FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When going through the forensics and medical articles that I researched, the one thing that stood out was that head injuries rarely cause instant death, unless they are in conjunction with another severe injury or are the result of a catastrophic fall or car accident where the force involved is immense. However, spinal and neck injuries could account for a death that occurs in seconds.

Since you have a martial arts background, what is your opinion on an unintentional hit or kick that would cause that type of injury? I am curious about the force needed and if it could occur if someone was in the fetal position on the floor.

If, major if, this is a crime of passion, then I believe it was a soft kill.

I don't think that the 4:26pm cell phone ping is accurate. I think that the ping exists in that location, but I don't think that the time listed on our map is accurate. I am concerned that we listed that time for that ping because it lined up with the "waterford" text and not because it actually occurred at that time. The video that discussed that ping specifically says "later in the evening" To me, that is after 5pm.

I agree with you regarding the ping....I don't believe we a have an exact location for that "waterford" ping. As far as I know LE hasn't released that info...IIRC YS stated there was a ping near Hoffner around 4:30? The time was very vague so I am not sure it's when/where the Waterford text occurred. I will have to go back and watch the video again.

I don't think that the 4:26pm cell phone ping is accurate. I think that the ping exists in that location, but I don't think that the time listed on our map is accurate. I am concerned that we listed that time for that ping because it lined up with the "waterford" text and not because it actually occurred at that time. The video that discussed that ping specifically says "later in the evening" To me, that is after 5pm.

Evening starts at 6:00. The police would be careful of their words used. It it's verified that the police are the ones releasing "evening ping", then it's definitely 6:00 or after. Everything they say can be scrutinized in court so they'll be cautious with their words chosen about something that'll definitely be brought up in court.

So this is the first time that I have ever heard that this was not the normal time for Michelle to drop off the kids although I gotta admit I wondered because I heard that Dale worked but some people get off work early on Fri.

If Michelle was dropping off the kids early then who's idea was it. Would Dale request them early and if he did would Michelle go out of her way to do Dale a favor especially on the day of the airing of People's Court? If Michelle did what was her reason and did her family know? If so Michelle most likely had something to do and that something we may never know what it was.

I have no idea what time Michelle usually dropped off the kids, when she usually dropped off the kids, if she usually dropped off the kids and this was a Thursday, not a Friday.

I was simply stating that this day was just as good as any other day for either a planned attack or a spontaneous argument gone wrong. The PC episode has no bearing on it IMO other than the possibility that it may have been a reason for them to argue when she arrived.

MOO

I think that the twins are more than likely loaded into the car seats in the truck and secured there or watching a DVD/ TV show at this point. Perhaps that was a routine for them. Not really sure about how all of this happened without the twins seeing something. But, I am ignoring that for the moment.

I don't think that the decals were removed at the condo. In one of the interviews, Michelle's sister stated that law enforcement knew exactly when the Hummer left the complex, which lends some weight to the possibility of video cameras at the gate. If the Hummer had left without the decals, it is pretty much game over. So, I think that the Hummer exited the condo complex with the decals intact.

Do you remember if it was stated that DS II left at the same time as Michelle or if he left ten minutes after Michelle? I wrote a note that it was about ten minutes after she allegedly left, but I don't know where I got that from. I really need to get better at capturing the source of information in my notes.

Totally agree!

Thinking outside the box, I watched the videos again from Michelle's & Dale's PC episode. When they were going back & forth about each other's indiscretions, Dale happened to have mentioned the name "Paul". I wonder how "Paul" felt about his name being mentioned on national tv...

Not sure but if "Paul" was going to be ticked off by anyone for mentioning his name it would have been DSJr. Michelle didn't mention it.

MOO

Another discrepancy is her residence ... Could somebody in the know please clarify this?

It's been stated repeatedly that Michelle & her kids lived with her mother up until the time she disappeared, however it was also reported that Michelle had just moved into her own place/apartment that she was excited about. Which is it? If she was staying with her mother still, then had her mother established a bigger home with more than 2 bedrooms?

I remember this Jazz! I wonder if I can still find the screen caps...

I still don't see that the perp would most definitely be Dale but anything's possible I guess. I know how ya feel but that's jmvho. The math just doesn't add up...at least not yet.

If my husband ever dies of "suspicious circumstances" I am dead meat. The things I have looked up and googled in order to research cases here and theories, are crazy. search = how to kill someone and leave on DNA + no evidence? I am going down :what:

Not sure but if "Paul" was going to be ticked off by anyone for mentioning his name it would have been DSJr. Michelle didn't mention it.

MOO

I'm not sure about that bc it hasn't been released the nature of their relationship. I mean, was it a secret? Who is he?

Again, brainstorming without accusations. Trying to work through it.

If my husband ever dies of "suspicious circumstances" I am dead meat. The things I have looked up and googled in order to research cases here and theories, are crazy. search = how to kill someone and leave on DNA + no evidence? I am going down :what:

Omg tell me about it! How many of us searched how to make chloroform during Caylee's disappearance? I'll bet ALL hands are raised.

MOO

I watched the video again of the pc show and the Judge gave them both a good tongue lashing about the kids and how all the fighting was bad for them. There were 3 kids involved, and not just one dad, could someone else be upset over something that was said that day in court?

Dale didn't work the day Michelle disappeared, correct? Or did he work but leave early? If he took off, was it a vacay day, sick day or a day without pay? Was it scheduled or spur of the moment? If it was a planned day off, when did he notify his boss that he'd be taking off?

Wasn't it reported he was at home watching the PC episode and having FB conversations with friends while the show was airing (2-3pm)? I would love to see Dale's timeline for day...If this was a planned disappearance I'm sure he had a lot to prepare. But he and Sr had been following missing persons cases months before Michelle went missing so maybe they had everything all set? JMO

I couldn't find any media articles that placed DS II at home, other than the assumption that he was there when Michelle arrived at 3:18pm.

As for following missing persons cases...If DS II was following them and this was the way he planned Michelle's murder, he is dumber than a rock. Anyone that watches the news or reads it, is well aware that the first suspect is the boyfriend or the ex. There was no effort made during the commission of the crime to cast suspicion on NM, nor was there any attempt made to distance himself from the crime scene. Instead, he plans to do it at his condo?

No matter how I twist things around, I just can't see this as premeditated. If DS II is guilty, then I see it as a rage killing that was subsequently covered up. Killers can be lucky, too. And, if he did this, he was very very lucky with the cover up.

Also I think some are try to make the evidece fit their theory; you have to make the theory fit with the evidence. I don't think a jury of 12 will all agree to just throw out the witness see Dale at 4:30 or around that time. He may have evidence on video himself getting there at 4:30 too. Don't forget traffic lights have camera's too.

So back to the 4:26 cell phone ping; who is driving the hummer with the cell? Who is texting back to her brother? Who would know how to text and to reply "Waterford". I am not thinking it is Sr. It's not Dale that is way to far away to fit his reported witness. I have squeezed that timeline and all the things he has to do in order to get out of that condo with 2 kids, and leaving the hummer behind for someone else to deal with it. And he is out of there around 4:05 and that would fit his statement.

I think Michelle made the text. I think she left that condo complex, exits around back and out the other side without the camera. I think at some point she meets up with someone and maybe she is with them and she doesn't want NM to know or doesn't want to give her location because she doesn't want to deal with her brother, something down that line. She is on Hoffner. Why? Is that the route someone would take if leaving Dale's and heading to that Mall area? What is in or around that ping?

While there is a cell phone ping at 4:26pm it has not been stated where that ping originated other than to say that it was not in Waterford. YS mentioned pings travelling west on Hoffner at Semoran but it was not stated that they are the same as the Waterford text and we don't know what time. It's easy to make that assumption but we just don't know. If it was the Waterford text and it was Michelle then why did DSJr say she was only at the condo for 10 minutes because that would make it an hour.

We don't even know if the phone is still with the Hummer at this time. Since Michelle did not answer any other texts or send any other texts from 3:15pm onward and her family do not believe she would have sent the Waterford text, then it is possible that Michelle did not have command of at least her phone after arriving at the condo. And there obviously isn't any witnesses to seeing the Hummer on Hoffner.

I'm sure Sr is capable of sending a text. Why wouldn't he be? What is his alibi and where was he at that time of day?

Who is the witness who saw DSJr at his parent's house? If it's his mother or another family member who lives there then I'm sure a jury of 12 could throw that out. They're still quite familiar with the Anthony's and how honest they were at their daughter's trial.

Traffic lights do have cameras and it appears that someone was able to avoid the intersections that have them. Very suspicious.

And once again we have a theory where Michelle is meeting some mysterious stranger behind her boyfriend's back? and lying to her family? There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this. And if she had driven out that way and headed west on Hoffner then DSJr would have been right behind her since he said he left right after her and that was the route to his parent's place.

MOO

Evening starts at 6:00. The police would be careful of their words used. It it's verified that the police are the ones releasing "evening ping", then it's definitely 6:00 or after. Everything they say can be scrutinized in court so they'll be cautious with their words chosen about something that'll definitely be brought up in court.

I agree about evening starting at 6pm. I'm in the Boston area, so I wasn't sure if it was a regional thing that evening started at that time. In one of the original articles (linked in the media thread), it is stated that Michelle's cell phone pinged in the Belle Isle/ Oak Ridge area between 6pm and 8pm, finally powering down at 8:08pm. That said, I am wondering if the Hoffner Ave ping occurred just prior to, or around 6pm. If that is true, then the phone was traveling toward the Belle Isle/ Oak Ridge area when it pinged on Hoffner Ave.

While there is a cell phone ping at 4:26pm it has not been stated where that ping originated other than to say that it was not in Waterford. YS mentioned pings travelling west on Hoffner at Semoran but it was not stated that they are the same as the Waterford text and we don't know what time. It's easy to make that assumption but we just don't know. If it was the Waterford text and it was Michelle then why did DSJr say she was only at the condo for 10 minutes because that would make it an hour.

We don't even know if the phone is still with the Hummer at this time. Since Michelle did not answer any other texts or send any other texts from 3:15pm onward and her family do not believe she would have sent the Waterford text, then it is possible that Michelle did not have command of at least her phone after arriving at the condo. And there obviously isn't any witnesses to seeing the Hummer on Hoffner.

I'm sure Sr is capable of sending a text. Why wouldn't he be? What is his alibi and where was he at that time of day?

Who is the witness who saw DSJr at his parent's house? If it's his mother or another family member who lives there then I'm sure a jury of 12 could throw that out. They're still quite familiar with the Anthony's and how honest they were at their daughter's trial.

Traffic lights do have cameras and it appears that someone was able to avoid the intersections that have them. Very suspicious.

And once again we have a theory where Michelle is meeting some mysterious stranger behind her boyfriend's back? and lying to her family? There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this. And if she had driven out that way and headed west on Hoffner then DSJr would have been right behind her since he said he left right after her and that was the route to his parent's place.

MOO

For some reason I'm remembering a neighbor...

I watched the video again of the pc show and the Judge gave them both a good tongue lashing about the kids and how all the fighting was bad for them. There were 3 kids involved, and not just one dad, could someone else be upset over something that was said that day in court?

Are you suggesting the father of her other child? Pretty sure he has an airtight alibi for the day. Unlike DSJr who was actually the last person with Michelle before she disappeared.

MOO

For some reason I'm remembering a neighbor...

Well that would be incorrect. It has never been mentioned anywhere who this witness is. And if it was a neighbour, I'm sure the press would have flushed them out by now.

MOO

Michelle's family & friends have stated that her nexts are not normally just 1 word, that they usually have hearts &/or smiley faces. I surmise that one reason for Michelle to have only sent "Waterford" in the text might have been bc she'd have been illegally texting while driving. She had an iPhone, which is like any other smartphone that stores repeated info generated by the user. Considering where her children went to daycare, she probably had Waterford stored to the phone's habitual memory, therefore only having to type wtrf for it to pull up Waterford, therefore it becoming a short & quick 1 word texted answer to her brother.

Check the video link of YS from the last couple of days. She has regular contact with her other grandchild even though he does live out of state and has seen the twins twice this year even though they live about a half hour away.

MOO

Thanks Kamille.

Told ya I take breaks from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads