FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think it looks more like a Texas Longhorns decal myself. Granted I'm mobile, and from my view its pretty blurry. Jmo

Well I don't think it's a HD decal.
Maybe its a Strom Trooper?
ScreenShot2011-12-31at93111PM-1.png

Much better close-up, Sparky.

I agree it doesn't look like a HD decal now.

I dunno what it is, but not an HD.

Hopefully someone here will recognize that. Seems vaguely familiar in some way. It's almost...Native American, or maybe a Phoenix.

Ha, ha--it's like seeing shapes in the clouds.

too blurry to tell unless someone can ride by and take a better pic

Thanks for the better view Sparky! Def don't think HD, and maybe not even TX Longhorn now (although the orange color does support both of those). It does appear to have horns/wingsl or something similar. Puts me to mind of a hank williams jr.decal...don't think that's what it is (that would NOT seem fitting on a scion/similar vehicle anyways!) But something similar in shape. Could be a local business or school too!

Triforce eagle sticker:

triforceeaglesticker.jpg

Skyward Sword, Zelda game, the Goddess Symbol. The book has the three triangles at the top.

But in the game, you don't always have the three triangles at the top, just the wings and legs. Depends on the level of the game you are at I guess.

Skyward Sword, Zelda game, the Goddess Symbol. The book has the three triangles at the top.

But in the game, you don't always have the three triangles at the top, just the wings and legs. Depends on the level of the game you are at I guess.

I included the symbol with the three triangles because, after all, I am a goddess. :)

Bern, I know this symbol is related to The Legend of Zelda series, but is there any connection, even a far-reaching connection, between the Zelda series and, say, Star Wars? It's probably a stretch but I'm wondering who that car belongs to and if there would be a connection to any of the conventions a certain suspect had a habit of attending. Do you know if there are Zelda conventions?? Perhaps one of DS's friends/neighbors/family is a big Zelda fan ...

P.S. As an aside, somewhere online I found a Zelda series fan carrying on in an outright fit, saying she'd like to punch any and all individuals on the internet who call the symbol with the three triangles "the triforce eagle symbol" because it is in fact the Royal Crest. My New York sort of opinion is: Who cares? Buzz off. But she was livid and promised to stomp on anyone who made such a mistake. <raspberry> :) I see a punch comin' to most of the internet world and most certainly me.

597456571v2147483647_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

That's it IMO!! Great find uscgirl!!

I have to say, I don't think this is the same sticker as is on the car, IMO. I would say it's very close, but to me there seems to be a long rectangle on the top of the sticker on the car...and the Zelda/Goddess. symbol is missing that. I agree it does look like some sort of wings....a pilot sticker perhaps?

ETA: In looking at the sticker again, I don't even see the long rectangle I was talking about....hmmmm....I hate when my eyes do that....but I still think it is close but not the same.

I have to say, I don't think this is the same sticker as is on the car, IMO. I would say it's very close, but to me there seems to be a long rectangle on the top of the sticker on the car...and the Zelda/Goddess. symbol is missing that. I agree it does look like some sort of wings....a pilot sticker perhaps?

ETA: In looking at the sticker again, I don't even see the long rectangle I was talking about....hmmmm....I hate when my eyes do that....but I still think it is close but not the same.

My thought from the get go was that the top portion was some type of lettering/words. Just not sure what.

Of course MOO but I truly feel as tho Dale Jr is quite likely the lone perp in this crime.. However he would IMHO definitely have to seek out assistance in some form after-the-fact if but only with a "partial" alibi.. This IMO from all appearances seems to be where Sr possibly enters the picture.. After-the-fact and tho, I personally do not care for Sr, his lousy attitude, and hostile demeanor I still am not COMPLETELY sold on his even having to have direct knowledge of what, when, where or how Michelle was "disappeared" on 11/17..

Meaning that I still believe its possible that Sr as Dale's parent would
Blindly offer up the alibi for the portion of time that was needing to be vouched for.. Without his knowing any specifics whatsoever.. Believe me I'm in no way stating I believe that to be the case.. With the little we know it's still hard to know for certain much of anything..

But moo is that it's quite possible that Jr did all the dirty work himself and was only in need of being vouched for during the time of the disposal..

All IMO, tho!

DSsr could have just taken Dale back to the condo and dropped him off... but didnt DSsr say he was with his son all that time that evening...and we know DS2 wasnt at his parent's to take Yvonne's call.

My thought from the get go was that the top portion was some type of lettering/words. Just not sure what.

That was my thought too, but I don't see the rectangle where the words/text would be on the zoomed in pix, I only see it on the ones that aren't zoomed in. Weird.

That was my thought too, but I don't see the rectangle where the words/text would be on the zoomed in pix, I only see it on the ones that aren't zoomed in. Weird.

That "black rectangle" may well resolve into a different shape in a sharper image.

I agree. It's close, but not quite there.

I've e-mailed the WFTV reporter who was there that day asking if he can identify it. With any luck, he'll respond. Will keep y'all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme