FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reddish car appears to me to be in the building to the immediate left of Dale's. The far left unit of that building (street address 6604, condo numbers 100A, B, C) looked to me like the red car is in the driveway of 100A, 6604 S. Goldenrod etc. Excuse my grammar, I always feel my age on January 1st.

I feel like 200 y/o today and missed a much-needed nap. I'm a mess.

OK, now I see what you are saying. So I looked up unit 100a, which is owned by a person with the married name of DS Jr.'s sister. The problem is, the first name of the owner of 100a differs from the first name of DS Jr.'s brother in law. Of course, the apartment unit could have been a gift from a family member, but I will say it's an interesting coincidence.

Feel better! Tomorrow's a new day.

One set of vehicles I am interested in are the SUV's that appear to be in DSSr's driveway in various pictures. In the google map images, it appears to be a silver/grey SUV. According to google this streetview image was taken in March 2011...

2zgc3na.png

Satellite image....

20ieuzq.png

On the night of the raid, there was a black SUV parked where the silver/grey one usually is....

ocmpx.png

And on the day of the court case regarding the children, it was back to a silver/grey one but is it the same one as in March? And the blue car with the white stripe has been moved or is being used while the burnt orange car is parked there.

keygc6.png

sxosra.png

Does anyone have the link to DSSr getting into a vehicle after the court hearing? Was that an SUV? There are way too many vehicles in this family. I wonder if LE has been able to figure them all out.

MOO

Here is raw video from WFTV. They began walking with DSSR at about 1:30 and arrived at a gray (maybe silver) SUV at 5:03 just before the end of the video. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-family-leaving-court-hearing/vFMHK/

I can't tell what kind of SUV it is from the little bit they show. I hope you have better luck.

I'm still laughing at myself, but when I get off the floor, I WILL CONQUER THIS before my kids can say Alzheimers.

I feel like 200 y/o today and missed a much-needed nap. I'm a mess.

OK, now I see what you are saying. So I looked up unit 100a, which is owned by a person with the married name of DS Jr.'s sister. The problem is, the first name of the owner of 100a differs from the first name of DS Jr.'s brother in law. Of course, the apartment unit could have been a gift from a family member, but I will say it's an interesting coincidence.

Feel better! Tomorrow's a new day.

BBM

Do you have a genealogy of the family? If so and you don't feel like sharing it, how about coaching me on how to find our for myself?

Dale's condo is 6598, the other persons condo is 6604, wouldn't that be across the street since we have odd and even here?

Dale's condo is 6598, the other persons condo is 6604, wouldn't that be across the street since we have odd and even here?

I think they would both be considered even. Doesn't it go by the last digit?

I thought we determined a while back the unit next door was 6596? or have I been in fantasy land to long?

I don't think the car in the neighbors driveway should be ruled out just yet.

In looking at the photos of the aerial shot and the one captured on video from the neighbors camera, it is obvious they are faraway, and different angles.

Unless we have a clear shot of the burnt orange car in the video and aerial, IMO it can't be determined if the one in DSSR'S driveway is the same car.

What I find interesting, is the aerial shots from 2009 the car is the same color as the one in the surveillance video and in DSSR'S driveway. Also, note the truck in the aerial is the same color as DSjr.

It is possible the condo was vacant at that time, the reason for parking in that driveway, or the neighbor was away for some reason.

If this is the same car, as we've seen in DSSR'S drive, then I tend to believe someone had help and it wasn't DSSR.

IMO this can not be ruled out yet and I hope LE has checked it out.

I'm not following how the car seen in the drive way at Sr's (some sort of scion) should NOT be ruled out with the car idling in the drive way 2 doors down from Jr. This one is clearly not a scion. Other than a similar color, the two vehicles differ in size and shape from the side angle. IMO

TexasLil

I believe that would be building 96 since DSjr's is 97C. The units are constructed backwards so I'm leaning toward it being 96C which would make the address 6596 S Goldenrod Rd Unit 96C.

I found this post from TexasLil

I thought we determined a while back the unit next door was 6596? or have I been in fantasy land to long?

Come back, Sparky, come back! :smile:

I was also remembering that as the number. FWIW.

I'm not following how the car seen in the drive way at Sr's (some sort of scion) should NOT be ruled out with the car idling in the drive way 2 doors down from Jr. This one is clearly not a scion. Other than a similar color, the two vehicles differ in size and shape from the side angle. IMO

BBM
Because the photo is distorted, unless there is a clearer picture, IMO it can't be ruled out.
JMO

Come back, Sparky, come back! :smile:

I was also remembering that as the number. FWIW.

Beam me down PJ...it's been a long day.:floorlaugh:

I found the post and am glad you remembered also.

BBM
Because the photo is distorted, unless there is a clearer picture, IMO it can't be ruled out.
JMO

If you watch an undistorted video of the filming of Sr.'s property when they were talking about the handoff of the kids, you can clearly see the vehicle and I am 100% certain this vehicle is a scion. If you look at the neighbor's video in real time - again (undistorted)- there is no way this can be a scion vehicle.

Look at a dodge nitro (side angle) and compare it to the neighbor video - pretty darn close. May not be exact fit but there is no way a scion can be confused with a Nitro...iMO

This reminds me of the vehicle scene in My Cousin Vinnie with the two similar vehicles. lol

I spent hours with the assessors records to find out that the addresses go up by six on Dale's side of the street and the unit numbers have nothing to do with the street address. Dale's building is 6598 and the one to the immediate left looking at it is 6604. Dale's unit number is 97C and the building to the left is numbered 100 A, B & C. It may be for security reasons. If some one watches you pick up the mail they won't know where you live. Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm with you Sparky, I don't think they can be ruled out either. And I'm convinced neither or nitros.

If you watch an undistorted video of the filming of Sr.'s property when they were talking about the handoff of the kids, you can clearly see the vehicle and I am 100% certain this vehicle is a scion. If you look at the neighbor's video in real time - again (undistorted)- there is no way this can be a scion vehicle.

Look at a dodge nitro (side angle) and compare it to the neighbor video - pretty darn close. May not be exact fit but there is no way a scion can be confused with a Nitro...iMO

Respectfully....

we will have to agree to disagree.

I'm was having trouble getting over how angry Dale was on leaving the custody hearing. Then I got it; he doesn't have control. Someone knows his secret and can make him jump to his tune. If not, then at least he needs those folks to "protect" him from the press (and I expect from acting out again).

I'm with you Sparky, I don't think they can be ruled out either. And I'm convinced neither or nitros.

I wasn't saying it was a nitro. I'm saying the one at Jr's I can't figure out what it is but it is CLEARLY not a Scion - from even a distorted picture and the live surveillance video. Looks similar to something like a Nitro. Someone who owned a scion also commented that the vehicle at Sr's was a Scion. Lights are identical. Unless you can convince me somehow the vehicle at Jr's could be a scion I can't see how the two are connected other than similar colors...that's what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member