FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for pointing out about zooming in on photos on the iPad. It's brilliant.

Studied 2 vehicles and used ipad to zoom in on vehicles at Dale Jr's condo (one seen idling) and vehicle at Dale Sr. residence. The one at Dale Sr. residence is a Scion of some variety - 4 door xd I presume. Though I cannot identify the make and model at Dale Jr. residence, I can confirm it is NOT of the Scion variety thus the two vehicles are not one and the same.

Hi Folks

I know not a thing about cars and their makes, but I was asked by someone who I did check with to post this:

Here is a Scion Xb (boxy) and a Scion Xd (not as much).
Scion xd http://www.google.com/imgres?q=scion...0&tx=100&ty=95

Scion xb http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwCQ&dur=3040

Question: Why did Michelle pick up and drop off the kids at Dale's that day? Why didn't Dale just pick up his kids directly from preschool? That is the usual procedure in most custody arrangements, when the kids are in school.

Question: Why did Michelle pick up and drop off the kids at Dale's that day? Why didn't Dale just pick up his kids directly from preschool? That is the usual procedure in most custody arrangements, when the kids are in school.

That is a great question. I wonder why. Was this the norm or a once in a blue moon occassion.

Being a family law attorney, that kind of jumped out at me. The receiving parent usually picks up and if the exchange time is at the time school gets out, they pick up at the school.

This is especially handy in cases where the parties do not get along. It minimizes discord.

My friend used to do that. She took the extra step of picking up her two girls from school and taking them to their dad's house every other Friday. She did that because she wanted to see what was going on at his house when she dropped them off. [ I guess who else was there and what his plans were.]Also she said she liked to see her girls after school and spend that last bit of time with them before they left for the weekend. Do we know how long Dale was supposed to have them ?

eta;also, if Dad picked them up from school the kids had to have extra stuff packed with them at school.

Excellent, excellent point.

Does this look like a Harley Decal on the back window? Of course it is distorted.

ScreenShot2011-12-29at102555AM.png

Happy New Year to all of my friends at WS!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

My friend used to do that. She took the extra step of picking up her two girls from school and taking them to their dad's house every other Friday. She did that because she wanted to see what was going on at his house when she dropped them off. [ I guess who else was there and what his plans were.]Also she said she liked to see her girls after school and spend that last bit of time with them before they left for the weekend. Do we know how long Dale was supposed to have them ?

eta;also, if Dad picked them up from school the kids had to have extra stuff packed with them at school.

Can't find the link but I'm sure it was a one night only visit and even though Michelle never came back for them Dale went to work the next day. I don't think anyone has ever publicly stated who the twins stayed with while Dale was at work. I'd assume Dales folks.

I can see things from your point of view too, it could be as simple as that, but what I would like to know is, Dale has had the twins for a long time now, in that time has he ever gone to Michelle's house and gotten extra things for the twins? I would assume he had a lot of things for the twins already and if he didn't he has since been buying them.

Does this look like a Harley Decal on the back window? Of course it is distorted.

ScreenShot2011-12-29at102555AM.png

Where please Sparky and I'll have a look. Happy New Year to all at WS too. Hope it's your best yet.

Never mind, the pics are showing up now. Will have a look.

Where please Sparky and I'll have a look. Happy New Year to all at WS too. Hope it's your best yet.

Right there on the back window in the 2 photos on the right. Thank you!

Right there on the back window in the 2 photos on the right. Thank you!

When I blow it up it becomes too distorted to say. Searching google images now for an identical shape and not having any luck yet.

Right down the very bottom right hand of the page on google images amongst a heap on one image is a decal, not perfectly identical but very close Sparky. I'm female and not up on bikes so I also asked a male friend and he reckons it is because of the signature wings.

Being a family law attorney, that kind of jumped out at me. The receiving parent usually picks up and if the exchange time is at the time school gets out, they pick up at the school.

This is especially handy in cases where the parties do not get along. It minimizes discord.

I've thought about this as well. One thought that came to mind was did Dale pick up the kids without speaking with Michelle first? Perhaps she went to the daycare to pick them up and they told her Dale had picked them up and she went to his house to confront him?? I could definately see this as a possibility, plus I don't think this would necessarily be known by the media (or at least not broadcast all over the place). I've also wondered if he was permitted to pick them up. She may have not had him on the pickup list if she did not want him to have access to the children unless it were on her terms. Its possible that he even tried to pick them up and was not permitted and he flew off the handle. I've seen this happen to a friend of mine. Granted she did not come up missing but there was a huge blow up over it.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member