FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious about method of incapacitating Michelle by death or unconsciousness. It's been metioned on here several times before that due to Dale's military history, he most likely would know how to inflict unconsciousness or death rather quickly and efficiently.

Here's a link to Krav Maga Pressure Points - Military Hand to Hand Combat Guide:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7212/Krav-Maga-Pressure-Points-Military-Hand-to-Hand-Combat-Guide

Here's an excerpt:

CHAPTER 4
MEDIUM-RANGE COMBATIVES
In medium-range combatives, two opponents are already within touching
distance. The arsenal of possible body weapons includes short punches and
strikes with elbows, knees, and hands. Head butts are also effective; do not forget
them during medium-range combat. A soldier uses his peripheral vision to
evaluate the targets presented by the opponent and choose his target. He should be aggressive and concentrate his attack on the opponent's vital points to end the
fight as soon as possible.
4-1. VITAL TARGETS
The body is divided intothree sections: high, middle, and low. Eachsection contains vital targets(Figure 4-1,pages 4-5 and 4-6). The effects of
striking these targets follow:
a.
High Section.
The high section includes the head and neck; it is the mostdangerous target area.
(1)
Top of the head.
The skull is weak where the frontal cranial bones join.
A forceful strike causes trauma to the cranial cavity, resulting in
unconsciousness and hemorrhage. A severe strike can result in death.
(2)
Forehead.
A forceful blow can cause whiplash; a severe blow can
cause cerebral hemorrhage and death.(3)
Temple.
The bones of the skull are weak at the temple, and an artery
and large nerve lie close to the skin. A powerful strike can cause
unconsciousness and brain concussion. If the artery is severed, the resultingmassive hemorrhage compresses the brain, causing coma and or death.
(4)
Eyes.
A slight jab in the eyes causes uncontrollable watering and
blurred vision. A forceful jab or poke can cause temporary blindness, or theeyes can be gouged out. Death can result if the fingers penetrate through thethin bone behind the eyes and into the brain.(5)
Ears.
A strike to the ear with cupped hands can rupture the eardrumand may cause a brain concussion.
4-1

FM 21-150
(6)
Nose.
Any blow can easily break the thin bones of the nose, causing
extreme pain and eye watering.
(7)
Under the nose.
A blow to the nerve center, which is close to the
surface under the nose, can cause great pain and watery eyes.(8)
Jaw.
A blow to the jaw can break or dislocate it. If the facial nerve ispinched against the lower jaw, one side of the face will be paralyzed.
(9)
Chin.
A blow to the chin can cause paralysis, mild concussion, andunconsciousness. The jawbone acts as a lever that can transmit the force of
a blow to the back of the brain where the cardiac and respiratory mechanisms
are controlled.
(10)
Back of ears and base of skull.
A moderate blow to the back of the
ears or the base of the skull can cause unconsciousness by the jarring effecton the back of the brain. However, a powerful blow can cause a concussionor brain hemorrhage and death.
(11)
Throat.
A powerful blow to the front of the throat can cause death
by crushing the windpipe. A forceful blow causes extreme pain and gagging
or vomiting.
(12)
Side of neck.
A sharp blow to the side of the neck causes
unconsciousness by shock to the carotid artery, jugular vein, and vagus nerve.
For maximum effect, the blow should be focused below and slightly in front
of the ear. A less powerful blow causes involuntary muscle spasms and
intense pain. The side of the neck is one of the best targets to use to drop anopponent immediately or to disable him temporarily to finish him later.
(13)
Back of neck.
A powerful blow to the back of one’s neck can cause
whiplash, concussion, or even a broken neck and death.b.
Middle Section.
The middle section extends from the shoulders to thearea just above the hips. Most blows to vital points in this region are not fatal
but can have serious, long-term complications that range from trauma to
internal organs to spinal cord injuries.(1)
Front of shoulder muscle.
A large bundle of nerves passes in front of
the shoulder joint. A forceful blow causes extreme pain and can make the
whole arm ineffective if the nerves are struck just right.(2)
Collarbone.
A blow to the collarbone can fracture it, causing intense
pain and rendering the arm on the side of the fracture ineffective. The
fracture can also sever the brachial nerve or subclavian artery.(3)
Armpit.
A large nerve lies close to the skin in each armpit. A blow tothis nerve causes severe pain and partial paralysis. A knife inserted into thearmpit is fatal as it severs a major artery leading from the heart.
(4)
Spine.
A blow to the spinal column can sever the spinal cord, resultingin paralysis or in death.
4-2

You might say that Sr was on his way at 3:45, arriving to Dale's by 4:15. Meanwhile, while Sr is driving over, Dale pulls the Hummer into garage and removes decals. By the way, I didn't think that Dale shares the garage with anyone, but I could be wrong. Then Sr arrives, hops into Hummer & can easily make it to Hoffner by 4:26, correct?

This is all MOO

Okay, it is 3:45 the body is in the truck, I now have to pull truck out, park it, I need to get Michelle's keys from up stairs because she came in with the kids, she leaves her phone and purse in hummer, parked outside. So I grab keys, pull hummer inside of garage and now I have to get decals off of hummer. I guess the kids are still good at this point? What time is it now?
4:00? I still got to get kids in car and dad is on his way over? But I have the body in the truck and the clock is ticking, and evidence is now being left in that truck as I drive to my dad's. Oh, do I have to wipe down anything on the hummer? I know I have to leave the keys for dad so when he arrives he can get into the condo garage and get the hummer out. I know he has to wipe down anything he touched because his prints don't belong in that hummer. He has the purse and phone and I have the kids and body. Dads truck in left at condo and he takes off at 4:15 he is pinging at McCoy at 4:15. No that can't be right. I need to check that map again. How long does it take to drive to where the pings are from the condo and what time does he have to be at the condo to help out????

So did Dale call his dad? (phone records) Wonder if the Hummer had Dale sr's finger prints on it anywhere or some hair strands etc. Was Dale Sr known to drive the Hummer?

I was wondering if the hummer was wiped down at all? If Michelle used it, her prints are going to be there, but if someone else drove it, they have to get all the prints off where you touch a car to get in, drive and exit. If nothing is wiped down, then you are left with the last person who drove the hummer. It was never released, so that is another thing we have to wait on.

Okay, it is 3:45 the body is in the truck, I now have to pull truck out, park it, I need to get Michelle's keys from up stairs because she came in with the kids, she leaves her phone and purse in hummer, parked outside. So I grab keys, pull hummer inside of garage and now I have to get decals off of hummer. I guess the kids are still good at this point? What time is it now?
4:00? I still got to get kids in car and dad is on his way over? But I have the body in the truck and the clock is ticking, and evidence is now being left in that truck as I drive to my dad's. Oh, do I have to wipe down anything on the hummer? I know I have to leave the keys for dad so when he arrives he can get into the condo garage and get the hummer out. I know he has to wipe down anything he touched because his prints don't belong in that hummer. He has the purse and phone and I have the kids and body. Dads truck in left at condo and he takes off at 4:15 he is pinging at McCoy at 4:15. No that can't be right. I need to check that map again. How long does it take to drive to where the pings are from the condo and what time does he have to be at the condo to help out????

BBM

I don't recall the phone pinging any McCoy. Do you have a link? TIA

There are several places in the area named McCoy.

You might say that Sr was on his way at 3:45, arriving to Dale's by 4:15. Meanwhile, while Sr is driving over, Dale pulls the Hummer into garage and removes decals. By the way, I didn't think that Dale shares the garage with anyone, but I could be wrong. Then Sr arrives, hops into Hummer & can easily make it to Hoffner by 4:26, correct?

This is all MOO

There is a video (2 pages back) I posted of the search. If you pause it, you can see inside the garage and I see two vehicles inside, and no partition for privacy.

I was curious about method of incapacitating Michelle by death or unconsciousness. It's been metioned on here several times before that due to Dale's military history, he most likely would know how to inflict unconsciousness or death rather quickly and efficiently.

Here's a link to Krav Maga Pressure Points - Military Hand to Hand Combat Guide:

4-2

Respectfully snipped. I have trained off and on in martial arts most of my life so I have some knowledge about this. The best way to incapacitate someone would be to put them in what is called a rear naked choke. You can google. it. It's take seconds to render unconscious and holding the choke a bit longer will kill you or put you in a coma. You are applying pressure on the carotid artery so in effect cutting off oxygen to the brain. This choke has to be just right to do this and IMO would still leave time for Michelle to put a few scratches on Dale. So even though that choke when applied correctly will work in seconds it can and usually does take some time to set it up correctly.

BBM

I don't recall the phone pinging any McCoy. Do you have a link? TIA

There are several places in the area named McCoy.

I saw it on the map on the first page. It isn't an icon of a phone it is a notation of her being in the area at 4:15 or shorly after. The source is about a cell phone ping. I am I reading that wrong???

I was wondering if the hummer was wiped down at all? If Michelle used it, her prints are going to be there, but if someone else drove it, they have to get all the prints off where you touch a car to get in, drive and exit. If nothing is wiped down, then you are left with the last person who drove the hummer. It was never released, so that is another thing we have to wait on.

Not sure but wiping it down would take time and people in the condo parking lot would probabley have noticed.

Dads truck in left at condo and he takes off at 4:15 he is pinging at McCoy at 4:15. No that can't be right. I need to check that map again.

Snipped by me

The map indicates a ping of MP phone at 4:15 near McCoy. That was from Central Florida Crimeline story and IIRC, that timeline was disputed. I am not sure they had that fact straight in there story. Maybe someone remembers better than me??

Here's the link to their website

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

Not sure but wiping it down would take time and people in the condo parking lot would probabley have noticed.

I would take some time, but the woman who noticed it, I think she called it in at night. She called it in, but she says she saw it at 10:30 so I don't know when she called it in, right away or later when she realized it was the hummer they were looking for. LE discovered it the next day. But that is how it is frazed in the MSM, next day could be anytime after midnight.

There is a video (2 pages back) I posted of the search. If you pause it, you can see inside the garage and I see two vehicles inside, and no partition for privacy.

Yes, I am saying that Dale has a 2 car garage. I will try to find a way to confirm. I know this has been discussed before....searching now.

Well for now I am stuck in a garage with a body wrapped in plastic that I just put in a truck. I got 2 kids upstairs and unattended. I have to decide if I am calling Sr to make that drive over here to help me get rid of a hummer. I am hoping he isn't picked up on any video camera and I have a neighbor who will be home soon, and I have to get out of this garage. Sr. has to get here no later than 4:15 because I have a cell phone ping at a tower around McCoy. And there is another one coming up on Hoffner at 4:30 going West. :(

RBBM
Bern, from what I understand, there are 3 units per building (units A, B & C). Since there are three garages (one 1-car garage and two 2-car garages), I don't think Dale shared a garage with a neighbor.

Also, I believe there are 2 entrances/exits to/from the condo complex. One of the entrances leads to Dale's condo from the opposite direction as the camera. So I'm pretty sure that anyone could come and go that direction and not be picked up by the neighbor's surveillance camera. I am basing this on the photos that AlwaysWright took of Dale's condo. I will try to find a link to them when I have some more time.

Good work from you and everyone who's been working on the timeline. I'm convinced that Dale did it, but I haven't worked out exactly how. So I find this timeline work y'all have been doing very interesting. :-)

Snipped by me

The map indicates a ping of MP phone at 4:15 near McCoy. That was from Central Florida Crimeline story and IIRC, that timeline was disputed. I am not sure they had that fact straight in there story. Maybe someone remembers better than me??

Here's the link to their website

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

We have to find out, because the 4:30 one and the 4:15 together on that map make it confusing, at least for me. If we rule out the 4:15 (when confirmed an error) it helps the time line fit better. JMO

We have to find out, because the 4:30 one and the 4:15 together on that map make it confusing, at least for me. If we rule out the 4:15 (when confirmed an error) it helps the time line fit better. JMO

Here's the article itself from Crimeline:

Orlando: Missing Young Mother

Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

I think we determined that the bolded time above must have been a typo since the only other reference in MSM as to the last time Michelle was seen was when her Hummer appeared on Dale's neighbor's surveillance camera at 3:18pm.

Someone please chime in to agree or disagree with my memory! :)

RBBM
Bern, from what I understand, there are 3 units per building (units A, B & C). Since there are three garages (one 1-car garage and two 2-car garages), I don't think Dale shared a garage with a neighbor.

Also, I believe there are 2 entrances/exits to/from the condo complex. One of the entrances leads to Dale's condo from the opposite direction as the camera. So I'm pretty sure that anyone could come and go that direction and not be picked up by the neighbor's surveillance camera. I am basing this on the photos that AlwaysWright took of Dale's condo. I will try to find a link to them when I have some more time.

Good work from you and everyone who's been working on the timeline. I'm convinced that Dale did it, but I haven't worked out exactly how. So I find this timeline work y'all have been doing very interesting. :-)

Thanks, either way we have a body in that garage, in plastic and we have the truck in the garage and he puts the body in the truck. It is 3:45 to maybe 3:47 (time to get body in truck). So now what? I have to either check on kids, or just pull truck out of garage and park it so I can get kids and leave by 4:00 . I still have the hummer on the side of condo. I have to pull hummer in, because decals have to be removed. Sr at this point has not arrived. He has the 30 minute drive over. I still feel like someone may have seen all this activity going on with the vehicles. Just saying.

Here's the article itself from Crimeline:

Orlando: Missing Young Mother

Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

I think we determined that the bolded time above must have been a typo since the only other reference in MSM as to the last time Michelle was seen was when her Hummer appeared on Dale's neighbor's surveillance camera at 3:18pm.

Someone please chime in to agree or disagree with my memory! :)

Thank you, if this was last SEEN, that could be an witness, and I will take the ping over a witness because we have to go with evidence that is realiable. We can't throw out a cell ping. Witness can be wrong. Yes, I know where this is going. I have to know if this can be done in 37 minutes and if he had help, there has to be some evidence on that camera of the neighbors, because we know it recorded cars coming in or going out that way.

Thanks, either way we have a body in that garage, in plastic and we have the truck in the garage and he puts the body in the truck. It is 3:45 to maybe 3:47 (time to get body in truck). So now what? I have to either check on kids, or just pull truck out of garage and park it so I can get kids and leave by 4:00 . I still have the hummer on the side of condo. I have to pull hummer in, because decals have to be removed. Sr at this point has not arrived. He has the 30 minute drive over. I still feel like someone may have seen all this activity going on with the vehicles. Just saying.

I think the kids may or may not be inside the condo. It's possible they were never taken out of the Hummer.

I also don't think the Hummer has to be wiped down before dad leaves & drives it to wherever he is going to drive it. Hummer can be wiped down at some point later.

Let's say the kids are inside the condo for sake of argument. Dale needs to pull Hummer inside garage, remove decals & get the kids & put them inside the Hummer or inside his own truck. If he's seen at his parents at 4:30 (for sake of noting, who knows if he was seen at 4:30 on the dot or approx 4:30 or if the witness is someone other than a Smith!! And did the witness see Dale alone at 4:30 or was he seen with kids in tow? - We don't know the answer to that IIRC)

I would think he could get kids into a vehicle and move Hummer to garage and remove decals fairly quickly. Within 20 minutes if he was hurrying.

I think the kids may or may not be inside the condo. It's possible they were never taken out of the Hummer.

I also don't think the Hummer has to be wiped down before dad leaves & drives it to wherever he is going to drive it. Hummer can be wiped down at some point later.

Let's say the kids are inside the condo for sake of argument. Dale needs to pull Hummer inside garage, remove decals & get the kids & put them inside the Hummer or inside his own truck. If he's seen at his parents at 4:30 (for sake of noting, who knows if he was seen at 4:30 on the dot or approx 4:30 or if the witness is someone other than a Smith!! And did the witness see Dale alone at 4:30 or was he seen with kids in tow? - We don't know the answer to that IIRC)

I would think he could get kids into a vehicle and move Hummer to garage and remove decals fairly quickly. Within 20 minutes if he was hurrying.

That puts him at 4:07 to get on the road.

Well for now I am stuck in a garage with a body wrapped in plastic that I just put in a truck. I got 2 kids upstairs and unattended. I have to decide if I am calling Sr to make that drive over here to help me get rid of a hummer. I am hoping he isn't picked up on any video camera and I have a neighbor who will be home soon, and I have to get out of this garage. Sr. has to get here no later than 4:15 because I have a cell phone ping at a tower around McCoy. And there is another one coming up on Hoffner at 4:30 going West. :(

BBM - This is good going back over the timeline and proposing theories. I have to ask though, is this theory only if Sr is the accomplice? There is no issue of the children being unattended if Dale has company when Michelle arrives. We have no idea who may have been there. If in fact someone was visiting Dale and watching PC with him, then it rules out there being a need to call Sr for assistance. Using the theory of Michelle being secured in the back of the truck, the person who may have been visiting could have easily walked out and got in the hummer and drove away. If no one saw Michelle walk into Dales, whose to say they would have seen whomever get back in the hummer. You easily have two vehicles leaving at the same time with Dale heading to Srs to drop off the twins and the hummer heading in the opposite direction to meet up later. JMO and if we're only using Sr as a possible accomplice in this timeline theory, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member