FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that what one would think, but it says that he didn't call till 6:50 so that is the only time that we know for sure that he made any call to anyone. It's hard to know since kids are not always reliable. This is a valuable piece of info if we knew for sure IMO. Just wanted to add that it's kind of odd that Nichelle's sister doesn't mention if her son tried to call. I mean if he did then you would think that she would have said he son was really worried when she never answered her phone. It sounds as if he didn't get worried till 6:50 and it sounds like he was alone too.

Lauren states rather emphatically that Michelle would've called and made arrangements for him if she knew she was going to be delayed getting home. Michelle never made that call. And that's what I find telling.

Suppose that your theory is correct and that Michelle was off doing something and just didn't want to give her brother a ride so she lied to him and sent the "Waterford" text. That would mean she was still in control of her phone at 4:26, nearly an hour after her son got off the bus. So, if she was still in control of her phone, why didn't she call someone to tell them her son was going to be home alone? That's what she normally did. And I wholeheartedly believe that she would have made that call if she had still had control of her phone. JMO.

Yes but from what her sister said he either called his Aunt if she was not there and she would come to the house or Michelle would call to say she was on her way. So either Michelle did call to say she was on her way or her son never called anyone till 6:50 which meant that he was alone and no one knew Michelle was gone until then.

"If for any reason Michelle is not there, which she normally -- she usually is he calls her and says, hey, you know, I got off the bus, I`m walking to the house, and one of my aunts live right down the road and either she`ll come over to make sure that he`s got somebody with him."

BBM - We don't know if he was there alone or not. According to the quote, one of Lauren's Aunt's lives down the road, so I would figure this is his great Aunt she is referring to. We don't know if she was there or not, but obviously he didn't call his OTHER Aunt (Lauren) until 6:50 when he was trying to locate his mom. Bottom line for me is, no one in that family has said he DIDN'T attempt to contact his mom when he got off the bus. Until they say on that one day he waited to check in until 6:50, I'd have no reason to think his routine had changed.

Lauren states rather emphatically that Michelle would've called and made arrangements for him if she knew she was going to be delayed getting home. Michelle never made that call. And that's what I find telling.

Suppose that your theory is correct and that Michelle was off doing something and just didn't want to give her brother a ride so she lied to him and sent the "Waterford" text. That would mean she was still in control of her phone at 4:26, nearly an hour after her son got off the bus. So, if she was still in control of her phone, why didn't she call someone to tell them her son was going to be home alone? That's what she normally did. And I wholeheartedly believe that she would have made that call if she had still had control of her phone. JMO.

It's not that simple. There are contradictions in her sisters statements. She gave a couple different scenarios. Either Michelle would call him and say she was on her way or he would call her to say he home and then his Aunt would come to make sure he was not alone. Well on this day at least her son did not call anyone to come over with him. Now what we don't know is whether he called Michelle and if it was ever unusual for Michelle not to call him right away. We do know that her son didn't get suspicious that his Mom was not there till 6:50. This leads me to believe that it's possible that Michelle was late before so her son never thought much of it till much later. Also, it was stated that her Mom and sister didn't really panick until they found out that Michelle didn't show up for work. Another clue IMO that no one thought anything unusual was goin on until much later.

"If for any reason Michelle is not there, which she normally -- she usually is he calls her and says, hey, you know, I got off the bus, I`m walking to the house, and one of my aunts live right down the road and either she`ll come over to make sure that he`s got somebody with him."

BBM - We don't know if he was there alone or not. According to the quote, one of Lauren's Aunt's lives down the road, so I would figure this is his great Aunt she is referring to. We don't know if she was there or not, but obviously he didn't call his OTHER Aunt (Lauren) until 6:50 when he was trying to locate his mom. Bottom line for me is, no one in that family has said he DIDN'T attempt to contact his mom when he got off the bus. Until they say on that one day he waited to check in until 6:50, I'd have no reason to think his routine had changed.

Makes no sense for her son to call his aunt to say his Mom wasn't home when his Aunt was with him. Of course this is how I see it. There is a big gap in the time frame. We need to establish if Michelle had control of her phone at 4:30 and we do not know this for sure. I am surprised that it has not been established if Michelle's son had ever tried to call or text her and when on this particular day. It seems certain things are not lining up according to what was said by her sister. Would love to hear other's opinions, gotta run for now.

Makes no sense for her son to call his aunt to say his Mom wasn't home when his Aunt was with him. Of course this is how I see it. There is a big gap in the time frame.

2 different Aunts.

It's not that simple. There are contradictions in her sisters statements. She gave a couple different scenarios. Either Michelle would call him and say she was on her way or he would call her to say he home and then his Aunt would come to make sure he was not alone. Well on this day at least her son did not call anyone to come over with him. Now what we don't know is wether he called Michelle and if it was ever unusual for Michelle not to call him right away. We do know that her son didn't get suspicious that his Mom was not there till 6:50. This leads me to belive that it's possible that Michelle was late before so her son never thought much of it till much later. Also, it was stated that her Mom and sister didn't really panick until they found out that Michelle didn't show up for work. Another clue IMO that no one thought anything unusual was goin on until much later.

This is what I'm going by:

And she would never leave her kids un-attended like that ever. I mean -- and especially not even call anybody to see -- you know, to make sure that somebody could get to him if she couldn`t.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

Also, I don't have the link handy right this second, but I remember reading that the family started making phone calls immediately after Michelle's son called them. I will try to find the link, but I believe it was reported that they called The Barn at 7:10 p.m. to ask if they had heard anything from her. Michelle always showed up for her shift 10 minutes early, so when she didn't show up for work by 7:20, that's when they called police. Also, I remember seeing a news graphic of Lauren's text to Michelle, around 7pm I believe, that said "Answer you &$%ing phone!" or something to that effect. Consider all of this MOO until I can find links.

Just some IMO thoughts:

If Michelle didn't want to be bothered with giving her brother a ride, why would she even text him back at all? Why not just ignore the brother's text like his mom and his other sister did?

I think that by 4:30, if the day had unfolded as Michelle planned, she already would have been home for half an hour, might have even been going to lie down for her nap about then. So her brother's text would have reached her at home.

Also, from information we have about her cell pinging on Hoffner at about 4:30, and moving west from Semoran, it would seem that her cell was moving further away from home.

Additionally, this was 4:30, over an hour after she was assumed to have left Dale's condo. And yet, the ping was just a few minutes away from the condo.

Does anyone else remember the news graphic of Lauren Erickson's phone showing one of her texts to Michelle the evening she disappeared? The text said something like "Answer your *advertiser censored**ing phone!" and I believe it showed the time stamp of when it was sent. I know I saw it on a news video but I can't find it now. Does anyone remember this and if so, any idea what station it was on? TIA

Does anyone else remember the news graphic of Lauren Erickson's phone showing one of her texts to Michelle the evening she disappeared? The text said something like "Answer your *advertiser censored**ing phone!" and I believe it showed the time stamp of when it was sent. I know I saw it on a news video but I can't find it now. Does anyone remember this and if so, any idea what station it was on? TIA

I remember it, but I can't find it so far. I'll keep looking.

Wow, I totally don't remember seeing that at all. I would love if someone could find that. SleuthDecay, you've been digging up some good tidbits the past several days.

Thank you so much! I'll keep looking too, but I'm multitasking today so my time is limited right now. I'm just glad someone else remembers it besides me. :)

I remember it too but I thought it was a local station to Orlando instead of HLN, I'm just not sure... I do remember it though. I'll look as well but odds are against finding it.

The problem I have with what Michelle's sister said, and keep in mind I know people get very protective when a loved one is missing, is that she said Michelle would never leave "A" unattended...that she'd always make a call or have a backup. Then the aunt is spoken about, yada yada. BUT... "A" called about 6:50 looking for his mom. That implies he was on his own bc if not then why wouldn't the aunt or whatever backup call somebody looking for Michelle? 6:50... 6:50 pm, yet he gets off his bus at 3:45. BUT waitaminute & hold your britches... When was Michelle confirmed to arrive at Dale's? 3:18? 3:18! Well, if she's dropping her twins off to Dale at 3:18, and knowing she stopped at the salon beforehand, then why hasn't ANYTHING been released pointing to her calling her backup to take care of her son, making sure he gets off his bus safe & sound? Surely she knew she wouldn't be arriving in time to get "A" off of his bus, or meet him at home, knowing that it's 3:18 & she's just then dropping the twins off to Dale? I mean, especially that time of the day it would take her around 45 minutes to get home from Dale's... So why no call?

While searching for what SleuthDecay brought up, I found something else that was just asked...

The trucker and/or truck spotting of Dale coming out of the woods may be here in this transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/08/ng.01.html

Snipped:
As we go to air, alleged sightings of "People`s Court" mom as far away as Daytona Beach. This as time stamped on surveillance video torpedoes the timeline. And tonight, did a trucker spot suspect Dale Smith, Jr., looking surreptitiously as he leaves a heavily wooded area? Tonight, where is missing mom Michelle?

While searching for what SleuthDecay brought up, I found something else that was just asked...

The trucker and/or truck spotting of Dale coming out of the woods may be here in this transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/08/ng.01.html

Snipped:
As we go to air, alleged sightings of "People`s Court" mom as far away as Daytona Beach. This as time stamped on surveillance video torpedoes the timeline. And tonight, did a trucker spot suspect Dale Smith, Jr., looking surreptitiously as he leaves a heavily wooded area? Tonight, where is missing mom Michelle?

WOW!

This is the very first time I'm seeing this! Is this accurate? I haven't seen it anywhere else... Same link above, here's the snippet:

Quote:
GRACE: Pat, you`re right. You`re right. And let me remind everybody -- I`m sure that the defense attorneys, Penny Douglas Furr and Peter Odom, are going to argue with me. But the law is that circumstantial evidence is just as significant in court as direct evidence. If Pat Brown is right -- or is correct and Smith, Jr., was seen leaving this densely wooded area by a trucker, and that`s where the iPhone ends up being found, that is a circumstantial but powerful connection from Smith, Jr., to this phone. Right now, cops not revealing where the iPhone was found.

WOW!

This is the very first time I'm seeing this! Is this accurate? I haven't seen it anywhere else... Same link above, here's the snippet:

Quite:
GRACE: Pat, you`re right. You`re right. And let me remind everybody -- I`m sure that the defense attorneys, Penny Douglas Furr and Peter Odom, are going to argue with me. But the law is that circumstantial evidence is just as significant in court as direct evidence. If Pat Brown is right -- or is correct and Smith, Jr., was seen leaving this densely wooded area by a trucker, and that`s where the iPhone ends up being found, that is a circumstantial but powerful connection from Smith, Jr., to this phone. Right now, cops not revealing where the iPhone was found.

I think NG was speculating there 'cause LE later released where the phone was found. JMO

Am I reading that right or is she stating it's a bombshell if the cell was found in the same area Dale was spotted? Maybe I'm reading it wrong? Woods by the Nela? I thought the woods Dale was thought to be seen by was on the Beeline? I'm really confused right now...

I think NG was speculating there 'cause LE later released where the phone was found. JMO

Jinx! I just figured that out & posted it. Lord have mercy! I'm looking for that video that showed the text. SleuthDecay remembers it as Lauren but for some reason I thought it was her bro Brad, but that Lauren was speaking. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack right now...

WOW!

Quote:

Still far too many coincidences! This is not looking good for the defense team explaining all these coincidences. IMO MN has his hands full!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member