FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She made a comment about things looking up as far as seeing the twins more often. Is that a bad thing?

No, not a bad thing at all!! :) I think we've all hoped that the twins would be able to regain their relationship with their grandparents and aunts, uncles, etc. They've known them all their lives so being able to maintain interaction with them I believe is paramount to their ability to heal from the trauma they've experienced in their young lives. I hope it's true, true, true!!!!! :)

This lands at random:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and ALL opinions are welcome here.. If you attack a POST that is fine if you do so with respect. If you attack a poster or try to "out" a poster that is not fine. Thanks so much.

again I am going to bump this up.... this is the last warning..

I just want to be clear about something here, I in NO WAY condone or support men that beat up on woman. There is no excuse for ever hitting another person. I don't defend it either. I am just trying to point out that with what we know now, today, there is IMO, no way he had time to do this deed. Now if he hired someone to ambush her, yes, that could have been done.
If his alibi turns out to be a lie, and no one saw him at 4:30 that is another story. But now with what he have, if LE arrested him, it would be very hard to get 12 people to agree on a guilty verdict. JMO

In the interest of time can we send this list to Dale? IMO he knows the answers to MOST if not ALL of the questions...But that would be no fun...he likes to play games JMO...

You could try! LOL but given what we know about him so far, I don't think he'll help at all. MOO Besides, it's fun to figure it out.

I know when we look at Dale's past some want to play "devil's advocate" which is healthy in our discussions (IMO defending Dale fits that saying like a glove. lol). As they say there are three sides to every story - yours, mine, and the truth...

When I examine the endless pages of public record with Dale's name on them, it is quite alarming! I doubt Michelle and her family knew HALF the story of the kind of man he REALLY IS versus the one he pretended to be. JMO

Many have tried to downplay Dale's past and say it's not important or has no relevance...Oh he ONLY slammed her head against the railing? He couldn't possibly be trying to kill her...Oh he ONLY has been arrested 4-5 times and ONLY hit 3-4 women? Oh he was ONLY late paying child support 3 times? Etc, etc! Life choices have consequences. His past shows patterns of repeated behaviors! Yes I agree...we can't automatically assume Dale's the guy because of his past....but they certainly don't help his case either.

To me, his past is the icing on the case....If he had no priors, had a history of being a great dad and boyfriend, never killed anyone before, didn't spend so much time taking people to and being brought to court, and had a perfect squeaky clean record, I would STILL think he was the guy!

MOO is based on his actions LEADING UP TO Michelle's disappearance, what he did ON the day of, and "MOST CERTAINLY" what he did and didn't do AFTER she went missing. None of these actions IMO would that be of an INNOCENT person...

I hear you and can't deny Dale isn't someone I would want to be friends with that's for sure, but with all this info there is still no proof Dale killed her.

Actually there are several in surrounding counties near me that are not what one would call pretty, and there is no coverage about them, no fund raising, no media on them until someone make a fuss. Linda Losaciano 49 out of Pasco county, missing since April 14. She has a 5 yr old and hubby just shot himself in the head. Her family is from out of state, so they took the 5 yr old. I first heard of her missing 3 days ago. There are more, but some of the woman do drugs, they are missing and it is about 99% sure that the bf or husband did it, but no coverage. Some cases just get more coverage than others.

As far as Dale is concerned, he is innocent until proven guilty. He is the POI, but they still have to get something on him that will hold up in court. I think Dale was offended when YS stated the kids looked dirty in the interview and that may be why he decided not to give any more visitation. He may have been disturbed by the comment.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info. Maybe we have the news to blame for that, makes a better story which is sad. Poor Michelle's mom has to either get along with Dale and see the kids or possibly have him not allow her to see them based on what she says in the news.

I keep on reading that all the evidence leads to DS, but I am just wondering beyond their contentious relationship and DS being the last to see her alive, what evidence really is there that ties DS to the disappearance? Has there ever been a list put out of what evidence has actually been released in this case? In my head, I feel that it makes sense he is involved but then I try to think what exactly makes me think this and I only come up with his personality, wanting to always be in control and maybe the money aspect. And I know that maybe, and it is a big maybe, LE might have some additional evidence, but I just get this bad feeling they may have started investigating this crime in the wrong direction and now it is too late.

Has anyone stated with any certainty if there is or is not a camera at the main gate of DS’s subdivision. Being a gated community, I would think there are cameras, since their main goal is security and keeping the residents safe, but maybe it is like those dummy cop cars and the gate is only there to make people think you are being watched.

IMO, DS seems like the impulsive type and one that reacts to his feelings. He has no filter for his anger. He gets upset in the moment and breaks a camera, throws a chair, pushes his girlfriend down the stairs. This makes it even harder to believe that he could carry this out in such a short period of time and leave no evidence to be found in his house, in his car, in her car, on camera or seen by witnesses. Such a maddening case.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info. Maybe we have the news to blame for that, makes a better story which is sad. Poor Michelle's mom has to either get along with Dale and see the kids or possibly have him not allow her to see them based on what she says in the news.

There is an old saying "You can be right or you can be happy". Sometimes you have to let stuff go or it comes back at ya. He is the father, he calls the shots and you have to play nice or you don't get time with them. But that is not just Dale Jr. That is most people. :) She is in a tough place.

A member asked me to pop over here, to help out with any discussion regarding working K9's at the scene.
I'm not sure if anyone has any further info about whether or not dogs were used- and if so what kind- but here's the answer to the question I was asked regarding HRD dogs:

If someone is murdered, and left in a a dwelling such as the residence described for (at minimum) an hour, then a properly trained HRD dog should absolutely alert to the location where the body was before being moved; as well as any other trace human decomp left behind (for example, blood, bodily tissue, etc. If the substrate the person was murdered on was removed with all decomp and trace decomp, then an HRD dog may not alert. A lot depends on the method of murder and environmental conditions at the time- as well as the substrate decomp may be found on. Certain surfaces are easier to remove or destroy scent from than others. There are many variables.
HTH!

A member asked me to pop over here, to help out with any discussion regarding working K9's at the scene.
I'm not sure if anyone has any further info about whether or not dogs were used- and if so what kind- but here's the answer to the question I was asked regarding HRD dogs:

If someone is murdered, and left in a a dwelling such as the residence described for (at minimum) an hour, then a properly trained HRD dog should absolutely alert to the location where the body was before being moved; as well as any other trace human decomp left behind (for example, blood, bodily tissue, etc. If the substrate the person was murdered on was removed with all decomp and trace decomp, then an HRD dog may not alert. A lot depends on the method of murder and environmental conditions at the time- as well as the substrate decomp may be found on. Certain surfaces are easier to remove or destroy scent from than others. There are many variables.
HTH!

Would a trained HRD dog be able to alert to human decomp if a body was transported, wrapped in plastic, in the back of a pick up truck that has a covered bed? Would washing that pick up truck clear out all scent of decomp?

Is it safe to assume that a bloodless murder (snapped neck, strangulation) would leave behind less scent than a bloody one?

Thanks so much for your help!

HTH!

Thanks for stopping by to help. So in theory, if DS murdered Michelle in the back of his truck say in the garage and left there for an hour, the dog should alert in the truck but may not alert in the garage..I think tracking dogs can smell airborne, so I am assuming cadaver dogs need more of a surface than airborne?

I am only going from memory so please feel free to correct if I am mistaken.

Unless LE brought cadaver dogs on Thurs. night when Dale claimed via his Facebook page that police searched his "whole house", I don't think there have been cadaver dogs there. Media were there Friday night when LE did a search and removed several items from Dale's condo and AFAIK there were no reports of HRD dogs on the scene that night. Seems like that is something media would report if HRD dogs were indeed there.

Has it ever been determined that police actually did search Dale's condo on Thursday night (of the day Michelle went missing)? Or did they just do a drive by that night? IMO, if they did search Thursday, it was probably one of those warrant-less "Mind if we have a look around?" type searches, which would not have been very thorough (and certainly wouldn't include the use of cadaver dogs, IMO). On Friday, they returned with a warrant, apparently, and did a more thorough search. IIRC, there have been no searches of Dale's condo since that Friday night.

I am only going from memory so please feel free to correct if I am mistaken.

Unless LE brought cadaver dogs on Thurs. night when Dale claimed via his Facebook page that police searched his "whole house", I don't think there have been cadaver dogs there. Media were there Friday night when LE did a search and removed several items from Dale's condo and AFAIK there were no reports of HRD dogs on the scene that night. Seems like that is something media would report if HRD dogs were indeed there.

Has it ever been determined that police actually did search Dale's condo on Thursday night (of the day Michelle went missing)? Or did they just do a drive by that night? IMO, if they did search Thursday, it was probably one of those warrant-less "Mind if we have a look around?" type searches, which would not have been very thorough (and certainly wouldn't include the use of cadaver dogs, IMO). On Friday, they returned with a warrant, apparently, and did a more thorough search. IIRC, there have been no searches of Dale's condo since that Friday night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mother-missing-orlando-woman-announce-new-50000-re/nFmqb/

According to this article Dale's condo was searched November 18, it is at the bottom of the article. HTH

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mother-missing-orlando-woman-announce-new-50000-re/nFmqb/

According to this article Dale's condo was searched November 18, it is at the bottom of the article. HTH

Thanks for finding that. The 18th was Friday, the day after Michelle disappeared and the media had gotten wind of the story by then.

Does anyone know if it was ever confirmed that LE actually did search Dale's condo on Thursday the 17th, the day Michelle went missing? I think the only place I ever read that they searched on the 17th was on Dale's FB page. Sorry, I'm multi-tasking right now and don't have time to look it up myself.

Thanks for finding that. The 18th was Friday, the day after Michelle disappeared and the media had gotten wind of the story by then.

Does anyone know if it was ever confirmed that LE actually did search Dale's condo on Thursday the 17th, the day Michelle went missing? I think the only place I ever read that they searched on the 17th was on Dale's FB page. Sorry, I'm multi-tasking right now and don't have time to look it up myself.

BBM

This is correct, and Lauren also stated OPD did a drive by. I think I posted it on the previous page.

Patty G contacted WFTV and their reply to her was, they never received the info Michelle was missing until Friday Nov 18. This is a big issue I had and we were never able to confirm OPD searched on Thurs. Nov 17, only the drive by. We don't even have a time for LE driving by the condo.

If they didn't search and only did a drive by, then why did DS post on his FB LE searched his condo?

I don't have the link to Patty G's posts, tried to look for it and couldn't find it. It is here some were tho. HTH

BBM

This is correct, and Lauren also stated OPD did a drive by. I think I posted it on the previous page.

Patty G contacted WFTV and their reply to her was, they never received the info Michelle was missing until Friday Nov 18. This is a big issue I had and we were never able to confirm OPD searched on Thurs. Nov 17, only the drive by. We don't even have a time for LE driving by the condo.

If they didn't search and only did a drive by, then why did DS post on his FB LE searched his condo?

I don't have the link to Patty G's posts, tried to look for it and couldn't find it. It is here some were tho. HTH

So Dale said on FB that his place was searched that same night? So for sure it was searched the day after. So if it wasn't then why would he say it was and it's kinda odd that he was correct but a day late in his prediction.

So Dale said on FB that his place was searched that same night? So for sure it was searched the day after. So if it wasn't then why would he say it was and it's kinda odd that he was correct but a day late in his prediction.

Don't know why he said it. I am only posting what we have been able to confirm and what we haven't been able to confirm for Thurs. Nov 17 and Friday Nov. 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth