FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if you look at some of the group pages for Michelle, you'd see the "proof" you're looking for. The links have been posted throughout the threads. Most likely thread 19. I don't know for sure sorry..

The Twins birthday is today! I sure hope Dale is making it a very SPECIAL one for them considering he made sure their mother wasn't there to share it with them...

Those pages are all recent stuff ... we are talking about in the past. There is no indication any where that they had a "special" relationship in the past. MOO Maybe she trying to make up for the past.. who knows...

I have to disagree with you on that one. There is no proof that GP and MP had a close relationship. Im on her myspace and facebook account and cant see any pictures of BP or GP ... they are all of her mother and that side of the family. IMO GP may seem concerned NOW but not seeing any proof of a "close" relationship any where...JMO maybe she just found away to be in the "spotlight" JMO...JMO... can you show links as to the "special" relationship.. TIA

I don't see GP as someone seeking the spotlight at all. She seems very sincere to me. Again this is JMO. I can't speak for her, but all of her FB posts reflecting on the special relationship she had with Michelle appears very two sided. I would guess YS is not as vocal because she wants to see the twinners. I haven't seen any links where GP and BP have seen the twinners recently. Hasn't it been MONTHS? Why would Dale do this to kids he supposedly loves so much? I believe that Dale is hiding the kids from them because he knows that GP and BP aren't going to let Dale get away with what he did to their daughter. That's just my take on the matter...

I would have to agree with you. It seems as though she was closer to her mom's side through what I've seen. It is also JMO but GP can be her biggest advocate online but that doesn't mean Michelle felt the same way. It is weird though how vocal she is but her biological mom isn't ...not sure what to make of that. I agree with te whole spotlight thing. But this is all just my two cents..

IMO michelle loved both sides equally. She lives with her mom's side so that would explain the additional pictures. GP seems to be doing a great job getting the word out on what Dale did. IMO she won't stop until she has answers. I like that in her. Fighting to find her "daughter" and doing why it takes to bring justice to those responsible (Dale?). Strong women who fight for their loved ones is not about the spotlight but justice. Wouldn't you say? If your daughter (whether birth or by marriage went missing) wouldn't you turn over EVERY rock you could? Especially when you know who was responsible? I guess we see this differently. I know you have a vested interest because Dale is a friend so I will bite my tongue.

Those pages are all recent stuff ... we are talking about in the past. There is no indication any where that they had a "special" relationship in the past. MOO Maybe she trying to make up for the past.. who knows...

IMO Michelle loved GP like a mom. Though they aren't blood related I believe they shared a bond. There may not be links for that but it's just the impression I get. GP may say otherwise but as an outsider that's how it looks to me. I can't comment on making up for the past but I know we all have regrets in life. After a loved one disappears I am sure the regrets get magnified. I wish I said I LOVE YOU more often....I wish I spent MORE TIME with her. Her heart must be torn knowing Michelle most likely isn't coming back and her ex-fiancée is responsible and won't "man up" and do the right thing. Instead he creates fictional characters to drag Michelle's name through the mud. JMO but I can see with character like that it's no wonder he was dishonorably discharged from the marines during a time of war and shortage of troops...

Yeah, I saw some of the recent stuff but there was some older stuff too. In one instance, GP had posted 2 sweet Mother's Day cards from Michelle and Michelle's oldest from 2005. Anyway, I get what you're saying, but we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Yeah, I saw some of the recent stuff but there was some older stuff too. In one instance, GP had posted 2 sweet Mother's Day cards from Michelle and Michelle's oldest from 2005. Anyway, I get what you're saying, but we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Regardless of their past relationship I admire what she is doing to find Michelle and let everyone who will listen know what a creep Dale is...jmo

Every warning she can give to females who even think of dating Dale is worth it! I bet he will HAVE to go back to Craig's list to find random strangers and use a fake name (Buck Fuddy?) in order to find new friends (men and women)...

I have to disagree with you on that one. There is no proof that GP and MP had a close relationship. Im on her myspace and facebook account and cant see any pictures of BP or GP ... they are all of her mother and that side of the family. IMO GP may seem concerned NOW but not seeing any proof of a "close" relationship any where...JMO maybe she just found away to be in the "spotlight" JMO...JMO... can you show links as to the "special" relationship.. TIA

Well, this thread isn't about their relationship, it's about finding Michelle. Why is their relationship so important that you seem to want to diss it? JMO GP simply wants to find a family member she loved dearly, and so do we. Attacks on GP and/or their relationship are just wrong. JMO

Btw, are you a verified poster? Just wondering, because you seem to be close enough to be on her myspace and fb account...

Happy Birthday, Twinners!

Thinking of you both today and wish so much your mom (and the rest of your family) could be with you to share this day.

Well, this thread isn't about their relationship, it's about finding Michelle. Why is their relationship so important that you seem to want to diss it? JMO GP simply wants to find a family member she loved dearly, and so do we. Attacks on GP and/or their relationship are just wrong. JMO

Btw, are you a verified poster? Just wondering, because you seem to be close enough to be on her myspace and fb account...

I didn't start the topic. Just voiced my opinion. So IMO it's ok to voice one's opinion here as long as it doesn't disagree with what certain people are saying? Wasn't trying to start anything! was just wondering about certain things and other aspects is all... sorry if i offended anyone! And yes this is about finding michele... But seems to me like the only thing going on is bashing dale, which is understandable... but not helping in the search...MOO

JMO, if DSJR would work to clear his name, he wouldn't even be discussed here. But apparently he won't...or, can't. He remains the prime suspect.

Where is Michelle? The twinners must be missing her badly today. Not to mention all her family... :(

Happy Birthday, Twinners!

Thinking of you both today and wish so much your mom (and the rest of your family) could be with you to share this day.

Yes! Happy 4th birthday wishes to the twinners. Hopefully soon they will be reunited with Michelle's family (both sides).

I didn't start the topic. Just voiced my opinion. So IMO it's ok to voice one's opinion here as long as it doesn't disagree with what certain people are saying? Wasn't trying to start anything! was just wondering about certain things and other aspects is all... sorry if i offended anyone! And yes this is about finding michele... But seems to me like the only thing going on is bashing dale, which is understandable... but not helping in the search...MOO

You seem to have a bone to pick with GP. Am I wrong? Maybe because she is so vocal and like many of us suspect Dale is lying and knows EXACTLY what happened the day Michelle disappeared...she is fighting for justice. Where is she wrong in her approach?

It is ok to voice any opinion here. In fact MANY people do. I must say though it's tough to take our attention off of the one and only PRIME suspect. He has done nothing but act guilty and hasn't even bothered to prove his innocence.

I disagree that "bashing Dale" is helpful. I believe it is and here's why.....He is the only one who knows what happened that day. There may be accomplices that know as well, but Dale definitely is responsible IMO. To find Michelle you need the who, how, and where. We have the who so we need to figure out the how and where to locate Michelle. By picking apart Dale's past and current actions we get a step closer each day to the truth. Do you have a theory on where Michelle is? If not Dale then who? You see...he is the prime suspect for a reason and all clues lead back to him. I don't consider this bashing but rather seeking to uncover the TRUTH which BTW is something Dale is not familiar with....

MOO and all that:

SimpleLikeThat, naturally you are welcome to your opinion, and its actually much more interesting here to get different perspectives, so I for one wouldnt want you and others who might share your thoughts to stop posting.

Its just my personal opinion, but GP does not seem to be the kind of person who seeks to be in the spotlight. If she were, we would have seen her mentioned much more often in the news than she was.

Wanting to be in the spotlight seems generally to be a negative characteristic, although Im not convinced it is always a bad thing. Politicians, actors, and other types of celebrities crave it; its a rather necessary characteristic for some people. And Dale himself seems to me to be a person who craves the spotlight, enjoys an audience, and so on. Case in point, he was the one who wanted to appear on Peoples Court, and Ive heard that he appeared on that show on another occasion prior to his appearance with Michelle. Hes not a shrinking violet about putting himself out there in the public eye.

So if Im wrong about GP and youre right, well, she has something in common with Dale! :)

I don't know if anyone else here has been following the Sierra Lamar case, but I find it really interesting that they arrested the suspect and are charging him with murder and kidnapping without her body. They had him under surveillance for a while and even moved into a trailer next to him, hoping he would lead them to Sierra. I wonder if that's typical of LE everywhere or just here in California...

I'd like to ask, since you are on the FB and Myspace pages, in your opinion what do you think happened to Michelle on Nov. 17, 2011? TIA

Just heard on the local news that there could be a break in the Michelle Parker case...will be announced later. Also added, why is her family being kept in the dark....They will be holding a news conference tomorrow morning.

Just heard on the local news that there could be a break in the Michelle Parker case...will be announced later. Also added, why is her family being kept in the dark....They will be holding a news conference tomorrow morning.

Please tell is what your local news says! Was it WCPX, WESH or what? Thanks for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly