FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dale has been home taking care of his kids, why wasn't he with them the night LE raided the Rose Blvd family residence?

BBM

Before we go any further, I need to point out that the quotes are screwed up for some reason. It was Sparky and KatyDid who were considering motives. (I happen to agree with them). I provided a link for Sparky. BUT, the actual quote is wrong a few posts back. I don't know if that's important or not, but did want to point it out.

Sorry to everyone that I have either quoted in error, or omitted in error. Sin of commission and sin omission in just one post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Good morning all

I have been trying in vain to find follow up articles stating the phone wasn't found as the result of a tip, after initially being reported that it was. Nothing wrong with my memory though and a couple of interesting points come to mind.

Michelles phone was located a day or two after DS Jr's mother was questioned by LE. This was around the time and reported as being in regards to DS Sr's drug related warrant. At that time those were published somewhere, like a sheriffs website. Then they vanished and everything went quiet until just recently when DS Sr was charged. Further,
on Michelle Parkers Missing Facebook page sometime after appeared an update from the family following a visit with an update from LE. It made a statement about Police reviewing hours of video footage in regards to where the Hummer went that night. I found that interesting because it said Hummer, not Michelle. That post went poof. Next day a new one was made saying somehow that post was accidentally deleted. A new post was made omitting specific information and paraphrasing a generic version of the old post, no mention of the video footage this time.

IMHO we cannot rely on anything from MSM or LE or the family in regards to accurate information because I believe they need to keep and are keeping the facts firmly under wraps to preserve the investigation, even if that means back peddling on statements already made. Hence the confusion and various versions.

I tried to find a source for that too, believe me, because it's frustrating to remember something, and be certain that you didn't imagine it, and then not have any way of backing up what you say. I just wish that someone else remembered it, one other person.

I understand LE needing to keep things quiet, and I don't have any issue about that. It's difficult that we can't consider what LE says accurate information, though. In a sense, it means that the only information we can rely on as accurate is something we search out ourselves and can prove here with photographic evidence, or through documents posted on a county or city site.

I already doubt just about every single thing detailed in any MSM news release, so never consider them verifications. And since MSM are sometimes reporting what LE had said, I realize we're getting that info second hand, and it's to be doubted for that reason.

Anyway, the long and short of it is, if you're doubting my claim that LE said that they didn't receive a tip about the phone location being at Nela Bridge (and I don't blame anyone for doubting me; since I can't provide any evidence, you should doubt me), you might consider being at least somewhat skeptical about the earlier reports of LE having received a tip about the location, because that was reported by MSM. :)

All IMO.

If Dale has been home taking care of his kids, why wasn't he with them the night LE raided the Rose Blvd family residence?

Maybe he was working? I remember it was in the late afternoon, not yet dark.

Grandma...
So more information for you

So Michelle moved back in again in June 2010....
Dragon con in Atlanta was Sept 3 -6 in 2010

Dragon-con Atlanta Sept 2-5 2011...
But twin birthday is in May and the final breakup was before Birthday Party in May 2011. so Im guessing it was the 2010 convention that the ring happened...

But when did she move out ....Im narrowing it down to after Sept 6, 2010. and before the Birthday Party in May 2011

Sorry to everyone that I have either quoted in error, or omitted in error. Sin of commission and sin omission in just one post. Thanks for pointing it out.

You're welcome, and just so you know--it wasn't you who started it. Not that I'm pointing any fingers. . . :)

MP: We get to the house, everything's fine. He's crying, I'm crying, he's sorry, I'm sorry. He's sitting on the floor, I'm sitting on his lap. That was really all that it was. We brushed it under the rug and I stayed with him for a few more months after that until we got into another argument and I mentioned that I might move out, to a friend, in the heat of the moment which I wasn't planning on doing. A couple weeks were going by, he was going out of town, got wind that I was (uses hands to make quotation marks) talking about moving out, which I wasn't and

So Now Im at Nov 2010. Im whittling it down.... Grandma

DS: The reason I got the U-Haul was because I came home from work on two different occasions and she had took the kids and left and took a bunch of my property as well. So I wasn't gonna have her move out a third time
MP: That was after the Craigs list ad where he mailed pictures of himself to other people

Craigs list ad? Has anyone heard about that?

BBM

He wasn't to go back to work until Jan 9. Maybe they suspended him after he was named a suspect? Just curious.

Do we know if he was allowed to come back, cause Jan 9 date was him going to work to have a talk about if he could come back or not...

Do we know if he was allowed to come back, cause Jan 9 date was him going to work to have a talk about if he could come back or not...

Somebody posted he was thinking about taking the twins to Disney this past Friday. So maybe he wasn't allowed too come back to work yet.

Was the PC taped in June? I don't know, but I find it interesting. It looks to me as she left and left the twins with him.

The PC episode was taped approx 3 weeks after the twins birthday according to the transcript. The twins birthday is May 23rd also according to the transcript. So the PC episode was taped sometime in the middle of June.

Now since it was stated in that episode that he had moved her back to her mother's house some months prior to the taping, how could she have moved out last summer, after the taping?

Did she actually tentatively move back in with him after that taping? Maybe for another trial run without moving all of her belongings back? Or just go back to being with him without actually moving back into the house. And then decide about 3 months prior to her going missing when she met NM that she was definitely leaving him for good? I know she said she had left him for good before that on the PC episode but we don't know what happened after that.

So if she met NM, decided to once and for all stop seeing DSJr and filed for child support in the three months leading up to her disappearance, I can see a pressure cooker happening in DSJr's mind. And if he did see that final text that NM sent her after she had sent him the text about the song then maybe that's all it took for him to blow.

I tend to believe that if nothing else, he at least had control of her phone pretty much from the time she got there.

MOO

Just for fun, let's pretend that LE was just joshin' and

1) it was Michelle's naked Hummer that left the condo naked at 4:40 on the 17th, AND
2) Dale forgot about or never noticed the surveillance camera or thought it didn't cover the street.

Can anyone come up with a logical scenario for Michelle's disappearance that does NOT involve foul play by Dale?

Just for fun, let's pretend that LE was just joshin' and

1) it was Michelle's naked Hummer that left the condo naked at 4:40 on the 17th, AND
2) Dale forgot about or never noticed the surveillance camera or thought it didn't cover the street.

Can anyone come up with a logical scenario for Michelle's disappearance that does NOT involve foul play by Dale?

BBM. I don't think you can no matter which way you slice or dice it. The specifics - when did the Hummer come and go, when was the phone pitched -those might be debated, but nothing changes the fact that DS Jr. is the prime suspect. Motive, means, opportunity. Like Michelle's step-dad said, the whole world knows he did it - now they've got to prove it.

The recent rehash of the PC transcripts prompted me to watch the show again. I know everyone around these parts like to read words, well, I like body language: These are my opinions of what I noticed when watching the videos of these two interacting: He is creepy.

when he says he broke the camera so he wouldn't hurt somebody or her, she clears her throat... and rolls her eyes

MP comes off as the girl who knows how to do the right thing and simultaneously push the buttons of this idiot she has kids with. She is disgusted by him during this taping. She pauses alot, a gives the judge these looks like "can you believe him?" I def can see them playing tit-for-tat when it came to pain. I cheat, you cheat with someone better. If I am drunk, then I am getting drunker, if you are mad, I can get madder...(you are gonna leave? then I am taking the luggage. OH I GOTTA USE PLASTIC BAGS? THEN I WILL THROW THIS RING...)

when she talks, his eyes dart back-and-forth, he is constantly thinking how to get ahead of her-- he is def intimidated by her, he thinks he is very smart and SHE starts talking very fast when she brings up his trip to the bachelor party--very fast tempo, talks about how he dropped her off at her moms, and shoots the judge "that" look again... implying IMO, "can you believe how bad I had it!?"

She also doesn't deny that she cleaned out the apartment not just once, but twice before--thats why she threw the ring so hard--she is dramatic too--

Her face sure does soften when she starts giggling about the accusation she was going to get her *advertiser censored* re-done.

I also noticed that she really does try to imply that she isn't sure if the ring went over the railing---and she is being very snarky about this being a defense.
I believe he does not have it in him to fight her on his own. He had help. He was thinking and listening through the entire show. He is a planner. Big time.

If I was the judge, I would have initially judged that she pay for the whole ring, because she threw it instead of handing it to the cop, or setting it on the table...BUT, the fact that he took her back, makes it a wash, IMHO.

I saw this posted in comments on the tube-- is it true?

" He's been cleared. The police no longer consider him a suspect.

ravenkiller1 2 weeks ago -"

Is it even an option, that she chucked it all, and ran away with someone else? I find it hard to believe, because of the media attention.. but she strikes me as a chameleon, she could easily get a new cut, new color, tone the make up and she would look totally different...

Is it even an option, that she chucked it all, and ran away with someone else? I find it hard to believe, because of the media attention.. but she strikes me as a chameleon, she could easily get a new cut, new color, tone the make up and she would look totally different...

When she first went missing, I really thought this could have happened. But now I just can't see this as an option. It appears her family is really close and I just don't believe she would leave her children and her family willingly without any word like this. This is just my opinion of course.

Just testing to see if this link is working...

Nope, it isn't.:waitasec:

Oh my gosh...I just read it about 15 minutes ago.!

IIRC... I was a little confused because it reported search will be on Saturday (today is Sunday) so they were referring to next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy