FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my husband and I just had a major discussion about DSjr which has just pizzed me off. I told him about the hummer leaving at 5:17 and he says so she stayed until than and left. I said DSjr said she left at 4 pm, he says time got away from him, I said no way, he says think about how many times we've thought it was a certain time and it was much later then that. I said well he wouldn't even take a poly and he says neither would I. I said he has the twins and he says why wouldn't he he's their dad. I said because he has this horrible background and he says so. I then said look at the way everything has lined up, from the condo to where the hummer was found. Yeah he says it's a coincendece, I said I don't believe in coincendece, he says someone set him up.

I said well who's side are you on anyways? He said yours and Shelly's. Well then you need to agree with me. He said i didnt say he didn't do it, I'm just trying to show you there are other explanations.

Grrrrr...

:slap:

On question 6: to paraphrase, "Did Dale know about the camera?"

IMO He may have known at one time, but he may have forgotten. If he knew about the camera, wouldn't he have told the police that MP arrived at 3:20 or so? Lying about the time would automatically make him suspect.

Concerning Dale's posts:

In the post dated Nov 18 at 11:52, dale says "I haven't slept in two days." Why would he not be able to sleep on the 16th? Michelle did not go missing until the next day. Was he preparing for something?

About sleep: If Dale had details to take care of, why not do it in the middle of the night? DS sr was arrested on drug charges. Why wouldn't Dale give up some sleep at night to move under the cover of darkness? A healthy man his age should be able to go without sleep for 2 or 3 nights in a row if he were using speed.

On the 18th Dale writes at 2:52 in the afternoon, "I've heard about some of the stories on the news from some people, but I just wanna (sic) let everyone know I'm not that type of person." I think I watched all of the newscasts on local TV and did NOT hear Dale singled out as a suspect until later. Did anyone else hear of his being accused earlier on the 17th or morning of the 18th?

I take it Dale is still not working........:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

unemployed_storm_trooper.jpg

Cars at the condo: From aerial photos, it appears to me that it would be closer to park around the corner and cross the lawn to get to the front door IF there were cars in the driveway. Perhaps to make it easier, Dale was in the habit of leaving the garage door open when Michelle came over to trade kids. If so, all Dale had to do was close the garage door and then there would be no witnesses.

So my husband and I just had a major discussion about DSjr which has just pizzed me off. I told him about the hummer leaving at 5:17 and he says so she stayed until than and left. I said DSjr said she left at 4 pm, he says time got away from him, I said no way, he says think about how many times we've thought it was a certain time and it was much later then that. I said well he wouldn't even take a poly and he says neither would I. I said he has the twins and he says why wouldn't he he's their dad. I said because he has this horrible background and he says so. I then said look at the way everything has lined up, from the condo to where the hummer was found. Yeah he says it's a coincendece, I said I don't believe in coincendece, he says someone set him up.

I said well who's side are you on anyways? He said yours and Shelly's. Well then you need to agree with me. He said i didnt say he didn't do it, I'm just trying to show you there are other explanations.

Grrrrr...

Probably the reason for no arrest. I mean you guys KNOW them and can't rule out "reasonable" doubt. I'm at 99% certainty Dale did it. There's probably less than a 1% chance someone stalked Michelle and used media to lead back to Dale. Still a possibility I guess.

But my mind always comes back to the fact "if you act guilty, you probably are". Smiths have not taken one action to prove innocence. No concern or compassion for Michelle or her family. Very distant which is telling to me. The only defense they've had is hiring a lawyer. Not good from a fight for your innocence perspective...

I doubt it's true but imagine after all this Dale wasn't involved - talk about one bad case of being "set up".

If it's a digital system hooked up to a computer then the records and footage should be there as long as you want them to be there I would think. :waitasec:

Ours is digital... it depends on the size of the hard drive you are storing the images on. Ours is pretty big and we run four cameras... when full, it automatically starts to overwrite the oldest over and over and over.. you get the drift. :innocent: Our system overwrites about every 7 or 8 days max, so I doubt there are any old files to see.

Concerning Dale's posts:

In the post dated Nov 18 at 11:52, dale says "I haven't slept in two days." Why would he not be able to sleep on the 16th? Michelle did not go missing until the next day. Was he preparing for something?

About sleep: If Dale had details to take care of, why not do it in the middle of the night? DS sr was arrested on drug charges. Why wouldn't Dale give up some sleep at night to move under the cover of darkness? A healthy man his age should be able to go without sleep for 2 or 3 nights in a row if he were using speed.

On the 18th Dale writes at 2:52 in the afternoon, "I've heard about some of the stories on the news from some people, but I just wanna (sic) let everyone know I'm not that type of person." I think I watched all of the newscasts on local TV and did NOT hear Dale singled out as a suspect until later. Did anyone else hear of his being accused earlier on the 17th or morning of the 18th?

Why did Dale post on the 17th @ 11:08 pm, the cops just left and they searched my whole condo. When her sister said LE did a drive by to see if the hummer was there. Media was not aware Michelle was missing and it was aired on the noon news on the 18th. At 11:00 pm on the 18th WFTV reported his condo was searched that night (18th)

Probably the reason for no arrest. I mean you guys KNOW them and can't rule out "reasonable" doubt. I'm at 99% certainty Dale did it. There's probably less than a 1% chance someone stalked Michelle and used media to lead back to Dale. Still a possibility I guess.

I totally feel Dale is guilty, but I always come back to Darlene Ewalt and her husband being accused of her death when in actuality it was a stranger, Adam Lane - a truck driver. And I assume this is why he (Dale) hasn't been arrested. They just don't have enough yet. I hope they do soon.

Grrrrr...

BBM

Other explanantions:

1. Aliens landed somewhere between the condo and Michelle's house and took her up for testing and decided she was so beautiful that they decided to keep her for awhile.

2. Dale took Michelle and the kids out the the wilderness to "make amends" and when the kids fell asleep he pulled over and took her to the "surprise" that killed her.

3. Dale & DadDale got pissed off because child support was going to come directly out of Dale's paycheck and worked out a slick way of doing it without getting caught. Senior has been arrested for drug charges so he may have experience eluding cops.

4. Dale is so high strung and anxious that his psychiatrist told him that he wouldn't be able to pass the test due to his anxiety disorder.

5. Dale senior's next door neighbor did it, that's why all the evidence is between the Rose Blvd and Goldenrod Road addresses.

You could always starch his boxers.

Surveillance camera:

In the neighbors recanted motion-activated surveillance video, there should be some evidence of DALE'S truck leaving. Has anyone seen it? The "maybe he went out the other way" explanation doesn't hold up if MP's hummer was seen leaving. In general, people maintain the same driving patterns and patterns "run in families."

Why did Dale post on the 17th @ 11:08 pm, the cops just left and they searched my whole condo. When her sister said LE did a drive by to see if the hummer was there. Media was not aware Michelle was missing and it was aired on the noon news on the 18th. At 11:00 pm on the 18th WFTV reported his condo was searched that night (18th)

I believe DS tries to use Facebook to become the center of attention. He thinks what he writes HOLDS WEIGHT.

In his defense of not sleeping 2 days. If he slept night of 16th, wakes up 6am on 17th, doesn't sleep all night 17th and is still awake at midnight on 18th, he has technically been up now for 42 hrs - close to 2 days.

Regarding post on 17th at 11:08pm, it hasn't been confirmed, but I believe the police visited him on 17th and went in and did quick check to see if there was any sign of Michelle. Dale, being a drama queen, plays the "poor me" card. Real searches and media start coverage on 18th...

Regarding FB post of people suspecting him. I think the heat was on very early. From the VERY first news reports I had seen very early in the case, they all alluded to Dale and Michelle's volatile relationship so I believe fingers were pointing at Dale from first airing. Dale felt the heat right away from Michelle's family, friends, and media.

These are all IMO. I do think he tried in the beginning to pretend he was innocent, but stopped pretending and just hired the best defense attorney he could hide behind...

Searches:

When Dale finally returned Yvonne's phone call, he was told the police were looking for him to ask him about where/when he had last seen Michelle because she was missing. When Dale called LE, my hunch is they told him they were at his house, please come by and chat. He did. While there, someone had to use the toilet and asked and Dale said, "sure." Once LE is allowed inside a house, (at least in California) they are allowed to "look around." Since they did not have a search warrant at that point, (no crime, just a missing person) they had to get a warrant and came back the next night. IIRC, it was mentioned in the very first newscasts that Dale was not at home and had to return to meet LE at the condo.

Grrrrr...

You're married to the Devil's Advocate!:devil:

About your video camera recording the neighbors stealing the fence...so you're saying that you put up a camera and the neighbors didn't see it, so just kept on stealing?

I'm thinking of the idea of hiding something in plain sight. RG is trying to get a record of whoever might damage his car, and yet he doesn't exactly hide the surveillance camera. We say that the camera is in plain sight, but that's because we know it's there. I think there might be something about the camera being set higher and most people thus not noticing it. Just speculating here, of course. I have absolutely no expertise in such matters!

I actually think Dale is telling the truth about the police being there on the night of the 17th. LE would want to ask him if he had any ideas where she might be.

BBM

Surveillance camera:

In the neighbors recanted motion-activated surveillance video, there should be some evidence of DALE'S truck leaving. Has anyone seen it? The "maybe he went out the other way" explanation doesn't hold up if MP's hummer was seen leaving. In general, people maintain the same driving patterns and patterns "run in families."

Respectfully snipped

I speculate that we don't have the entire video. There may be evidence of Dale's truck leaving that wasn't shown.

And although a lot of people strongly feel that the 5:17 PM vehicle is Michelle's Hummer, we still don't know for certain that this is the case, so in my opinion, we can't say yet that the 5:17 PM vehicle indicates a driving pattern.

I believe DS tries to use Facebook to become the center of attention. He thinks what he writes HOLDS WEIGHT.

In his defense of not sleeping 2 days. If he slept night of 16th, wakes up 6am on 17th, doesn't sleep all night 17th and is still awake at midnight on 18th, he has technically been up now for 42 hrs - close to 2 days.

Regarding post on 17th at 11:08pm, it hasn't been confirmed, but I believe the police visited him on 17th and went in and did quick check to see if there was any sign of Michelle. Dale, being a drama queen, plays the "poor me" card. Real searches and media start coverage on 18th...

Regarding FB post of people suspecting him. I think the heat was on very early. From the VERY first news reports I had seen very early in the case, they all alluded to Dale and Michelle's volatile relationship so I believe fingers were pointing at Dale from first airing. Dale felt the heat right away from Michelle's family, friends, and media.

These are all IMO. I do think he tried in the beginning to pretend he was innocent, but stopped pretending and just hired the best defense attorney he could hide behind...

I thought it was odd before that he said he hadn't slept in two nights but that makes sense if he posted it late on the 18th or the middle of the night.

I actually think Dale is telling the truth about the police being there on the night of the 17th. LE would want to ask him if he had any ideas where she might be.

It makes total sense they would start there. The sister and mother would have called the daycare to find out if she had picked up the kids. Then they would know that she had, and the next place she was headed for was Dale's condo.
So LE would start looking there. And they would be automatically suspicious just because he was the ex. and they had violent incidents in the past. So they were surely going to drive by to see if the Hummer was in view, and then knock on the door and see what they could find out.

Signing off soon. I'll post an updated question list tomorrow. You're probably sick of that question list! Just tell me if you think I should stop posting it daily.

Just happened to catch the local news here & had Brad Parker on...they are searching tomorrow & he said basically starting back at square one, near where Michelle's car & cell were found, Dale & his family...in those areas. Said Dale is still the main, & only POI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya