FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my brother the pic of the decal on the car and without giving him any info or our guesses, he said it looks like Zelda.

Didn't someone hear say that s/he knew the girl who nearly fell out of the truck? That the girl is involved in the Jedi/Star Wars stuff? I can't find it, but I remember reading those statements.

Maybe that poster can tell us what the decal is on the burnt orange Scion...?

I sent my brother the pic of the decal on the car and without giving him any info or our guesses, he said it looks like Zelda.

And you doubted me?????? LOL, just kidding, my hubby has been playing this game, every single night now for months. I know the sound track by heart.

I feel like I'm living in a fantasy world.:floorlaugh:

:eek:fftopic:I just want to thank all who responded.
TO those of you who do not have details, this was a non related case. The perp has been apprehended and we'll be okay. Thank you so much for your assistance to those I spoke with.

Ya'll are doing some pretty ridiculously awesome detective work. I sincerely hope that we are very close to finding Michelle. I haven't had as much to add of late, but I have been following along. I am coming to Orlando the 2nd week of January. Unless, ofcourse, this case has been solved. I would love to help out in any way that I can. Hopefully, all of these pics/aerial shots/cars will lead us to Michelle. I can only hope.

Happy New Year everyone! Please bring Michelle home.

Wow you're going to Orlando to help out? Or did I misunderstand and you are going for another reason... but Im sure Michelle's family could use any help you could offer...

Are there any volunteer searches going on?

BBM

Quoted directly from link above:
"Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister"
So, according to the Sentinel on 9Dec 11, the Chaucer house is occupied by DS Jr's aunt.

Perhaps it is listed as his sister's residence in another source?

Pure Rumor only: The last name of the person who owns the condo where the burnt orange car was parked is the same last name of a sister of DS1.

My children have confirmed that the decal is "the wings of the tri-force (sp?)" in Zelda (a video game)

Pure Rumor only: The last name of the person who owns the condo where the burnt orange car was parked is the same last name of a sister of DS1.

Well this makes no sense to me whatsoever. What am I missing? TIA

Well this makes no sense to me whatsoever. What am I missing? TIA

There is a small possibility that the extra parking place for the rusty colored car is owned by somewone in Dales extended family.

One set of vehicles I am interested in are the SUV's that appear to be in DSSr's driveway in various pictures. In the google map images, it appears to be a silver/grey SUV. According to google this streetview image was taken in March 2011...

2zgc3na.png

Satellite image....

20ieuzq.png

On the night of the raid, there was a black SUV parked where the silver/grey one usually is....

ocmpx.png

And on the day of the court case regarding the children, it was back to a silver/grey one but is it the same one as in March? And the blue car with the white stripe has been moved or is being used while the burnt orange car is parked there.

keygc6.png

sxosra.png

Does anyone have the link to DSSr getting into a vehicle after the court hearing? Was that an SUV? There are way too many vehicles in this family. I wonder if LE has been able to figure them all out.

MOO

OK, now I'm officially confused. I see the full name of DS Jr.'s brother-in-law as owner of a Carter Glen unit(s), but I do not see the name of a sister of DS1 (and by this I'm guessing you mean DS Sr.'s sister) as owner of a condo next to DS Jr. Someone help me; I'm confusing myself here! lol

OK #2, so I have the names of the owners of apartments 97#A and 97#B on S. Goldenrod Road, next door to Dale, but the last names are ones I've never seen before in my wild-and-crazy Google, Intelius, Zabsearch, and PeopleFinder, etc., searches. These are not names I've seen as related to any of the Smith family.

So until proven otherwise I'm going to believe what you said in the first place: purely rumor only. :) Thanks, GrammaMaybe.

OK, now I'm officially confused. I see the full name of DS Jr.'s brother-in-law as owner of a Carter Glen unit(s), but I do not see the name of a sister of DS1 (and by this I'm guessing you mean DS Sr.'s sister) as owner of a condo next to DS Jr. Someone help me; I'm confusing myself here! lol

OK #2, so I have the names of the owners of apartments 97#A and 97#B on S. Goldenrod Road, next door to Dale, but the last names are ones I've never seen before in my wild-and-crazy Google, Intelius, Zabsearch, and PeopleFinder, etc., searches. These are not names I've seen as related to any of the Smith family.

So until proven otherwise I'm going to believe what you said in the first place: purely rumor only. :) Thanks, GrammaMaybe.

The redish car appears to me to be in the building to the immediate left of Dales. The the far left unit of that building (street address 6604, condo numbers 100A, B, C) looked to me like the red car is in the driveway of 100A, 6604 S. Goldenrod etc. Excuse my grammar, I always feel my age on January 1st.

Well, that was a big help now, wasn't it?

It'll probably take me a couple of hours o figure out how to post it, but I'll get it our there. The assessors picture shows Dale's truck, I think and the rusty red car in the A unit driveway for the building next door.

If someone knows how to get a "photo bucket" pic moved around, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon