searches stopping i guess..... im :crazy: too

I actually had called crimeline with that area before posting on this thread, but got frustrated after not seeing anyone going there... I DO have a tip id# they gave me in case anything comes of it, but you actually have to GO there and search it for that to happen... sigh... :banghead:

I know, I keep using that smiley, but it's about how I feel right now!! :great:

Pias,
My father and sister went walking around that lake to spot a [small] alligator that was in the retention pond on their street. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary and that's something my Dad is very good at; he is a 30+ year Land Surveyor and he is pretty perceptive when it comes to the outdoors; he notices almost anything out of the ordinary. He is always finding stuff on jobs; arrowheads, deer bones, paths that someone (or in our case, something) has been walking...

Of course, they weren't specifically looking for anyone there and I don't think they walked entirely around the lake, but I still think my Dad would have noticed something if there was something around him there.

Pias, I sincerely hope someone gets a chance to follow up on your tip. How frustrating. Blueeyedgyspy did offer some support. Her dad walked around back there. Is this retention pond deep enough to hide a body?

Here is a quote from DS's fundraising page. This quote was made by the admin of that page ~ Friends and supporters of Dale Smith

"Ah the Internet. Where uneducated and uninformed can feel important because they wii never have enough success in their lives to be an HOA president!"

Lol Patty your funny!

Okay, so maybe they (the family) are just worn out broken and needing / taking a short break??

I cant imagine searches coming to a stop and in my mind slowing down searches sets off fear of searches stopping i guess..... im :crazy: too

Is the family allowed to participate in official LE searches? I ask because in some of the posts on her FB page, they are discouraging people from going out on their own...and trying to find her. I mean, say, her brother and a few others go off on their own and find her car keys, wouldn't that be a defense attorney's dream...to deflect attention away from his client (currently, Dale who is represented by Mark NeJame and considered the prime suspect by police at this time)?

I have read a great deal of nasty things by commentors (after the article) on sites like WFTV...accusing the family of things, making fun of them, repeatedly commenting on Michelle's chest size. I hope these are just foolish cruel people with nothing left to do but be tacky about a mother not making it home for Christmas.

If any of them are related to DS or friends of the same, there are better tactics...JMO. If you want to defend Dale, you can do so without attacking Michelle nor her family...JMO...Dale's criminal record is what it is. It is true. He did all of those things. (I am speaking to some of the really sick comments I have seen after articles on MSM sites in Orlando...not speaking of this board or its members).

Lol Patty your funny!

:waitasec: I didn't think I made a "funny" in my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027