FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a discussion forum where we state our opinions based on the information that has been made available to us via the media and other sleuthing that we have done on named suspects. This is not a trial by jury and therefore we do not require a LE representative to stand up in front of a camera to state that Dale Smith lied to them in order to form an OPINION of what we believe has transpired since the day that Michelle went missing and why he has been named the prime suspect.

We are not going to get any evidential information from LE, including what witnesses have stated to them. The public never does until after an arrest has been made and even that is only in rare cases such as the ones in Florida where the Sunshine Law requires that the information be released. So it is not expected that we will hear about anything that LE has used to place the suspect tag on DSJr until such time as an arrest has been made. That's what is meant by LE holding things "close to the vest". They never...ever...give out evidentiary information during the course of an investigation until they absolutely have to in the event of an arrest, due to the Sunshine Laws, or in discovery to the defence in other cases. And even in those cases it's unlikely that we will hear any of the evidence until it goes to trial. There is not one case on this site that I'm aware of, where you will ever hear of LE stating why someone has been named a suspect and where they will list what evidence they have in order to make that statement.

The victim's sister, in this case, has gone on camera to state that DSJr told the family that Michelle showed up at the condo around 4pm to drop off the children and that she stayed about 10 minutes and left. And that he left right after her. Logic and common sense would indicate that he also told this version of the events of that day to LE. Unfortunately that's all we have to go on when discussing these cases. The information that is made available by person's other than LE and then plain old logic as to what may have transpired. So the version that she showed up around 4pm to drop off the children is what we were all going by at the beginning of this case. Her last known siting was listed as approx 4:15pm on the crimeline site. I believe it may still be listed as such. Because that's the information that everyone had. Until the day that video was released in the media. And then it became apparent that something was wrong with that timeline. Because the video showed her arriving much earlier. And it appears that the very next day, DSJr was brought in and asked to take a lie detector test. Which he refused and then he stopped "co-operating" with LE and got himself a lawyer. It was at that point that he was named a suspect, not a POI but the PRIME SUSPECT. Because LE had been collecting evidence for over a week and his version of events was obviously not adding up to the evidence they were collecting. LE are not going to tell us why they named him a suspect, logic and common sense for some people helped to form an OPINION of what that reason may be.

MOO

I misunderstood what Jazzmaster was saying in the post that I responded to. My impression was that law enforcement had stated that DS II made "inconsistent statements". I didn't realize that the entire post was opinion. Thanks for pointing out that it was the opinion of the poster.

It requires no effort to understand why DS II is considered a suspect. It is common sense. Unfortunately, Michelle is still missing and no one is being held accountable for it.

Noticing a few more spots online indicating LE is getting pretty close to solving this one and the SMART panel needs one missing piece (Michelle?)!

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18621...ewing-evidence-in-case-of-missing-orlando-mom

Of importance:

Rooney said investigators were getting close to solving the disappearance, with a Specialized Multi Agency Review Team (SMART) examining the evidence collected in the*case*in an effort to develop additional leads.

"I am hopeful the SMART panel will develop the one [missing] piece of the puzzle in Michelle's disappearance," Rooney said.

The panel is comprised of investigators who have previously worked the Parker case and investigators who have not.

I pray that they find the "one piece" needed to bring Michelle home, get the Twinners back to Michelle's family where they belong, and put Dale in jail where he belongs...JMO

I was looking over some old links, and while no one comes right out and says Dale lied or has been inconsistent in his statements, it's been touched on.

I'm not sure if this was already brought up. But here Lauren was asked on the Today show, why she thought DS was named a suspect:

as to why, i'm really not sure. i mean i have my own theories, just because of their past and everything and he was the last one to see her and he is now not cooperating. they asked him to take a polygraph test and he said no. there's a couple of other things that he's not doing as well, he's not cooperating and he hasn't let us see the kids.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/

While I'm thinking about it, another thing that always struck me as weird, was when DS posted that his kids "need their mother", around the same time he said LE searched his home (when they hadn't yet). Why not post and ask if anyone has seen her, or for them to keep an eye out for her? It's like he knew she wasn't coming back, and was just trying to play the part. It seemed like such a final thing to say, pretty early on, IMO.

My mind always goes back to how quickly the story of the hummer leaving much later in the evening, was recanted from the news. A part of me still feels that LE was behind that, and it really was MP's hummer with decals removed. And they wanted that information withheld from the public.

Also, I find it hard to believe that some random perpetrator would take the time to hide her body so well, AND bother to strip the hummer's decals, and more than likely move it from where she disappeared. It just doesn't seem like a stranger would bother doing that.

And do we know if the dogs were brought in when LE searched Dale's condo? Or was it just a walk through? I guess my point is, we have no idea what evidence LE has or doesn't have. So all we can do is state our opinions. But to me, while what we know may not automatically prove DS is guilty, it certainly doesn't prove he's innocent. :twocents:

Just some random thoughts...MOO

IIRC on the People's Court episode there was mention of Dale dating a guy named "Paul" when Michelle mentioned Dale's Craig's List dating escapade on the show. Then I also saw that the new SMART panel was watching the PC episode and looking at evidence from the show that aired. I can't help but wonder if this Craig's List activity that Dale was involved in may yield some clues. I wonder if LE has interviewed some of his "dates"....maybe they also had violent run-ins with Dale. At what point does he become abusive? 1st date? 2nd date or once the woman feels comfortable with him? JMO

Also, I find it hard to believe that some random perpetrator would take the time to hide her body so well, AND bother to strip the hummer's decals, and more than likely move it from where she disappeared. It just doesn't seem like a stranger would bother doing that.

And do we know if the dogs were brought in when LE searched Dale's condo? Or was it just a walk through? I guess my point is, we have no idea what evidence LE has or doesn't have. So all we can do is state our opinions. But to me, while what we know may not automatically prove DS is guilty, it certainly doesn't prove he's innocent. :twocents:

Just some random thoughts...MOO

snipped for space-----Reposting this about the DOGS

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ichelle-Parker

ORLANDO --
The search for a missing Orlando mother takes a serious turn this weekend as police raid a house Saturday.

Mother of three Michelle Parker, has been missing for more than a week now.

Neighbors say SWAT teams tear-gassed a home, where Parker's ex-boyfriend lives, and went inside. The home is on Rose Boulevard, off of South Texas Avenue. That's just east of John Young Parkway.

Police only said they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find her.

Orlando police said no one was arrested in the raid, however neighbors claim everyone was taken out of the home and someone was put into a patrol car.

According to Orange County property records, the home is registered to a "Dale Smith Senior." That's the name of Michelle Parker's ex-fiance's father. Parker's family said Dale Smith Jr. lives in the home.

Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, said whatever police were looking for at the house, they did not find it.

"They had reason to search the house. They searched the house, they didn't come up with what they were looking for," Erickson said. "The SWAT team was there, They had dogs there and they didn't come up with nothing."

The Parker family has said in the past they don't think Smith had anything to do with the disappearance.

Meanwhile, searchers moved into Lake Nona Saturday. Four search parties with dogs went into that area to look for the woman who has been missing for more than a week now.

"There's a lot of high hopes still. We're waiting on answers to a lot of different leads," said Dustin Erickson, Michelle's brother. "We've had, from what I hear, in the high hundreds, of phone calls in with leads, and it just takes time to process all that."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch, a non-profit search and recovery team, arrived in Orlando Saturday and are working with authorities and Parker's family in coordinating the search. Search dogs, ATVs, and men on horseback are all being employed as rescuers try to locate her.

Parker is described as 5 foot, 6 inches tall with short, dark brown hair. Anyone with information on her disappearance is being urged to call the Orlando Police Department at (321) 235-5300.

As far as who dun it? I DO NOT think it was a random stranger at all! I do believe it was someone who knows michelle......if that someone is Dale smith that remains to be seen by an arrest in the case or more concret confirmed evidence from any LE agency.

JMO MOO Artzypantz

snipped for space-----Reposting this about the DOGS

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ichelle-Parker

"They had reason to search the house. They searched the house, they didn't come up with what they were looking for," Erickson said. "The SWAT team was there, They had dogs there and they didn't come up with nothing."

JMO MOO Artzypantz

[Respectfully snipped by me]

Cadaver dogs? Blood hounds? Drug dogs? The article doesn't specify what type of dogs were used at the DSSR house raid. Texas Equusearch probably used both scent hounds and cadaver dogs when they searched the Lake Nona area, but we don't know that for a fact either, AFAIK.

Most importantly IMO, is that there is NO news report that I can find of ANY dogs searching DSJR's condo, truck or work van. News crews were present when police searched his place on Nov. 18, and there is not one mention of dogs being used. None. Unless I missed it, and please post a link if I did. Because that seems like something the media would definitely report if it actually happened. JMO.

Noticing a few more spots online indicating LE is getting pretty close to solving this one and the SMART panel needs one missing piece (Michelle?)!

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18621...ewing-evidence-in-case-of-missing-orlando-mom

Of importance:

Rooney said investigators were getting close to solving the disappearance, with a Specialized Multi Agency Review Team (SMART) examining the evidence collected in the*case*in an effort to develop additional leads.

"I am hopeful the SMART panel will develop the one [missing] piece of the puzzle in Michelle's disappearance," Rooney said.

The panel is comprised of investigators who have previously worked the Parker case and investigators who have not.

I pray that they find the "one piece" needed to bring Michelle home, get the Twinners back to Michelle's family where they belong, and put Dale in jail where he belongs...JMO

Surely this is the SAME smart panel......who this article says plans to meet again in the future! One hour doesnt seem like much time to work on her case for those who havent and are looking for mistakes or oversights in the case. Hopefully they will each work on it individually and then do theyer future meeting to come together with any findings. 45 people of various jobs in the case is a great thing! I have high hopes they will solve this & find michelle. JMO MOO!!

(CBS/WKMG) ORLANDO, Fla. - Police in Orlando say a team of 45 people are taking a "fresh approach" in the investigation of missing mother Michelle Parker. She is the woman who vanished after appearing on the television show "The People's Court" in November in 2011.

The so-called "dream team," which consists of detectives, lawyers, crime lab technicians and volunteers, met at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement in Orlando Thursday for an hour to discuss the case.

CBS affiliate WKMG reports that Parker's mother attended the forum and addressed the room.

Detectives recovered Parker's phone and car, but nothing else.

Homicide Detective Michael Bailey from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says forums like the one on Thursday help shed light on the case and possibly catch something police may have missed. "They're looking for any way to move the case forward," Bailey told WKMG. "When you have very limited information or limited evidence, it's a very good thing to do."

The station did not report what was discussed during the Thursday meeting, but the team plans to meet again in the future.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...on-police-say/

Cadaver dogs? Blood hounds? Drug dogs? The article doesn't specify what type of dogs were used at the DSSR house raid. Texas Equusearch probably used both scent hounds and cadaver dogs when they searched the Lake Nona area, but we don't know that for a fact either, AFAIK.

Most importantly IMO, is that there is NO news report that I can find of ANY dogs searching DSJR's condo, truck or work van. News crews were present when police searched his place on Nov. 18, and there is not one mention of dogs being used. None. Unless I missed it, and please post a link if I did. Because that seems like something the media would definitely report if it actually happened. JMO.

Neighbors say SWAT teams tear-gassed a home, where Parker's ex-boyfriend lives, and went inside. The home is on Rose Boulevard, off of South Texas Avenue. That's just east of John Young Parkway.

Police only said they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find her.

Orlando police said no one was arrested in the raid, however neighbors claim everyone was taken out of the home and someone was put into a patrol car.

According to Orange County property records, the home is registered to a "Dale Smith Senior." That's the name of Michelle Parker's ex-fiance's father. Parker's family said Dale Smith Jr. lives in the home.

Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, said whatever police were looking for at the house, they did not find it.

In the above snipped part of the NEWS article, michelles brother is talking about the swat raid on DSjr condo, which he says they had dogs there when swat searched the condo. You are correct tho on the fact we do not know what type of dogs searched the condo, or lake nona area. Some dogs are better than NO dogs i think, and being this is a missing persons case i would not think they would bring drug dogs and not cadaver or scent hounds. That is a NEWS ARTICLE (with link) i posted is stating they searched dales condo with dogs.... MOO

In the above snipped part of the article, michelles brother is talking about the swat raid on DSjr condo, which he says they had dogs there when swat searched the condo. You are correct tho on the fact we do not know what type of dogs searched the condo, or lake nona area. Some dogs are better than NO dogs i think, and being this is a missing persons case i would not think they would bring drug dogs and not cadaver or scent hounds. MOO

Dale's condo is on S. Goldenrod, not Rose Blvd. There was never a SWAT raid on Dale's condo. The SWAT raid mentioned in the article was at his father's house. I know the article states that DSJR lives at the home on Rose Blvd., but that is incorrect. Dale's DAD lives at 2211 Rose Blvd. Dale lives at 6598 S. Goldenrod. And considering that Dale Sr. had been arrested for drugs in 2010, it's not exactly a stretch to believe the dogs used were drug dogs. That may have been a condition of the warrant to search DSSR's house, (JMO). As far as I know, there is absolutely no evidence that Dale Jr.'s condo, truck or work van were searched by dogs of any type. If you have links to refute that, please share.

...We are not going to get any evidential information from LE, including what witnesses have stated to them. The public never does until after an arrest has been made ...
MOO

IMO - Evidential information, prior to trial, have reached the public many times in the past and likely will in the future. Police, prosecutors, defense attorneys and anyone else having direct access to evidence, do at times leak such information to the public for reasons too numerous to include here.

Nobody, of course, is likely to admit leaking evidence since it is unethical, potentially prejudicial and possibly illegal.

One very recent example of this can be found in the Trayvon Martin case. Click here for more. Other examples can be easily researched.

... The public never does until after an arrest has been made ...

Some or all evidence may only be exchanged among directly interested parties during the investigation and prior to trial, and all available evidence must be presented by the prosecution and defense during the discovery stage for each others' perusal. Evidence may then be released at trial (unless ruled inadmissible by the trial's judge) where they become part of the public record. There are exceptions to these rules of course. IMO

Dale's condo is on S. Goldenrod, not Rose Blvd. There was never a SWAT raid on Dale's condo. The SWAT raid mentioned in the article was at his father's house. I know the article states that DSJR lives at the home on Rose Blvd., but that is incorrect. Dale's DAD lives at 2211 Rose Blvd. Dale lives at 6598 S. Goldenrod. And considering that Dale Sr. had been arrested for drugs in 2010, it's not exactly a stretch to believe the dogs used were drug dogs. That may have been a condition of the warrant to search DSSR's house, (JMO). As far as I know, there is absolutely no evidence that Dale Jr.'s condo, truck or work van were searched by dogs of any type. If you have links to refute that, please share.

I spent two hours searching various articles for my links, plus spent 40 minutes writing a post only to be "timed out' on my log in and the post disappearing when using the back button!

I have another article that states dale jr was living or staying at the rose blvd dale sr address at the time of the raid with swat & dogs.

I also have another article that states dale jr condo was "similarly searched" earlier, comparing it to the dale sr rose blvd raid.

i have another article that states investigator says scent dogs were used on the hummer with nothing being found, which i find very odd, but never the less it is reported in that article.

I have several other article links/snippets i plan to post in a few days when i get back home from work, if i can find a way to get them all up on my computer and posted with out my login being timed out and losing my post again!!

My personal feeling are michelle is near or in some type of gravel area or gravel pile, mine type place, sand pile or pit, murky mucky mud type area. In a public property place or gravel pile place for the county or Park Central or Chase Bank on Americana in front of Park Central. I also feel someone took a taxi after placing her car where it was found. Ive never took a taxi before, do they have cameras in them and log the address's to and from and dates and keep them for extended periods of time?

Hopeing Michelle is found soon!!

I found this interesting. This was one of the first local news stories on the case, aired the day after Michelle disappeared.

"Police say he [DSJR] is dangerous and they fear her life may be in jeopardy."

Woman Disappears After 'People's Court' Appearance - YouTube

Thanks for posting the above link. I also find this interesting. It does support my opinion that the police were very aware of DS II's history from the beginning. I can't help feeling that they kept a close eye on him from the moment that Michelle was reported missing. If that is the case, I think it supports the theory that the cover up activities were completed prior to him speaking with the police on 11/17, so by 10pm maybe.

I agree that there were no reports that specified the type of dogs used or where exactly those dogs were used in relation to the search of DS II's condo and the surrounding area. I'm not sure what to think about the possibility that law enforcement didn't do a thorough search on the 18th. It brings up the question of whether or not they missed out on key evidence by not using dogs, if they didn't actually use them.

I have another article that states dale jr was living or staying at the rose blvd dale sr address at the time of the raid with swat & dogs.

I also have another article that states dale jr condo was "similarly searched" earlier, comparing it to the dale sr rose blvd raid.

i have another article that states investigator says scent dogs were used on the hummer with nothing being found, which i find very odd, but never the less it is reported in that article.

Snipped and BBM

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wftv-obtains-newly-released-photos-video-prime-sus/nFpsx/

Parker, 33, went missing on Nov. 17 after she appeared on a taped episode of "The People's Court" with Smith in a dispute over her lost engagement ring. A few hours after the episode aired, Parker dropped off her twins at Smith's condo.

NeJame said Smith left his home with the couple's twins at the same time Parker left his home, and said he arrived at his parents' house with the children an hour and 12 minutes later.

NeJame told WFTV that Smith has given three voluntary statements to police.

Over the weekend, SWAT teams obtained a search warrant and raided the home of Smith father, Dale Smith Sr., on Rose Boulevard where Smith has been staying. The home is just two miles from the search command center on Oak Ridge Road, where Parker's cellphone stopped transmitting.

Snipped and BBM

FWIW, I know all of these old links have been referenced before (to include the one I mentioned in my last post from the Today Show). But IIRC, Dale was staying at his parent's home with the twins for a short while, right after Michelle went missing. He does not live on Rose Blvd.

And I remember us discussing the raid when it happened. But I don't remember it ever being mentioned that LE took dogs to the CONDO. That's why I asked.

I saw an article saying it was Jr's home too. But we know the media doesn't always get it right. I did some searching, and the majority of articles make it clear that it was Dale's father's home that was searched in that manner.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

Facebook posts apparently from Dale Smith are uncovered.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/29877929/detail.html#ixzz1w9z9V0im

Facebook posts apparently from Dale Smith are uncovered.

I remember these, as well. But to me it was just for show. It's kind of like that one case (can't remember the name of the child), where the pedophile joined the candle light vigil/neighborhood search, all the while knowing exactly where he put her. They even interviewed him on camera.

So IMO, Dale's FB postings pretending to be concerned, don't hold much weight.

:moo:

ETA~ Not to mention (as we have previously discussed) that he posted his place was thoroughly searched on the 17th, when reports say it was the 18th. I feel it was all an act. MOO

Snipped and BBM

NeJame said Smith left his home with the couple's twins at the same time Parker left his home, and said he arrived at his parents' house with the children an hour and 12 minutes later.

Ok...it takes 20 mins maybe 30 minutes tops to get from Goldenrod to Rose Blvd...having driven the possible routes quite a few times. This extra 42 minutes is what concerns me. Anyway you slice it...IMO either Dale lying that Michelle arrived 42 minutes later than she actually did (3:18 instead of 4:00) or he left ten minutes after she arrived at 3:28, there is STILL 42 minutes that are unaccounted for, plenty of time to hide evidence and/or Michelle. Dale...what were you doing during those minutes?

I had a dream last night that michelle was buried alive. I sure hope this is not the case!

If dale is still the only suspect, why doesnt LE pull him in and use real pressure to get him to tell what he knows? Why the constant messages thru the news, which IMO really never seem to say anything at all? I dont know, but, If he is the prime suspect, and the only suspect publicly named, cant they drill him and drill him untill he breaks, untill he tells the truth instead of the half truth answers he appearantly gave before? Even tho he has an attorney?

IMO For him to with hold his children from seeing the grandparents and family they lived with at the time of michelles disapearance, the same family people HE packed his children and michelle up and DUMPED them off to, seems very wicked & controlling behavior serving his self intrests only, and very confident behaviors on his behalf. But are they confident behaviors showing "im guilty" or "im innocent" and i will show you by being vendictive because you are claiming im guilty.

To me dale seems very confident that he will remain a free man no matter what.

What did michelle tell her current BF the day she disapeared? Did she tell NM about the PC episode airing? Did she tell him of any conversations with Dale earlier that day about Dales behavior towards the PC show airing? About any thing else? Was michelle upset about the PC episode airing that day? If they were close enough to share hearts n smily faces in texts, then was michelle sharing information reguarding her current relationship with dale (as two ex's with children) and what that really entailed? I have seen where he was in the news concerning this but dont know if he was able to provide any clues towards dales behavior that day. NM has helped with fundraisers even tho he has a new girlfriend & moved on with his life he has been cleared by LE in michelles disapearance, but dale on the otherhand seems to be trying to control the people in michelles life by using he & michelles children as a tool to hurt them back for claiming he is guilty, hasnt helped with fundraisers, or tried to clear his name with LE. Does anyone know if Dale had a new girlfriend before the time of michelles disappearance, or now after michelle has disappeared for 6 months?

Anyone know?

Well i found some info that answers a part of my questions, apparently there must not be much for clues that michelles current boyfriend could have given as far as michelle having any conversations with nm about dale's behavior that day and the pc episode airing. To bad nm couldnt have been there with her when she dropped the twins off! I did see another article that nm said they were going to have dinner that evening michelle disappeared but michelle never showed up. It didnt say a time or place for the dinner....does anyone know what time or place they planned to eat together?

