FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Iron, that is why I thought of human trafficking, or car jacking, or just a guy seeing a beautiful woman and taking her. I can't figure out how the ex accomplished all that had to take place to do this himself. He could have arranged it, but do we know if he knew in advance when she would be in the area dropping off the kids? And where did he get the money to pay for such a hit on her, I mean really, he had to sue for the ring. So I don't think he had enough motive, and money and that goes to means in this case. He may have had an opportunity, but not means. So who is next up?

I imagine the POI's and suspect list could be very long considering both of her jobs and the persons she would have been in contact with. Also, the plain fact she was a pretty woman who drove a Hummer....but removing the decal and just letting it sit in the apt parking lot is just truly odd. Removing the decal was a just for a delay in finding it? Why not change or remove the tags as well?

I'm not all caught up with the thread, but it seems there is a very small window of time between the surveillance at 3:15 and the time of 3:30 when the 11 yr old expected her home. ?? If not a set up by the xfiance or possibly his father, then did she have a stalker?

imo

If we remove DS from this for just the moment...

Assuming her disappearance was the result of something else, then the airing of her on TV likely had nothing to do with it. The likely hood of someone seeing her on TV and then tracking her down or just freakishly running into her and also having the ambition of abducting her because they just saw her on TV is practically beyond all sensible possibilities...

I'm sure whom ever took this woman had not a clue she was going to be on TV that same day in a pre-taped court TV drama show.

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Breaking news in the search for missing mom #MichelleParker Live at 7pm on @cfnews13
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

cfnews13 News 13
BREAKING: New Development in the search for missing mom Michelle Parker. Stand by for details!
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Someone within the area, please record this breaking news. Thanks.

I imagine the POI's and suspect list could be very long considering both of her jobs and the persons she would have been in contact with. Also, the plain fact she was a pretty woman who drove a Hummer....but removing the decal and just letting it sit in the apt parking lot is just truly odd. Removing the decal was a just for a delay in finding it? Why not change or remove the tags as well?

I'm not all caught up with the thread, but it seems there is a very small window of time between the surveillance at 3:15 and the time of 3:30 when the 11 yr old expected her home. ?? If not a set up by the xfiance or possibly his father, then did she have a stalker?

imo

You are reading my mind, LOL. I thought about her jobs, and school and the fact she could be considered a High potential Victim. Just the hummer makes someone think you could have money on you, the fact she worked at a saloon or bar, (men get to thinking they know you or stalk you) then the tanning business, makes it easy to approach you or feel connected to you in some way, like a stalker again. Add in school, lots of people around you and may know where you work, or have ideas about a beautiful woman. We have women missing in Orlando and never found, human trafficking? Then you add in Dale, and it makes your head spin. Most rape and murder victims are found dumped off the side of a road or in a field. These guys don't care about the victim and how they dis-guard them, but when it is someone close they seem to take the time to hide the body. Some will cover it up out of respect, ( I know sounds odd ) but she is well hidden, so who knows with all that we have discussed here. IDK??

cfnews13 News 13
BREAKING: House raided as part of Michelle Parker search:
goo.gl/P6cUL
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Another passing thought. Would DS and MP know what each had said to the reporter in the lobby after the verdict? If not, could this have caused problems with MP and her new beau? Probably been discussed and I've not come across it yet, but do we know how long the new relationship had been going on....before June and PC?
When asked about their future Dale said, “Yes, we have to be together for the rest of our lives, you know, and as far as I’m concerned it’s done, you know, she’s the one, you know, she sent me this text message last night saying she still cares and that she’s confused. And so now she’s changing her story again. She’s bipolar.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/michelle-parker-missing-fl-mom-chastised-on-people-s-court-said-ex-was-poison

CFnews13 didn't tell anything new or breaking news... Only thing mentioned was that the family has set up their own private tip line independent of the LE crimeline...

O' wait the Police have raided a house at 5pm but no one was arrested.

ORLANDO --
Police raided a house Saturday in the search for Michelle Parker, who has been missing for more than a week now.

Police will not say what they are searching for, or whose house it is. They only say they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find the woman. The home is in West Orange County.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lice-raid-house-in-search-for-Michelle-Parker

Police raided a house Saturday in the search for Michelle Parker, who has been missing for more than a week now.

Police will not say what they are searching for, or whose house it is. They only say they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find the woman. The home is in West Orange County.

~~~Bolded by me

Is DS's home located in this area?

No, he's on the other side of Orlando.

CFNews 13 showed a small clip of the raid that a neighbor took presumably from a cell phone... I need to see it again to be sure but I think it showed a black H2 Hummer in the driveway & a white C4 Corvette.

CFNews 13 showed a small clip of the raid that a neighbor took presumably from a cell phone... I need to see it again to be sure but I think it showed a black H2 Hummer in the driveway & a white C4 Corvette.

Can you record and upload it!

How and when would the Ex-fiance had time to accomplish all that occurred in such a short time span? Plus he would have had 2 three year old's in tow while trying to do this and also have to have an alibi... Sorry, just not buying that theory.

Abduction at 3:15... Send a text on her phone at 4:26pm... Carry out the deed dump the body, remove the window sticker, get the vehicle to Walden Circle and then get back home to Lee Vista Blvd & Goldenrod before the police show up at his home to ask when he last saw MP... That's just too much to find plausible especially when it was a well know fact that MP was going to his home that afternoon to drop off the kids. The first place the Police go is the last place she was known to have been. While the LE hasn't said when they dropped in to speak with him one can pretty well guess it was long before the Hummer was found at Midnight.

Nevertheless, I've not ruled out his involvement, I just don't see how he could have done it, at least not without some help.

The appearance of her on TV and her disappearance that same day could be just an odd coincidence?

Thanks for your observations on my post, it is appreciated and from the bottom of my heart I really dont want to be correct about any of my ideas about what happened. I want Michelle to be found, safe and well, and returned to her family who loves her so very much. I cant tell you how much I feel for the kids especially, but the whole family seems to be taking it really hard, who can blame them??

Also I dont mean to demonize DS more than nessecary. I dont know that he is a monster, but I would say there are strong indicators that he shouldnt be written off just so quickly and has LE said WHY he isnt a suspect? I think there are gaps there that could be either red flags or red herrings without further investigation.

a question: had the Sheeple's Court already aired completely by the time she drooped off the twins?

I'd like to see this text message she sent him about wanting to get back together he claimed to have recieved the night before they went to TV court. I think that is ******** and that's what the fight was all about. It's the only surprise element where she wasnt right there with him. It casts her in a horrible light with her new BF and she must have said something harsh about it..

As far as the scientology connection goes I'm sorry I dont know anything other than the fact that is a scientology cross. It should be looked into whether or not it is a coincidence she had that or if it is rooted in something covert about her life. I checked to see if she was wearing it on the TV Court show, it looks like she wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme