FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC on the People's Court episode there was mention of Dale dating a guy named "Paul" when Michelle mentioned Dale's Craig's List dating escapade on the show. Then I also saw that the new SMART panel was watching the PC episode and looking at evidence from the show that aired. I can't help but wonder if this Craig's List activity that Dale was involved in may yield some clues. I wonder if LE has interviewed some of his "dates"....maybe they also had violent run-ins with Dale. At what point does he become abusive? 1st date? 2nd date or once the woman feels comfortable with him? JMO

No, you are mistaken Jazz. The correct mention of "Paul" came from Dale. He informed the judge that Michelle was messing around with "Paul". It was when they were both going back & forth against one another, talking about each other's infidelities.

Jazz, when ya come on... Want you to know that as an advocate for victim's rights, I appreciate your tenacity & steadfastness. If I ever go missing under suspicious circumstances, I'd really love for you to be in my corner.

Ok...it takes 20 mins maybe 30 minutes tops to get from Goldenrod to Rose Blvd...having driven the possible routes quite a few times. This extra 42 minutes is what concerns me. Anyway you slice it...IMO either Dale lying that Michelle arrived 42 minutes later than she actually did (3:18 instead of 4:00) or he left ten minutes after she arrived at 3:28, there is STILL 42 minutes that are unaccounted for, plenty of time to hide evidence and/or Michelle. Dale...what were you doing during those minutes?

You know Jazz unless your local it's hard to visualize the area. I have driven that area hundreds of times, there are so many places where Michelle could be hidden.

In the beginning the media got things wrong, such as her middle name. I came across a website last night and the distance was all wrong.*

Heres's the link*

http://************************/2012/05/michelle-parker-offender-analysis-part.html#more

Michelle's cell phone indicates activity at around 4:15 p.m., around Sandlake Road and Orange Avenue. This is nearly 20 miles away from the condo inhabited by Dale Smith Jr.

It was 4:30 when Dale Smith Jr. arrived at his father's home which is located approximately three miles from his home in the opposite direction of Sandlake/Orange.*

My thoughts.

1. The distance to Sandlake and Orange Ave is more like 6-7 miles.

2. The distance to Rose Blvd. is not 3 miles, it's more like 8-9.*

My point is IMO there are plenty of place in that area, that are not far from the condo, or Rose Blvd to hide Michelle and IMO it could be done in a matter of minutes. JMO

Jazz, when ya come on... Want you to know that as an advocate for victim's rights, I appreciate your tenacity & steadfastness. If I ever go missing under suspicious circumstances, I'd really love for you to be in my corner.

Awwww thanks! That was sweet....I just hope for closure for the family and justice for Michelle and will NEVER give up until we have answers!

I lose all respect for a man who lays as much as a finger on a woman...that's no man in my book! Far too many women go missing every single day at the hands of those they love and trust the most despite their continued abuse! Thank you to you as well for standing up for victims!

I know le only releases info that they're done utilizing or have been cleared to release it to generate more evidentiary leads. I also know that le says they're "close" to an arrest, or even that an arrest is "imminent", when in fact they may not be but using those terms to make the perp scared. A scared perp that knows he/she is guilty will more than likely slip up. I only hope in Michelle's case that le is honestly near the conclusion, bc IMO this is getting volatile and places those twins in jeopardy. They said it a gazillion times in Jennifer Kesse's disappearance and now it's blatantly obvious they lied. That scares me.

You know Jazz unless your local it's hard to visualize the area. I have driven that area hundreds of times, there are so many places where Michelle could be hidden.

In the beginning the media got things wrong, such as her middle name. I came across a website last night and the distance was all wrong.*

Heres's the link*

http://************************/2012/05/michelle-parker-offender-analysis-part.html#more

Michelle's cell phone indicates activity at around 4:15 p.m., around Sandlake Road and Orange Avenue. This is nearly 20 miles away from the condo inhabited by Dale Smith Jr.

It was 4:30 when Dale Smith Jr. arrived at his father's home which is located approximately three miles from his home in the opposite direction of Sandlake/Orange.*

My point is IMO there are plenty of place in that area, that are not far from the condo, or Rose Blvd to hide Michelle and IMO it could be done in a matter of minutes. JMO

Trust me I have driven the possible routes where phone pings took place, where Dale's condo is, where the phone was tossed, by Dale sr's IMO dump on Rose, and where the hummer was ultimately found. The interesting part is that if you know the area well like I do you can avoid traffic lights, tolls, and much of the traffic significantly reducing travel time and being "spotted" if that is your goal.

That article I have seen from CH IMO doesn't seem too credible considering who wrote it. She IMO seems to be an attention seeker and doesn't do a very good job checking facts. She also seems to like to play devil's advocate (controversy) to try to get more readers...JMO I take EVERYTHING she writes with a grain of salt even her poor novel writing skills...MOO

The more I read about this case the more I get convinced that Dale had nothing to do with Michelle going missing. There is zero evidence against Dale that we know of, Dale has not been shown to have lied about anything to LE. The time that Michelle arrived could have been nothing more than him not realizing exactly when she got there when at first asked and having only 40 some odd minutes to get rid of a body that no one can seem to find in over six months? Not only did he have to get rid of Michelle in 40 minutes but he had to travel in that amount of time. So if he drove 15 minutes down the road and 15 back that leaves him only 10 minutes to hide a body. He also apparently was not seen by anyone while doing all this. As far as I'm concerned it's impossible. Now if Michelle had been found very near were Dale lives than that would be another story. On a side note I have always been leary of why no mention of any surveillance cameras of any kind showing the Hummer, especially in route to the condo complex.

Heres's the link*

My thoughts.

I totally agree! Years ago, I lived off of Kirkman Rd right across the highway from The Valencia Metrowest entrance (The Arbors at Kirkman)...anyway, I know this area very well even though I live in NJ now. IMO, the drive from Dale 's to his dad's could be done in 12-15 minutes not following the speed limit :) It's also my opinion that even though Metrowest might look luxurious, it's incredibly crime filled. It was starting to get bad when I moved & that was 18 years ago, but we still travel to FL a few times a year. It's also my opinion that anywhere on Sandlake or even Turkey Lake has tons of soft soil & water bodies with alligators in them. I remember jogging past Turkey Lake & there used to be signs for warnings.

The more I read about this case the more I get convinced that Dale had nothing to do with Michelle going missing. There is zero evidence against Dale that we know of, Dale has not been shown to have lied about anything to LE. The time that Michelle arrived could have been nothing more than him not realizing exactly when she got there when at first asked and having only 40 some odd minutes to get rid of a body that no one can seem to find in over six months? Not only did he have to get rid of Michelle in 40 minutes but he had to travel in that amount of time. So if he drove 15 minutes down the road and 15 back that leaves him only 10 minutes to hide a body. He also apparently was not seen by anyone while doing all this. As far as I'm concerned it's impossible. Now if Michelle had been found very near were Dale lives than that would be another story. On a side note I have always been leary of why no mention of any surveillance cameras of any kind showing the Hummer, especially in route to the condo complex.

What is your theory of what happened to her? She drove away from Dale's condo, and .......?

My bold... Yeah, me too. They absolutely have to have some kind of surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer. That whole Oak Ridge area got tons of cameras some time ago to deter crime in that area. A lot of taxpayer's money was put into it. So why nothing? Why no releases? I'd sure hope that as soon as le secured the Hummer that they immediately began securing obvious routes & their subsequent surveillance footage.

My bold... Yeah, me too. They absolutely have to have some kind of surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer. That whole Oak Ridge area got tons of cameras some time ago to deter crime in that area. A lot of taxpayer's money was put into it. So why nothing? Why no releases? I'd sure hope that as soon as le secured the Himmer that they immediately began securing obvious routes & their subsequent surveillance footage.

As have always felt that they do have the Hummer on camera, but for some reason are not releasing it to the public.

Well, LE must have something because DSJr remains the Prime Suspect. We may not know the evidence and LE has no obligation to release evidentiary information to us, the public, at this time. MOO

Surveillance camera info may also be something LE is withholding from the public. JMO

As a discussion board we can only review information we're given and base our own personal opinions on that info.

IMO, There are plenty of cases where the body was not found yet the perp was identified early on. I believe this may be one of them. But I hope with all my heart that Michelle is found, and soon.

All MOO, of course.

I totally agree! Years ago, I lived off of Kirkman Rd right across the highway from The Valencia Metrowest entrance (The Arbits at Kirkman)...anyway, I know this area very well even though I live in NJ now. IMO, the drive from Dale 's to his dad's could be done in 12-15 minutes not following the speed limit :) It's also my opinion that even though Metrowest might look luxurious, it's incredible crime filled. It was starting to get bad when I moved & that was 18 years ago, but we still travel to FL a few times a year. It's also my opinion that anywhere on Sandlake or even Turkey Lake has tons of soft soil & water bodies with alligators in them. I remember jogging past Turkey Lake & there used to be signs for warnings.

I think it's funny that many people say where the Hummer was found is a bad area...It's not the greatest area but I'm more scared as I drive down Rose Blvd than Walden. Maybe because I know who lives on that road...Lol but seriously Rose Blvd is not a great area. With Sr living there it's drug infested. JMO Wonder if there is any other drug trafficking going on in that area?

Well, LE must have something because DSJr remains the Prime Suspect. We may not know the evidence and LE has no obligation to release evidentiary information to us, the public, at this time. MOO

Surveillance camera info may also be something LE is withholding from the public. JMO

As a discussion board we can only review information we're given and base our own personal opinions on that info.

IMO, There are plenty of cases where the body was not found yet the perp was identified early on. I believe this may be one of them. But I hope with all my heart that Michelle is found, and soon.

All MOO, of course.

Do you feel that LE as far as their latest interviews still feel as strong that Dale is the only suspect?

I think it's funny that many people say where the Hummer was found is a bad area...It's not the greatest area but I'm more scared as I drive down Rose Blvd than Walden. Maybe because I know who lives on that road...Lol but seriously Rose Blvd is not a great area. With Sr living there it's drug infested. JMO Wonder if there is any other drug trafficking going on in that area?

Do some research on that area. Lots of murders commited there.

I found it interesting too considering that most of these new reporters can't even get it right when it comes to where Dale even lives.

"Police say he [DSJR] is dangerous and they fear her life may be in jeopardy."

[BBM]

I would have disregarded it if not for that attribution. "Police say..." Not "neighbors say", not "friends say", not "family say", not "sources say". "Police say". That's why I found it interesting.

"Police say he [DSJR] is dangerous and they fear her life may be in jeopardy."

[BBM]

I would have disregarded it if not for that attribution. "Police say..." Not "neighbors say", not "friends say", not "family say", not "sources say". "Police say". That's why I found it interesting.

Have LE ever stated that in any press conference?? My point is that these guys embellish for ratings and shock value. I would feel better if that reporter would have quoted that man he heard it from. Did he even hear it from anyone or was he just saying something that he heard from someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme