FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4BB,

I'm not sure about the builders.

All of the buildings in both phases are listed on S. GoldenRod. On Dale's side, all the buildings have even numbered addresses. The unit numbers appear to have no relationship to the building numbers except that within each building, each unit has the same number but are differentiated by A, B or C. A, B, C appears to go from left to right, facing the building from the street.

I spent hours with the assessors records to find out that the addresses go up by six on Dale's side of the street and the unit numbers have nothing to do with the street address. Dale's building is 6598 and the one to the immediate left looking at it is 6604. Dale's unit number is 97C and the building to the left is numbered 100 A, B & C. It may be for security reasons. If some one watches you pick up the mail they won't know where you live. Maybe. Maybe not.

I think it's just Florida...no where I've lived in this state have house numbering systems ever made sense.

Great eye! I have no idea what kind of vehicle that is. In AlwaysWrights oics there is a truck there but around the corner. I believe it was a white Ford Ranger. Maybe someone rides with Dale to work??

NO FACTS HERE:

IMO Dale did NOT transport Michele in the Hummer. He would not be counting on LE getting there so quickly because generally protocol is to wait a day or two before a assuming that a gone goose might have not flown away for her/his own reasons. He could expect, though, that LE would find the car within a day (two max) and have it checked out by cadaver dogs right away. Transporting Michelle in the car would give them evidence of murder immediately and change their focus. He didn't count on the family convincing the police within minutes that Michelle was in danger. He could have put her in whichever vehicle he took to his folks house, dropped the kids off, disposed of the body, returned to the condo to clean up, dropped the Hummer off, gotten a ride from a friend back to his place to pick up his truck and taken it somewhere to finish cleaning it up.

This assumes that the Hummer fit in the garage, the twins were either napping in the Hummer or plopped in front of the TV, that there was not much to clean up and he could come up with a good story for whomever drove him from the apartments where he left the Hummer back to his condo.

I thought I might let all the fellow sleuthers know the address for the building beside DS Jr is 6600. I had a photo which shows the address.

December4824.jpg

I went to the Property Appraisers office and the owner of this unit does not list it as homestead. Which leads me to believe it may very well be a rental unit. More than likely when the unit is vacant DS Jr. might use it as an extra parking lot...... or perhaps he has friends or family who have rented this unt..... 8)

AlwaysWright, if I'm ever in need of a PD in the Orlando area, I'm going to see if you're available. :D

(Edit: Dang, meant PI instead of PD)

Several things about this video

DS SR has on a HD jacket (not of relevance now but worth mentioning)

The female with the red jacket and dress pants has a childs bow in her hair and at about 2:17 I notice she has a Transformers bookbag on her back. :waitasec: (younger sister?)

at 2:43 DS SR seems annoyed and says "well go find her" with little care in his voice (MHO)

At about 2:50 someone revs an engine and it seems DS Sr says in a proud chuckle "whoa, look at little Dale"

They are getting into a Ford Escape (possible 2008 or so). At around 4:56 you can pause it to see the V6 silver logo and tail light on the Escape as seen in the example picture below. That makes the vehicle at DS JR's residence most likely the same Ford Escape.

This is an example photo
View attachment 20380

DSsr did seem so proud that his son was "acting up" in the parking lot....either by peeling out or racing his engine.... but again this father was proud for all the wrong reasons.... JMO

What if "Little Dale" had run over someone while acting foolish. :furious:

I'm ready to concede that the color of the Scions just may be hot lava orange. From looking at examples on Google, that color looks different in different lights. Here's an example of a hot lava orange Scion (although not an xD) that looks different according to the light.

Yes, I did say "Scions" plural. At this point, I am still thinking that the vehicle in the neighboring condo (6600) is a Scion.

IMO

Attachments

• hot lava orange.jpg
    hot lava orange.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
The last place I lived was a gated community and people that lived there were not allowed to park their cars on the street. Guests could, but we couldn't. Perhaps this is the case where DS lives and he parks his extra cars in vacant driveways? I know people where I lived would do this.

GrammaMaybe, I think it may have been you who said that the condo addresses in each building were all A for the left unit, B for the middle, and C for the right unit. I've been looking at the floor plans from the site that Cerebellum told me about, (http://www.newhomelistings.com/Orlando-Florida-House-for-sale/pid/175139191) and it seems possible to me that the A units are the units with the single car garage, whether on the right or left of each building. If this is correct, then the garage driveway where the Scion was parked would belong to unit C.

AlwaysWright, since you did research on the unit in question, can you confirm whether it's unit C?

GrammaMaybe, I think it may have been you who said that the condo addresses in each building were all A for the left unit, B for the middle, and C for the right unit. I've been looking at the floor plans from the site that Cerebellum told me about, (http://www.newhomelistings.com/Orlando-Florida-House-for-sale/pid/175139191) and it seems possible to me that the A units are the units with the single car garage, whether on the right or left of each building. If this is correct, then the garage driveway where the Scion was parked would belong to unit C.

AlwaysWright, since you did research on the unit in question, can you confirm whether it's unit C?

BBM

Hours on the Assessors site and I got the address, the owner and quite possibly the unit # wrong. SORRY

Several things about this video

DS SR has on a HD jacket (not of relevance now but worth mentioning)

The female with the red jacket and dress pants has a childs bow in her hair and at about 2:17 I notice she has a Transformers bookbag on her back. :waitasec: (younger sister?)

at 2:43 DS SR seems annoyed and says "well go find her" with little care in his voice (MHO)

At about 2:50 someone revs an engine and it seems DS Sr says in a proud chuckle "whoa, look at little Dale"

They are getting into a Ford Escape (possible 2008 or so). At around 4:56 you can pause it to see the V6 silver logo and tail light on the Escape as seen in the example picture below. That makes the vehicle at DS JR's residence most likely the same Ford Escape.

This is an example photo
View attachment 20380

I guess, what bothers me most about this video - their reactions when reporters mention michelle's body possibly being found in lake ellenor. I've been through a divorce (with child involved) even at the very worst of things, when i "hated" him most- if he were missing, and a reporter told me his body has been found in a lake - there would be a reaction on my part. At one point, he "loved" this woman. Not one of them (dale, mom or dad) slowed their pace, changed the expression on their face, ANYTHING . They were not visibly caught off guard, one bit. This, in my opinion, would suggest they knew she wasn't found there because they know where she really is.

I think it's just Florida...no where I've lived in this state have house numbering systems ever made sense.

You are absolutely correct. Numbers skip around for NO reason at all...it's odd.

BBM

Hours on the Assessors site and I got the address, the owner and quite possibly the unit # wrong. SORRY

Just so I can be sure I'm following correctly- who then is listed as the owner for the unit where the red/and or orange vehicle, whatever it may be, was photographed?

#98C is the left-most unit at 6600 S. Goldenrod according to this site:

http://www.floridapropertyonline.com/listing/rental/fl/orange/orlando/32822/carter-glen-condo-ph-2/o5077455.html

Note slide #1 at that site.

This means #98B is in the middle and #98A is to the right. The owner of #98A is an individual named Wilkinson per public records. The owner of unit #98B is named Ramos, and the owner of #98C is the new-home builder DR Horton Inc. So it is unit #98A that is closest to DS Jr. It is a rental unit.

I guess, what bothers me most about this video - their reactions when reporters mention michelle's body possibly being found in lake ellenor. I've been through a divorce (with child involved) even at the very worst of things, when i "hated" him most- if he were missing, and a reporter told me his body has been found in a lake - there would be a reaction on my part. At one point, he "loved" this woman. Not one of them (dale, mom or dad) slowed their pace, changed the expression on their face, ANYTHING . They were not visibly caught off guard, one bit. This, in my opinion, would suggest they knew she wasn't found there because they know where she really is.

You are absolutely correct. Numbers skip around for NO reason at all...it's odd.

Just so I can be sure I'm following correctly- who then is listed as the owner for the unit where the red/and or orange vehicle, whatever it may be, was photographed?

BBM - ITA. It really seems like they knew it couldn't be MP who was found in that lake. The only way they could KNOW that would be if they do know where she is. It's either that or the whole lot of them are such sociopaths that they don't care where she is or what happened to her. One of the awful things about all this is that the longer she is gone, the harder it will be to know what happened. I feel so bad for her family!

BBM

GrammaMaybe, I realize after the fact that my post may have sounded like I was trying to catch you in some error.:blushing: I wanted you to know that wasn't my intention. I appreciate how you dive into things boldly here. I'm not the one to point out mistakes--I make too many of my own.

#98C is the left-most unit at 6600 S. Goldenrod according to this site:

http://www.floridapropertyonline.com/listing/rental/fl/orange/orlando/32822/carter-glen-condo-ph-2/o5077455.html

Note slide #1 at that site.

This means #98B is in the middle and #98A is to the right. The owner of #98A is an individual named Wilkinson per public records. The owner of unit #98B is named Ramos, and the owner of #98C is the new-home builder DR Horton Inc. So it is unit #98A that is closest to DS Jr. It is a rental unit.

So it is the C unit (double drive farthest from DSjr) where the orange car was parked, right? If it's owned by a builder, it is quite likely unoccupied at least part of the time so Jr could be parking extra vehicles there I suppose.

IMO, the car in the upper left looks a lot like a Dodge Durango...like an 07 or 08. I am having trouble copying and pasting pics of them.

Ok, sorry, I'm still getting used to this. The quote that I copied I thought contained the pic of the red car parked in DS2's neighbor's driveway. (The red car being compared to the Scion)

So it is the C unit (double drive farthest from DSjr) where the orange car was parked, right? If it's owned by a builder, it is quite likely unoccupied at least part of the time so Jr could be parking extra vehicles there I suppose.

Correct. Units B and A are occupied. The owner of C is builder/developer D. R. Horton, who has countless empty units within Carter Glen to look after. I'm sure they're not checking, caring, or complaining if another condo unit is parking in their driveway.

And one last tidbit of info: Unit A or B is having a huge garage sale 1/6 through 1/7 (next weekend) if anyone in the area wants to march on down there. It's amazing what the Internet turns up. :crazy:

BBM - ITA. It really seems like they knew it couldn't be MP who was found in that lake. The only way they could KNOW that would be if they do know where she is. It's either that or the whole lot of them are such sociopaths that they don't care where she is or what happened to her. One of the awful things about all this is that the longer she is gone, the harder it will be to know what happened. I feel so bad for her family!

This is all IMO.

I would love to hear a psychologist's take on their behavior. It's one thing to be a sociopath and just not care, but another thing to not even pretend to care for public perception. I expect that sociopaths know how to convince people that they are "normal." Not that they all know, of course, but seems most would in order to get by.

I can't help wondering if they've been advised by attorney not to react to any questions asked. And maybe DS Sr. just can't help himself--he's a smarta-- wise-cracking guy at heart, so he thinks he's being clever and appearing stoic at the same time. Some people use sarcasm as a defense mechanism, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23