FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlwaysWright may be on to something bigger, but her riddle made me look closer.

Is it possible that what we think is a license plate is actually the road? Hummers sit pretty high so Im wondering what everyones thoughts were on the images. Could we be seeing the road between the front driver and rear driver side tires?

IIRC it was the difference in the rims of the two black HUMMERS that proved the 4:40 blk hummer leaving was NOT Michelle's.. Fwiw her sister, Lauren also stated on NG that the differing Rims are what told her the 4:40 hummer was NOT Michelle's..

HTH

It is driving me crazy that the pics aren't in clockwise chronological order. Why is that?
And, what are the times stamps on the bottom 2 pics from channel 6, please.
And also... what were the timestamps on the 2nd news story photos, please.
I have been following, it's just easy to get confused with all these cars, times, photos etc.
TIA

IIRC it was the difference in the rims of the two black HUMMERS that proved the 4:40 blk hummer leaving was NOT Michelle's.. Fwiw her sister, Lauren also stated on NG that the differing Rims are what told her the 4:40 hummer was NOT Michelle's..

HTH

But what about the vehicle at 5:17? Thoughts?

Of note: my husband says that with an impact wrench and a floor jack, rims can be changed in 20 minutes by someone who knows what they are doing. But wow, I have to say going that far to disguise the vehicle would take some serious prior planning!!

I really thought that LE had confirmed that it was a different hummer that left on the surveillance video. No?

AlwaysWright may be on to something bigger, but her riddle made me look closer.

Is it possible that what we think is a license plate is actually the road? Hummers sit pretty high so Im wondering what everyones thoughts were on the images. Could we be seeing the road between the front driver and rear driver side tires?

That, IMO, is a great question!

FWIW, the vehicle at 4:40 (that is NOT Michelle's Hummer as confirmed by LE and her family) and the vehicle at 5:17 are different. We are talking about the vehicle at 5:17. could it be Michelle's?

517 vehicle.jpg

look closely. Im not sure if there is a license plate in the middle or if that is the roadway playing tricks with our eyes.

The 5:17 frame or as is timestamped 17:17 on the screen cap is the elusive unknown dark SUV IMO.. I've thoroughly studied it and from what I've seen this vehicle is not even a HUMMER IMO.. Something I am even more certain about is that it is Not Michellle's 2008 Hummer h3.. From researching the 2008 models I found that even with the license plate provisions which allow a couple different placements for the rear license plate there is not a rear middle bumper placement available for the 2008 h3 due to the way the rear is designed its not possible.. Thus IMO making it not possible that the 17:17(5:17) SUV in the frame is Michelle's due to the rear mid bumper placement of the license plate on that dark SUV seen in the 5:17 screen caps..

HTH:)

Hmm interesting that the same white van is in all of the video clips.

The 5:17 frame or as is timestamped 17:17 on the screen cap is the elusive unknown dark SUV IMO.. I've thoroughly studied it and from what I've seen this vehicle is not even a HUMMER IMO.. Something I am even more certain about is that it is Not Michellle's 2008 Hummer h3.. From researching the 2008 models I found that even with the license plate provisions with allow a couple different placements for the rear license plate there is not a rear middle bumper placement available for the 2008 h3 due to the way the rear is designed its not possible.. Thus IMO making it not possible that the 17:17(5:17) SUV in the frame is Michelle's due to the rear mid bumper placement of the license plate on that dark SUV seen in the 5:17 screen caps..

HTH:)

I agree, but is that a license plate or is it the road? These Hummers sit really high

Of note: my husband says that with an impact wrench and a floor jack, rims can be changed in 20 minutes by someone who knows what they are doing. But wow, I have to say going that far to disguise the vehicle would take some serious prior planning!!

I really thought that LE had confirmed that it was a different hummer that left on the surveillance video. No?

It wouldn't take planning if someone happened to have the tools and a set of rims lying around already. There are supposedly other Hummers within that immediate family and the Hummer is actually in Dale's name. So who know if there is another set of rims stored in his garage. And he probably has the necessary tools because of his cabinetry business. They use every tool imaginable.

eta:

For example, Dale is sitting in his garage, trapped, with the Hummer. He knows about the surveillance camera so he is sitting there trying to figure out how to sneak out without being recognized. Then he realizes that he can change some things about the Hummer and make it look like a different one altogether. VOILA!

If that's indeed what we're seeing 4BB then it would totally make my findings irrelevant.. If that is not a rear mid Bumper license plate then my findings do not negate that it could be a Hummer and could even be Michelle's. Sure would love to know for certain.. Tony Pipitone been around lately!? I know he has seen the footage numerous times as the station has the footage and he can recite second to second the frames and what vehicles are seen in each frame.. IMO he'd definitely be able to tell us what exactly is or is not seen on that SUV at 5:17..

I agree, but is that a license plate or is it the road? These Hummers sit really high

I believe that is the license plate, it appears a litttle too bright to be the road. Also, I do not think that is a hummer on the 17:17 photo. The distance from the taillight to the top of the roof of the 16:40 vehicle appears to be less than that of the SUV on the later picture.

FWIW, the vehicle at 4:40 (that is NOT Michelle's Hummer as confirmed by LE and her family) and the vehicle at 5:17 are different. We are talking about the vehicle at 5:17. could it be Michelle's?

View attachment 20426

look closely. Im not sure if there is a license plate in the middle or if that is the roadway playing tricks with our eyes.

It is really hard to tell but there does appear to be something light coloured on the left side of the vehicle that does not match up to the right tail light in the blown up pic that you've attached.

It wouldn't take planning if someone happened to have the tools and a set of rims lying around already. There are supposedly other Hummers within that immediate family and the Hummer is actually in Dale's name. So who know if there is another set of rims stored in his garage. And he probably has the necessary tools because of his cabinetry business. They use every tool imaginable.

eta:

For example, Dale is sitting in his garage, trapped, with the Hummer. He knows about the surveillance camera so he is sitting there trying to figure out how to sneak out without being recognized. Then he realizes that he can change some things about the Hummer and make it look like a different one altogether. VOILA!

Yes! Well thought through and, IMO, at least a possible and plausible scenario. Hmmmm...
Because I am starting to really believe the idea that the "license plate" we are seeing in the 5:17 photo could actually be the road.

It is really hard to tell but there does appear to be something light coloured on the left side of the vehicle that does not match up to the right tail light in the blown up pic that you've attached.

BBM: Do you mean something like a license plate?

I think the SUV in 5:17 could pass for a Hummer (H3)or possibly even a Nissan Armada.

nissanarmadafront.jpg
nissanarmadaside.jpg

Armada does not have a spare tire on the back and license plate is in the center of the bumper.

Some H2s also have a spare tire but the license plate is on the spare tire on the ones I have seen.

View attachment 20426

You're awesome. I thought it was a license plate at first glance, but now I totally think it's the road...it's the same brightness and shade of the patch of road in front of the vehicle.

I do find it weird that in the earlier pic you can see the left-side license plate but you can't (at least I can't) see it on the later pic, even though to me it appears that pole is less in the way on the second photo than on the first one. Does that make sense to anyone? :)

You're awesome. I thought it was a license plate at first glance, but now I totally think it's the road...it's the same brightness and shade of the patch of road in front of the vehicle.

I do find it weird that in the earlier pic you can see the left-side license plate but you can't (at least I can't) see it on the later pic, even though to me it appears that pole is less in the way on the second photo than on the first one. Does that make sense to anyone? :)

Ok zoomed in on this photo via iPad and it looks like white is road and this appears to be a hummer with a covered wheel - IMO this COULD be Michelle's vehicle at 5:17

Ok zoomed in on this photo via iPad and it looks like white is road and this appears to be a hummer with a covered wheel - IMO this COULD be Michelle's vehicle at 5:17

I was so confused at first but I see what you mean about it possibly being light coming through. Where would the license plate be? I thought maybe the pole was blocking it but you can see the back of the car on the left, so it isn't being blocked by the pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne