FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how many times keeping things within the perps own sight has been done- to the max! It is usually just where someone would begin looking...

That, IMHO, is exactly what the average joe would think to do.

SO, I believe, by considering d's life experiences (military training, prior record, time in jail to 'jaw with the boys,' about crimes they got away with, and how, etc...) exposes this case to additional possibilities that not everyone will have a history of. (IMO, one must consider the experience(s) and personality of the suspect in every case. Again I reiterate that the FBI doesn't have profilers for nothing)

Since reading d's jediscout2871 comments, I am not afraid to ponder the possibility that thoughts of 'no m' have been dancing in his head for quite some time. What I ALSO seen in his statements was that he would like to see that happen without getting his hands dirty... to ME, it says a lot about the commission of this crime IF he is the perp (which I believe to be the case). Because I believe the above, I ALSO believe it was premeditated. I ALSO believe he didn't want to get his hands dirty.

I will keep the rest of my thoughts on that mum for now and see if anyone takes this where I have went (in my mind) after everyone has considering the above.

Vids show that the Hummer came into the condo with decals and left sans decals and tire cover 1 hour 20 min later. BUT she could have been snatched earlier and the Hummer driven in by another. But then DS2 would have to be lying about having seen her.

Back on 12/4 and 12/6 there was a discussion by notmissing, tageean, SmoothOperator and others about the vehicles shown leaving in the vids. I'm sorry, I don't know the thread number, but I had made some notes to add to question #61 on the question list that I try to post in every new thread.

Here's the last question list I posted earlier on in this thread. I have quite a number of new questions that I've gleaned from the discussion in the past week, but I was waiting for a new thread to be created before I post an updated list.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

About the 'daycare' theory- if there was a security cam there and it recorded what happened there, then we may be able to 'include' or 'eliminate' this possibility, depending on what WAS or WAS NOT seen.

Back on 12/4 and 12/6 there was a discussion by notmissing, tageean, SmoothOperator and others about the vehicles shown leaving in the vids. I'm sorry, I don't know the thread number, but I had made some notes to add to question #61 on the question list that I try to post in every new thread.

Here's the last question list I posted earlier on in this thread. I have quite a number of new questions that I've gleaned from the discussion in the past week, but I was waiting for a new thread to be created before I post an updated list.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

A question I would like to see added to the list is whether or not there was surveillance video at the daycare, and if so, was it working? If it was NOT working, how long had it been out of commission, and who knew?

Didn't LE say she was at the condo? Seems to me if they thought in anyway she might have been taken sooner they would have said so..............

On another note:
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to deal with knowing "that which must not be known" and am wondering what the rules are about this. Information presented by MSM was snatched by LE and IMHO(H=humble) obfuscation provided as cover. Now when erroneous info is presented in this forum what is one to do? Ignore it and let all the good minds who are here stray into the hinterlands of superfluous conjecture? Gently suggest that the poster is in error and present fantastic reasons that insult their intelligence at best and waste their potential contributions at worst?

Input requested.

Respectfully snipped.

In my opinion, if you're privy to some evidence in this case that you can't reveal to the rest of us, then I hope you'll cut us some slack when we're a mile off the mark! :) To a certain extent, trying to "think outside the box" means that we have to risk sounding ridiculous when we present some ideas. And we're probably going to sound even more ridiculous to anyone who knows information that we don't have. But if we start worrying about sounding silly, that's going to stop the discussion pretty quickly! IMO

A question I would like to see added to the list is whether or not there was surveillance video at the daycare, and if so, was it working? If it was NOT working, how long had it been out of commission, and who knew?

I'll add that to question #1.

On second thought, I'm going to keep #1 as is and add your question as a new one at the end. :)

Another question to add to your list is 'was the engine warm on the truck when LE arrived (depending on who got to the condo first, LE or D). If no one saw him physically drive there).

Another question to add to your list is 'was the engine warm on the truck when LE arrived (depending on who got to the condo first, LE or D). If no one saw him physically drive there).

What I SHOULD have said is: What temperature was his hood, hot, warm, or cold? Also, if his truck had been driven, can we confirm WHO was driving? Were engine temps checked on ALL vehicles at the condo?

Another thing to add to your questions list: how many child car seats are owned collectively by family members of either side? By the time LE began physical investigation, where were ALL car seats found to be located?

Question #84- can it be verified that d jr was physically SEEN pulling into the drive on rose, or just the vehicle. Just because d jr may have been seen there AND his truck, it does not equal ARRIVED IN AND AT THE SAME TIME. It is possible to have his truck arrive AND to sight d at the rose house. So are assumptions made that IF d jr's truck was there, and he was there, then he must have driven there? I do not want to make that assumption. I want factual evidence of proof of how this all went down.

SO, what was ACTUALLY SEEN and not assumed...

Question #96- MA plate has also been translated to possibly read 100 AYE Thread #15 comment #532

BBM
I don't think we can "think like him." Delusional ain't all that easy to come by!

I had thought "Nah, he wouldn't," but after reading your post, I agree, the Stewart property needs to be searched.

I've spent hours looking at the Google maps checking for boat ramps, heavy forest near a road w/water beyond, swamps, cell towers (don't ask), easily accessible dense vegetation easily reached without using a toll road, parking lots with trees and other things I'm ashamed to have considered. I've come to the following conclusions:

1. The Stewart property should be searched for JazzMaster's reasons.
2. Bay Lake is very accessible and should be searched.
3. Lake Tohopekeliga in Kissimmee should be searched.

On another note:
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to deal with knowing "that which must not be known" and am wondering what the rules are about this. Information presented by MSM was snatched by LE and IMHO(H=humble) obfuscation provided as cover. Now when erroneous info is presented in this forum what is one to do? Ignore it and let all the good minds who are here stray into the hinterlands of superfluous conjecture? Gently suggest that the poster is in error and present fantastic reasons<Mod Snip>
Input requested.

If you have information that is fact, you can quote the post in error and then link to the factual information. You can copy and paste up to 10% of the factual article to which you are referring.

Hope that helps and welcome to Websleuths! :welcome:

I would like to thank nobodynoz for this most excellent contribution! (questions list)

BBM
I don't think we can "think like him." Delusional ain't all that easy to come by!

I had thought "Nah, he wouldn't," but after reading your post, I agree, the Stewart property needs to be searched.

I've spent hours looking at the Google maps checking for boat ramps, heavy forest near a road w/water beyond, swamps, cell towers (don't ask), easily accessible dense vegetation easily reached without using a toll road, parking lots with trees and other things I'm ashamed to have considered. I've come to the following conclusions:

1. The Stewart property should be searched for JazzMaster's reasons.
2. Bay Lake is very accessible and should be searched.
3. Lake Tohopekeliga in Kissimmee should be searched.

On another note:
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to deal with knowing "that which must not be known" and am wondering what the rules are about this. Information presented by MSM was snatched by LE and IMHO(H=humble) obfuscation provided as cover. Now when erroneous info is presented in this forum what is one to do? Ignore it and let all the good minds who are here stray into the hinterlands of superfluous conjecture? Gently suggest that the poster is in error and present fantastic reasons <Mod Snip>
Input requested.

TOS - Short, plain language version
We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:
1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

The Rules - ToS

Basically you are more than welcome to give your opinions, theories, etc. as long as its based on what we know at this point, and you state it as such. If you post something as fact then you will also need to provide a link to back it up. Main stream media, Law Enforcement are mostly what we go by here. We try to stay away from rumors as much as possible. Hope this helps and Welcome To Websleuths. If you have questions you can pm me or any Mod here.

Ima

:welcome4:

What I SHOULD have said is: What temperature was his hood, hot, warm, or cold? Also, if his truck had been driven, can we confirm WHO was driving? Were engine temps checked on ALL vehicles at the condo?

Well what we do know is that he had at least two vehicles, the pickup and the white work van. When LE were there on the second night, the red pickup was in the garage. So where was the work van? Did he leave it on the street so that he could put the truck in the garage and then move the van into the driveway? Did he take the red truck out at all? There appears to be a white van on the road in front of the house parked behind a police car, and it's on the road in front of where the door to the house is, not the garage. It's quite possible that it is an LE vehicle.

So what we need to know is what was his regular parking habits. If he needed the van for work the next day, and he had been using it for work most of the week, wouldn't he just leave the pickup in the garage and park the van in the driveway so he wouldn't have to shuffle vehicles in the morning. Do we know if he had a single or double car garage and driveway. None of the pictures I've seen seem to show this.

Here is a screen cap of DS2 and the truck in the garage on the night of the search....

2r7n2m9.png

I'm also trying to figure out what that "box like" object is in front of them.

Here is a screen cap of the vehicles in front of the house the same night...

r6xx91.png

It's pretty dark but perhaps someone with photoshop can lighten that up for us to see the van better.

ETA: These pics were from the second night, the night of the search

Screen caps from this link http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Well what we do know is that he had at least two vehicles, the pickup and the white work van. When LE were there on the second night, the red pickup was in the garage. So where was the work van? Did he leave it on the street so that he could put the truck in the garage and then move the van into the driveway? Did he take the red truck out at all? There appears to be a white van on the road in front of the house parked behind a police car, and it's on the road in front of where the door to the house is, not the garage. It's quite possible that it is an LE vehicle.

So what we need to know is what was his regular parking habits. If he needed the van for work the next day, and he had been using it for work most of the week, wouldn't he just leave the pickup in the garage and park the van in the driveway so he wouldn't have to shuffle vehicles in the morning. Do we know if he had a single or double car garage and driveway. None of the pictures I've seen seem to show this.

Here is a screen cap of DS2 and the truck in the garage on the night of the search....

2r7n2m9.png

I'm also trying to figure out what that "box like" object is in front of them.

Here is a screen cap of the vehicles in front of the house the same night...

r6xx91.png

It's pretty dark but perhaps someone with photoshop can lighten that up for us to see the van better.

ETA: These pics were from the second night, the night of the search

Please add bolded to questions list. TIA

Have we ever determined if the white van in the surveillence video seen parked on the street in front of the house was the work van? Did he park the van there so that he could take the red truck out of the garage to take the children to his parent's that evening?

If it wasn't his work truck parked on the road, was it in the driveway? If he did take the red truck to his parent's house, did he have to shuffle vehicles to get it out of the garage that day? Wouldn't some of this shuffling be seen on the surveillence video?

If there was no vehicle shuffling, did he just drive the Hummer to his parent's with the children still strapped into their car seats in the back, perhaps sleeping?

MOO

I make 'relaxation and food for thought vids which I post on youtube and are not half bad if I do say so myself, but one of the things I say in one of them is:
Lines
We all draw them
It is WHERE that makes all the difference

actually, here is a link to it. It may take a while to load so you might want to let it buffer before viewing, but perhaps there is a little food for thought for all of us here. Perhaps it will open minds to new thinking:

Aptly named "There's More To It"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nTIkWyl6f1zuUPJFA&sig2=sbzWoemkqWSUW3ZAxXmSHw

Why have they not searched Lake Conway, since that is where Michelle's cell phone was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member