FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look like a Harley Decal on the back window? Of course it is distorted.

ScreenShot2011-12-29at102555AM.png

I found this one called tribal razor...that it could be

http://www.madriverharley.com/webst...&DID=Collectibles&Back=&aspname=viewprodgifts

I could not paste it here it tried grrrrr.

maybe this will work

Ok forget this one the close up photo looks totally different and the game one looks more like the emblem

http://s555.photobucket.com/albums/jj463/captdj99/?action=view&current=DC6418131.jpg

I included the symbol with the three triangles because, after all, I am a goddess. :)

Bern, I know this symbol is related to The Legend of Zelda series, but is there any connection, even a far-reaching connection, between the Zelda series and, say, Star Wars? It's probably a stretch but I'm wondering who that car belongs to and if there would be a connection to any of the conventions a certain suspect had a habit of attending. Do you know if there are Zelda conventions?? Perhaps one of DS's friends/neighbors/family is a big Zelda fan ...

P.S. As an aside, somewhere online I found a Zelda series fan carrying on in an outright fit, saying she'd like to punch any and all individuals on the internet who call the symbol with the three triangles "the triforce eagle symbol" because it is in fact the Royal Crest. My New York sort of opinion is: Who cares? Buzz off. But she was livid and promised to stomp on anyone who made such a mistake. <raspberry> :) I see a punch comin' to most of the internet world and most certainly me.

Zelda is a very popular game, you have to find the Princess, she is kidnapped and a young Knight "trainee" is on a quest to find her and bring her back home to her father. I don't know if there are conventions but I would think so. The game is endless with all sorts of hidden treasures, monsters to kill, island in the sky to explore, and whole worlds to explore and conquer. Maybe google it and see if you find any conventions. There is a Convention now in Tampa for starwars FIRC in the Mosi in Tampa.

Well I don't think it's a HD decal.
Maybe its a Strom Trooper?
ScreenShot2011-12-31at93111PM-1.png

This is the Zelda Goddess symbol. Maybe we can look at Zelda stickers for cars, bumpers......

Okay, tons of conventions, car window stickers, lots of fans and dress up. So yes, this is somewhat like StarWars as it has a huge following.

Do we know what kind of car that is? Perhaps its a sport sticker logo for the brand of car itself?

ETA: It looks like a 2008 Scion XD sport in burnt orange to me.

2wmp4ld.jpg

More pictures at this link...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3176719/2008-scion-xd

It's way too small to be the same car in the neighbour's driveway in the surveillance video IMO

Yes, it had been stated that the car is a Scion. I cant find a link to the original video for some reason. Maybe seeing it in the video will make it easier to identify??

I don't think the car in the neighbors driveway should be ruled out just yet.

In looking at the photos of the aerial shot and the one captured on video from the neighbors camera, it is obvious they are faraway, and different angles.

Unless we have a clear shot of the burnt orange car in the video and aerial, IMO it can't be determined if the one in DSSR'S driveway is the same car.

What I find interesting, is the aerial shots from 2009 the car is the same color as the one in the surveillance video and in DSSR'S driveway. Also, note the truck in the aerial is the same color as DSjr.

It is possible the condo was vacant at that time, the reason for parking in that driveway, or the neighbor was away for some reason.

If this is the same car, as we've seen in DSSR'S drive, then I tend to believe someone had help and it wasn't DSSR.

IMO this can not be ruled out yet and I hope LE has checked it out.

In looking at the photos of the aerial shot and the one captured on video from the neighbors camera, it is obvious they are faraway, and different angles.

Unless we have a clear shot of the burnt orange car in the video and aerial, IMO it can't be determined if the one in DSSR'S driveway is the same car.

What I find interesting, is the aerial shots from 2009 the car is the same color as the one in the surveillance video and in DSSR'S driveway. Also, note the truck in the aerial is the same color as DSjr.

It is possible the condo was vacant at that time, the reason for parking in that driveway, or the neighbor was away for some reason.

If this is the same car, as we've seen in DSSR'S drive, then I tend to believe someone had help and it wasn't DSSR.

I agree Sparky. And that is why I was asking Bern about The Legend of Zelda series (represented by the triforce eagle or goddess symbol) and its connection to Star Wars. I did some research and they are connected--google lists 10 pages or 41,800,000+ entries' worth of "connections."

If a friend of DS Jr. helped, the car could belong to a Star Wars-Legend of Zelda fan. If only we could secure the license plate number on that vehicle.

Well considering that this was the only time we've seen that orange car in DSSr's driveway from the various images from google maps and the evening of the raid, I was thinking that the orange car may belong to the young woman whom he picked up from the driveway. If you go further into the video at around the 5:28 mark you can see what looks like the same woman coming out of the courthouse walking in front of DSJr with what looks to be his other lawyer. She also has a large bag on her shoulder that could be used to carry court documents.

3093kaq.png

Since all of this happened on the same day, perhaps she's just an employee of the law office and was there to help facilitate the hand off of the children.

Or...if it is her car and she is not an employee of the law firm then it opens up another line of questioning. Who is she and how is she connected to DSJR.

MOO

Obviously, if only we had the whole surveillance video, then we would possibly see when the car leaves, and what's on the rear window, if anything.

"If we could see the whole video." Now isn't that the understatement of the year?

Hey Sparky, are you still wondering about the Lake Mary reference? I'm late coming in but did glance at the beginning of this thread. Is the poster that made the comment still here on WS? If so, are they from FL? Do they know Dale or Michelle...or do they just share a common interest like most of us that follow this true crime site?

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas! Happy New Year to everyone here at Websleuths...friends & lurkers alike...

I included the symbol with the three triangles because, after all, I am a goddess. :)

Bern, I know this symbol is related to The Legend of Zelda series, but is there any connection, even a far-reaching connection, between the Zelda series and, say, Star Wars? It's probably a stretch but I'm wondering who that car belongs to and if there would be a connection to any of the conventions a certain suspect had a habit of attending. Do you know if there are Zelda conventions?? Perhaps one of DS's friends/neighbors/family is a big Zelda fan ...

P.S. As an aside, somewhere online I found a Zelda series fan carrying on in an outright fit, saying she'd like to punch any and all individuals on the internet who call the symbol with the three triangles "the triforce eagle symbol" because it is in fact the Royal Crest. My New York sort of opinion is: Who cares? Buzz off. But she was livid and promised to stomp on anyone who made such a mistake. <raspberry> :) I see a punch comin' to most of the internet world and most certainly me.

Eeeek! I don't want to get a beat down by a crazed Zelda fan! I actually didn't know the symbol was related to Zelda. After I found the tri-force symbol, I was thinking tri-"force"(may the "force" be with you) I know it's a stretch :floorlaugh:

My brother owns a video game store. I am going to email the picture of the car to him to see if he recognizes it.

:seeya: kimb103 - Hiya! Could you please advise what makes you hinky about Lake Mary? I'm wondering if that's where that mini movie was shot. Is is near where that cave was built, or whatever it was? I seem to remember a cave of sorts related to a Star Wars set was being built & pics were on somebody's FB or MS pages. Dale was pictured in them with as well as without full regalia.

Sparky! Glad to see ya back while I have time to be on! Do you remember those pictures of that cave or Star Wars set that Dale & his buddies were setting up? Where was it? Was it maybe near Lake Mary?

Sparky! Glad to see ya back while I have time to be on! Do you remember those pictures of that cave or Star Wars set that Dale & his buddies were setting up? Where was it? Was it maybe near Lake Mary?

JG..:seeya:

I think maybe those were filmed on the property of Michelle's parents. I found a ref. to Oviedo and another poster found a thanks to the Stewart family at the end of the film. Even tho the ref to Oviedo was made they live in Geneva which is close enough.

Happy to see ya..stick around!

The reporter I contacted was not able to help identify the decal on the burnt orange car. He wrote that he couldn't figure it out either -- I sent him a photo -- and also that he doesn't actually recall noticing it at the time.

He also wrote he believes the car belongs to the woman who got into DSjr's truck. He thought perhaps it's a decal for her business.

I thanked him and asked if he knew anything about the woman in the blue car who pulled up with the twins. If she's a family member, or friend, or gov't employee. Hey, it never hurts to ask!

This was just a few minutes ago, and I hope to hear back from him.

Well, that was fast. He replied that he thinks the driver is a relative -- either a mom, step-mom, etc.

I replied immediately thanking him and asked if it'd be okay for me to keep in touch with more questions. I promised to not become a pain. :smile:

ETA he replied it'd be no problem.

Ya'll are doing some pretty ridiculously awesome detective work. I sincerely hope that we are very close to finding Michelle. I haven't had as much to add of late, but I have been following along. I am coming to Orlando the 2nd week of January. Unless, ofcourse, this case has been solved. I would love to help out in any way that I can. Hopefully, all of these pics/aerial shots/cars will lead us to Michelle. I can only hope.

Happy New Year everyone! Please bring Michelle home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed