FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is raw video from WFTV. They began walking with DSSR at about 1:30 and arrived at a gray (maybe silver) SUV at 5:03 just before the end of the video. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-family-leaving-court-hearing/vFMHK/

I can't tell what kind of SUV it is from the little bit they show. I hope you have better luck.

The gray SUV looks like a Jeep Grand Cherokee from the profile shot. The dark SUV referenced by another poster looks like a Ford Explorer or Expedition to me. They are definitely different makes of SUV.

BBM
Because the photo is distorted, unless there is a clearer picture, IMO it can't be ruled out.
JMO

One other point about the two vehicles (at Jr and Sr homes). The one at Sr. home looks more like a car to me and the one at Jr's idling looks more like an SUV, especially using ipad zoom. Were you able to watch the videos and or zoom in Sparky? If not, both of those tools helped me.

I dont ever have much to offer, but here are a few things I hpe will help.

In the video (Thanks for helping me find it Kamille) below at approx. 1:15 you will see the silver car begin to make a left turn into the driveway. Look beyond that and you will see DS Jr's truck pulling in from the side street.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/team-coverage-developments-in-missing-mom-case/vFMKR/

The unknown woman was waiting for him in the driveway. In my opinion, she was waiting in her car. The woman is on her cell phone, most likely with DS JR as you can see him with his phone to his ear and then removing it at about 1:25

I am not certain what her black bag is, but it looks very much like my black walgreens reusable bag. lol (pause about 1:27 to see it) She doesnt seem very professional to me.

The timing of all of this is weird to me. DS JR and the lady in the silver car arrive at exactly the same time from different streets. To me it seems maybe they were in contact, possibly via cell phone. Why show up where the camera crew was?

Also the grey/black vehicles in the driveway. (90% sure)
The grey is a Ford Escape
2011-Ford-Escape-XLS-FWD-6.jpg

The other darker vehicle is a Ford Explorer (100% sure)
Maybe early 2000's. Notice the trailer hitch.

The blue car with a white stripe is a Ford Mustang (100% sure)

I know the jury is still out on the two cars, but I put this together just for interest. The pix of the top two cars (Scion xD) are taken from car level. The third car, in the neighboring condo, is taken from the surveillance cam at a higher level.

To be honest, the biggest problem I have had through all the Scion discussion was that I simply don't think the car looks orange. Maybe an orange red, but not orange orange.:dunno:

All IMO!

Attachments

• ScionxD.jpg
    ScionxD.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 52
I know the jury is still out on the two cars, but I put this together just for interest. The pix of the top two cars (Scion xD) are taken from car level. The third car, in the neighboring condo, is taken from the surveillance cam at a higher level.

To be honest, the biggest problem I have had through all the Scion discussion was that I simply don't think the car looks orange. Maybe an orange red, but not orange orange.:dunno:

All IMO!

Very helpful. I am still a bit new here and did a similar thing with stacking the images. I could get the shapes at SR. house to fit with the scion but NOT at JR. Neighbor's house. I know the camera angles are different but still don't see how that vehicle could be a scion. as for color, which vehicle is orange? The two vehicles DO look similar in color to me, not to you, Nobody?

All IMO!

Can you stack the back of the car at Sr's along with the Scion XD back pictures? I don't know how to get multiple pictures stacked when I post, but did this on my Mac to get a vehicle match...

Here is the list of owners in Carter Glen...the only problem they are in order of how much property tax is paid... LOL

I dont know what unit number you are interested in but here is the link if it helps

http://orlando.blockshopper.com/taxes/by_development/1072-carter-glen/page/5

Okay, this is weird. In taking one more look at this list, I not only see owners listed twice (same address & unit #), but I can no longer find DS on it. That tells me that it's time to go to bed.

Happy New Year to you all!

Very helpful. I am still a bit new here and did a similar thing with stacking the images. I could get the shapes at SR. house to fit with the scion but NOT at JR. Neighbor's house. I know the camera angles are different but still don't see how that vehicle could be a scion. as for color, which vehicle is orange? The two vehicles DO look similar in color to me, not to you, Nobody?

I agree that the two cars are similar colors. Kind of an orange red. :crazy: But that's just me. Maybe they both totally are hot lava orange.

Can you stack the back of the car at Sr's along with the Scion XD back pictures? I don't know how to get multiple pictures stacked when I post, but did this on my Mac to get a vehicle match...

I actually just used MS Paint. I'll see if I can put together back views quickly.

Here is raw video from WFTV. They began walking with DSSR at about 1:30 and arrived at a gray (maybe silver) SUV at 5:03 just before the end of the video. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-family-leaving-court-hearing/vFMHK/

I can't tell what kind of SUV it is from the little bit they show. I hope you have better luck.

Several things about this video

DS SR has on a HD jacket (not of relevance now but worth mentioning)

The female with the red jacket and dress pants has a childs bow in her hair and at about 2:17 I notice she has a Transformers bookbag on her back. :waitasec: (younger sister?)

at 2:43 DS SR seems annoyed and says "well go find her" with little care in his voice (MHO)

At about 2:50 someone revs an engine and it seems DS Sr says in a proud chuckle "whoa, look at little Dale"

They are getting into a Ford Escape (possible 2008 or so). At around 4:56 you can pause it to see the V6 silver logo and tail light on the Escape as seen in the example picture below. That makes the vehicle at DS JR's residence most likely the same Ford Escape.

This is an example photo
Ford Escape.jpg

Every time I attempt to reply, a not pops up saying that I am not signed in. Are we automatically signed out every time we take a look at another address?

Also, my PM is enabled. I just checked again.

Okay, this is just a quick job because I have to sign off soon, so I didn't get the same angle and didn't find a similar color and year, but here you go.

Attachments

• scion xd back.jpg
    scion xd back.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 32
Well, that was a big help now, wasn't it?

It'll probably take me a couple of hours o figure out how to post it, but I'll get it our there. The assessors picture shows Dale's truck, I think and the rusty red car in the A unit driveway for the building next door.

If someone knows how to get a "photo bucket" pic moved around, please let me know.

I don't know what you mean about getting a Photobucket pic moved around, but try this is general:

If you have a file (Jpeg for example), upload it to Photobucket, edit it for size, brightness, etc., and a small box will appear to the right of the image giving "LINKS" if you want to insert the image either in email, as a direct link, as HTML code, or as image code. I usually choose direct link and click on it to copy the link. (It will say copied if done correctly.) I come back to WS, choose Reply, and when the reply box opens, I choose the little icon of a photo (mountain/sky), and insert the URL in the box when requested. Tada, your image is inserted in your post!

Do a "Preview message" before choosing "Submit message" to post.

Every time I attempt to reply, a not pops up saying that I am not signed in. Are we automatically signed out every time we take a look at another address?

Also, my PM is enabled. I just checked again.

When I attempt to PM you I get a message that says your PM is NOT enabled OR you are not allowing PMs. :( I'll try again later.

ETA: Just checked again. The exact message is: GrammaMaybe has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

This may have already been discussed but I don't recall seeing it. There's a black truck outside of DS Jr's in three of the aerial shots I've seen, some from different times. Any prior info on this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• black_trucls.jpg
    black_trucls.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 284
Sparky,

I can't make any sense out of the numbering system in Carter Glen. All that addresses that I saw on the Assessors List were even numbers. Perhaps in the other section are all add. Who knows?
I have the names of the owners for buildings 6584-6608.

PS: Could Michelle parked along the side of Dale's condo and walked across the grass to his door? Then when she left, she would not pass the camera. I be thinking, however, that the whole withdrawal of the tape be hinky. Somebody wanted Dale to just keep on talking.

This may have already been discussed but I don't recall seeing it. There's a black truck outside of DS Jr's in three of the aerial shots I've seen, some from different times. Any prior info on this?

attachment.php

Great eye! I have no idea what kind of vehicle that is. In AlwaysWrights oics there is a truck there but around the corner. I believe it was a white Ford Ranger. Maybe someone rides with Dale to work??

I've also seen that truck around the corner, which is actually the shortest way to Dale's front door.

Sparky,

I can't make any sense out of the numbering system in Carter Glen. All that addresses that I saw on the Assessors List were even numbers. Perhaps in the other section are all add. Who knows?
I have the names of the owners for buildings 6584-6608.

PS: Could Michelle parked along the side of Dale's condo and walked across the grass to his door? Then when she left, she would not pass the camera. I be thinking, however, that the whole withdrawal of the tape be hinky. Somebody wanted Dale to just keep on talking.

Are there 2 different builders in this subdivision? If any of the owners are named Carter or Glen then they are most likely still in the builders names. Big names like DR Horton will be listed and if smaller builders come in to fill in some gaps then they may have some units in their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member