FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to start another theory until we eliminate Dale in this one, but it is possible that she met up with someone at that complex. This person may have delayed her 20 minutes or so and then she continued over to Dales to drop off the kids. I know we have the 3:30 check in with A. but he could have left her a message he was off the bus and home. He didn't hear back, but according to the first reports by family, he called to report her MIA about 6:30.

I am working on a few things right now...Anyone know for SURE the first time LE went to Dales? I know he IMO made it seem like they came knocking on the 17th via his FB drama, but do we know the TRUTH about when they first came?

I am looking for the same thing, I want to know if dogs were involved in that search. If so, what kind of dogs.

I don't want to start another theory until we eliminate Dale in this one, but it is possible that she met up with someone at that complex. This person may have delayed her 20 minutes or so and then she continued over to Dales to drop off the kids. I know we have the 3:30 check in with A. but he could have left her a message he was off the bus and home. He didn't hear back, but according to the first reports by family, he called to report her MIA about 6:30.

What if Michelle drove straight to the apartment complex? What if Michelle got out of her car and went to visit someone there and never got the chance to get back in her car? If she was going to make a quick stop for whatever reason what would she bring in with her? Would she bring her purse or maybe leave it in the car. Was the door to the Hummer locked? I'm sure she would have locked the doors upon leaving the car. What if this is much more simple than meets the eye? So that question is did Michelle know anyone in that complex?

Telmag,

It could have been as simple as she see somebody she knows at Dales and they ask about the tanning business, and they decide to meet at the apartments where the hummer was found for an appointment. That could be why she got to Dales later than what we think. She may not have told him where she was going, money was an issue for them. She may not want to devulge what she earned or where it was coming from, like the tanning apts, or the bar or hair apts. It was none of anybody's business.

Lauren said OPD did a drive by of the condo on Thursday Nov 17.

A member here PattyG contacted WFTV to try and confirm OPD searched on the above date. They responded that they (WFTV) did not receive the info Michelle was missing until Fri Nov 18. The video WFTV has is on the evening of Nov 18.

All of this is in the beginning of Michelle's threads.

We also have a wonderful timeline created by Smooth Operator somewhere in these threads.

Lauren's comment is also here with a MSM link. HTH

A member here PattyG contacted WFTV to try and confirm OPD searched on the above date. They responded that they (WFTV) did not receive the info Michelle was missing until Fri Nov 18. The video WFTV has is on the evening of Nov 18.

We also have a wonderful timeline created by Smooth Operator somewhere in these threads.

What time did the police do a "drive by"? Do you mean that the Hummer was not there at the time the police were there? What time was it do you remember?

More and more as time goes by, I really hope that LE didn’t jump the gun by naming DS as a suspect. At first, I was over 90% sure he did it but now I have some doubt. Fate lined up perfectly for him to commit the perfect crime if he is her killer.

I agree 100%. The day they named him as the primary suspect was the day I stopped believing he did it. If he had something to do with it its more likely he had someone kill her. The LE officer who stood before the national MSM and stated he was the primary suspect should be fired or severely reprimanded.

Most of the time in cases like these the ex did it. However this case is a primary example of why LE is trained not to get tunnel vision. They got tunnel vision day one and now what? What if the case goes cold because of that? The first 48 hours are the most important and it was apparent to me he was the only one they focused on.

No one can be defending DS 2 unless he actually did it, some of us just looked at the evidence with no emotional attachment to the case from day one. IMO LE should have tried to prove he didn't do it. They might have actually gotten somewhere. On a lot of old cases thats how they were solved when the ex did it.

Setting out to prove DS 2 didn't do this would lead you right to the evidence.

Thanks I couldn't remember if we had settled that issue. I needed this for something I have been working on for a WHILE...Much appreciated. Hope you have a good day.

What time did the police do a "drive by"? Do you mean that the Hummer was not there at the time the police were there? What time was it do you remember?

IIRC Lauren gave no time. No the Hummer wasn't there.

IIRC Lauren gave no time. No the Hummer wasn't there.

If Hummer was at Dale's when LE arrived IMO Dale would be rotting in jail where he belongs (based on ALL the evidence we have seen). JMO

Maybe Smooth would be able to re-post...OR, don't know if mods would allow, but maybe we could have it as a "standard" addition to the post that opens each new thread??
Sure would be easier for everyone to have it as something we could reference at any time and then we'll always know where it is....just a suggestion...and, of course, just IMO.

Where is it? I can add it to the opening post if someone can grab me a link.

Maybe Smooth would be able to re-post...OR, don't know if mods would allow, but maybe we could have it as a "standard" addition to the post that opens each new thread??
Sure would be easier for everyone to have it as something we could reference at any time and then we'll always know where it is....just a suggestion...and, of course, just IMO.

I really like this idea! Thank you!:rocker:

Do you know how people access the gate? Do they give them a pass to put on the car window? Is it a key pad and you enter a pin number, or is there a guard that has a list of people that get let in? This would be important if we discuss Dale enlisting help. The video camera along with any kind of eyewitness's like a guard, or a record of pins going in would support knowing who came in and at what time. Also if it is a pin number, you could give it to someone, if it is by pass, you could lend it out and if it is a guard, then you would be on a list or something like that to be let in.

Do you remember how they accessed the gate?

bumping ???

I agree 100%. The day they named him as the primary suspect was the day I stopped believing he did it. If he had something to do with it its more likely he had someone kill her. The LE officer who stood before the national MSM and stated he was the primary suspect should be fired or severely reprimanded.

Most of the time in cases like these the ex did it. However this case is a primary example of why LE is trained not to get tunnel vision. They got tunnel vision day one and now what? What if the case goes cold because of that? The first 48 hours are the most important and it was apparent to me he was the only one they focused on.

No one can be defending DS 2 unless he actually did it, some of us just looked at the evidence with no emotional attachment to the case from day one. IMO LE should have tried to prove he didn't do it. They might have actually gotten somewhere. On a lot of old cases thats how they were solved when the ex did it.

Setting out to prove DS 2 didn't do this would lead you right to the evidence.

IMO LE had Dale refusing a lie detector test, caught in numerous lies, phone pings suspiciously in between his and his parents house, a history of abusing Michelle, and a report of him threatening to kill her on at least one occasion. IMO LE got it ABSOLUTELY 100% correct. I have looked at all the evidence from both sides and it leads me to ONE conclusion: LE has the right suspect! Only Dale can convince us otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member