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

Everyone is keeping a positive attitude, but Mitchell says each day grows more difficult.

“It's like you keep driving down that dead end road and you don't know which way to go. It's like you keep spinning your wheels. Me being who I am, I want to be there for her and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world,” said Mitchell.

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

It doesnt sound like michelle revealed very much information to her current boyfriend about dale.....i wonder how much info michelle revealed to dale about her relationship with her current boyfriend. If michelle talked to dale about her BF on that day during the twins drop off, that they were having dinner before work, then i would have thought dale would try to pin her disappearance on bf nm. I always thought dale would be jealous of her current BF, but maybe michelle didn't really tell dale all that much?

moo

IMO - Evidential information, prior to trial, have reached the public many times in the past and likely will in the future. Police, prosecutors, defense attorneys and anyone else having direct access to evidence, do at times leak such information to the public for reasons too numerous to include here.

Nobody, of course, is likely to admit leaking evidence since it is unethical, potentially prejudicial and possibly illegal.

One very recent example of this can be found in the Trayvon Martin case. Click here for more. Other examples can be easily researched.

Some or all evidence may only be exchanged among directly interested parties during the investigation and prior to trial, and all available evidence must be presented by the prosecution and defense during the discovery stage for each others' perusal. Evidence may then be released at trial (unless ruled inadmissible by the trial's judge) where they become part of the public record. There are exceptions to these rules of course. IMO

While I don't believe there has been any dispute that some evidential information does reach the public, either through media leaks or persons, who are not representing LE but are close to the case, the point was that LE will not stand up in front of a camera at a press conference and announce why a person has been designated a suspect. And that when posters on a discussion forum indicate what they believe, in their opinion, was the reason for this move based on information that has been made public, a link is not required.

I am also aware that LE will release bits of evidence to the public to try to generate more leads and move the case forward during an investigation. Or they will elaborate on leaks that have been made public either by media or inadvertently by other persons close to the investigation, such as the limited cell phone information that we do have in this case. When the information about the Waterford text was released, likely inadvertently by Michelle's brother speaking with the media about the text he received, LE confirmed that text existed and also confirmed that the phone did not ping in the Waterford area at the time.

But as your link states, most evidence will not become public record until either the suspect is arrested in Florida due to the Sunshine Law or until the case actually goes to trial in other states without that kind of public information release law and all evidence presented at that trial, and even some evidence that is successfully argued as inadmissable, becomes part of the public record.

MOO

Well i found some info that answers a part of my questions, apparently there must not be much for clues that michelles current boyfriend could have given as far as michelle having any conversations with nm about dale's behavior that day and the pc episode airing. To bad nm couldnt have been there with her when she dropped the twins off! I did see another article that nm said they were going to have dinner that evening michelle disappeared but michelle never showed up. It didnt say a time or place for the dinner....does anyone know what time or place they planned to eat together?

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

Everyone is keeping a positive attitude, but Mitchell says each day grows more difficult.

“It's like you keep driving down that dead end road and you don't know which way to go. It's like you keep spinning your wheels. Me being who I am, I want to be there for her and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world,” said Mitchell.

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

It doesnt sound like michelle revealed very much information to her current boyfriend about dale.....i wonder how much info michelle revealed to dale about her relationship with her current boyfriend. If michelle talked to dale about her BF on that day during the twins drop off, that they were having dinner before work, then i would have thought dale would try to pin her disappearance on bf nm. I always thought dale would be jealous of her current BF, but maybe michelle didn't really tell dale all that much?

moo

I have ALWAYS believed that Dale found out about NM and part of the reason he made Michelle "disappear" was jealousy. Especially IMO if he found out what a better man NM is...how could Dale compete with that? The fact that Dale was still paying support and she moved on probably set him off. Yet...it apparently doesn't take much because of Dale's short fuse...I was recently watching him push that cameraman as he walked into the courtroom...what did that guy do to deserve that? And he and his friends joked about that afterwards via FB? Who are these people? And what could Michelle have POSSIBLY done to have Dale make her disappear?

As self centered as Dale appears to me....it doesn't take MUCH to get on his bad side BUT I haven't seen a "good side" to him yet.....Maybe eventually he can turn his life around WHILE in prison. There is still time....Maybe he will find God and become a new man? I think an EXTENDED trip to prison will do a LOT of good for his character. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme