Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In June, on the last thread I posted something like this:

Possible time line:

3:18 - 4:10 at condo. (neighbors video & DS Jr. statement)

4:10 - 4:40 in transit to Rose Blvd. (DS Jr. statement) (includes time for "Waterford" text)

4:40 - 4:50 at Rose Blvd residence. ("witness")

Hey Mom, I need a ride back to the condo to xyz. Can I have a ride? Bring the kids and while my friend jkl and I xyz, you guys can go to MacDonalds. My treat; here's $10. (Alternately, BabyD could have left his work vehicle at Rose Blvd previously and driven himself back to the condo.)

4:50 - 5:20 in transit.

5:20 - 6:00 at condo.

6:00 - 7:30 in transit to Walden Palms. Veers off course and drives approximately 6-8 (10?) miles in any direction off route to drop off Michelle. Stays up to 30 minutes at drop off site. Returns to route. (30 min from condo to Walden Palms, 15 minutes off course to disposal site, 15 minutes back to route, 30 minutes at site)

Hey Mom, my friend Jkl's girlfriend called him and he's going to drop me off at the Millenia Mall can you pick me up at 7:30? Great! Meet you there.

7:45 - 8:00 receives call "informing" him of Michelle's disappearance and leaves Rose Blvd, taking Nela Bridge route. Throws iPhone off the bridge on the way back to the Condo.

This would mean Michelle is located within the following conservative oval:
northern edge: Lawne Lake, Lake Adair, Lake Baldwin
southern edge: Shingle Creek @ 417, Southern end of Orlando Airport, northern end of Hart Lake (Moss park only if decal takes less than 10 min)
western edge includes: eastern shore of Lake Butle.
eastern edge: Cypress Springs, Mattison Drive, the dump

I think this timeline is perhaps possible, however one would need to test it under actual driving conditions with particular attention to the traffic pattern present at the time. IE: where I live a particular trip from point A to point B may take 35 mins to as much as 70 mins, depending on the time of day, and I know I'm stating the obvious here ... if I lived in the area I would test it personally and perhaps someone here already has.

This site may have at least some data you were looking for, but it is really a bridge site, so it's probably only going to include waterways that have a bridge. Hope it helps! If you check the second link, it is extremely comprehensive and liable to aid you in finding at least some of the other information you are interested in.

http://uglybridges.com/1086057
http://uglybridges.com/fl/orange/

Hello Pias,

I checked out your link for the bridges. Thanks so much for posting them. Anyways, one in particular stood out to me, The "Buck Road Bridge"

IRC sometime ago we discussed the FB account of "Buck Fuddy." If you recall that's the account that had Jr's email address attached to it and the one that answered GP on the Megacon FB page and was so nasty.

Now, after you posted the link and I saw "Buck Road" I begin thinking about the word "Buck" Since we really know what "Buck Fuddy" stands for, and we know Jr and Michelle, well.....had a relationship, what are the chances Jr left her at the "Buck Road Bridge?"

You know this could be the last "Buck You" for Michelle in Jr's mind. KWIM

Anyways, I hope LE has checked this out and if not, maybe the family.

jmo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.29.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.29.39 AM.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 16
I took a look at that. Interesting theory, Sparky!

Hello Pias,

I checked out your link for the bridges. Thanks so much for posting them. Anyways, one in particular stood out to me, The "Buck Road Bridge"

IRC sometime ago we discussed the FB account of "Buck Fuddy." If you recall that's the account that had Jr's email address attached to it and the one that answered GP on the Megacon FB page and was so nasty.

Now, after you posted the link and I saw "Buck Road" I begin thinking about the word "Buck" Since we really know what "Buck Fuddy" stands for, and we know Jr and Michelle, well.....had a relationship, what are the chances Jr left her at the "Buck Road Bridge?"

jmo

I think no stones should be left unturned in searching for MP, and this particular place is as good as any, and if the police or the family has yet to look there then some local volunteers should; MP is out there and I tend to believe that finding her body is the key to understanding what happened to her and hopefully who's responsible for it. However, if DS is responsible here IMO I very much doubt that under the condition he was operating from he would have chosen a place based on symbolism rather then expedience unless this particular place would have provided both. Also a symbolic place picked out of a need to make a statement of sort, if only to himself, is the type of thing that LE could very well pick up on both in finding the body and to prosecute him and nothing about this perp indicates to this date anything else but a calculating approach to this crime. JMO

Hello Pias,

jmo

Cut, colored & pouffed by me.

Sparky,

I haven't been able to find the bridge, could you give me an exact location? Thank you.

I think no stones should be left unturned in searching for MP, and this particular place is as good as any, and if the police or the family has yet to look there then some local volunteers should; MP is out there and I tend to believe that finding her body is the key to understanding what happened to her and hopefully who's responsible for it. However, if DS is responsible here IMO I very much doubt that under the condition he was operating from he would have chosen a place based on symbolism rather then expedience unless this particular place would have provided both. Also a symbolic place picked out of a need to make a statement of sort, if only to himself, is the type of thing that LE could very well pick up on both in finding the body and to prosecute him and nothing about this perp indicates to this date anything else but a calculating approach to this crime. JMO

Colored & pouffed by me.

The murderers I have known and worked with shared the characteristic of being able to objectify the victim before the murder and then the victim becomes a "piece of garbage that needs to be disposed of."

MOO

Cut, colored & pouffed by me.

Sparky,

I haven't been able to find the bridge, could you give me an exact location? Thank you.

Sure, the bridge is located at Rouse Rd and Buck Rd. Just google Rouse and Buck Rd on the map. HTH

Colored, cut & pouffed by me. MOO

I has always bothered me that LE had to rope off the property lines to search for evidence. If any of the felons (career criminals) I have worked with had killed Michelle, they would have left her on a neighbors property, knowing that it would be nigh on impossible to get a search warrant without witnesses..

Baby D (actually more like Papa D, having seen his disparagement of his son) had to decide how to dispose of Michelle--in the water or in a grave. Both have their drawbacks.

The fact that Papa D spent the 18th driving around with his boat hitched to his vehicle would lead me to guess Michelle is buried.

IMO It's not as easy as one might think to simply bury a body in a neighbor's property although clearly not outside the realm of possibilities, I think it would very much depend on the particular circumstances present at the time starting with whether or not there was a practical access to a given private property to begin with.

To bury the body in such a location IMO would very possibly confront the perp with too many unknowns to justify the risk ie: the likelihood of potential witness, especially if in daylight and/or in a crowded environment, or at the very least, the risk of being somewhat noticed ... one should remember that the perp here is dragging or carrying the body and most likely both, that he must have a shovel, that he must dig a hole in the ground ... all the while all sorts of outside factors might very well come into play within the crime scene and all of them scarcely controllable if at all ... and as I said before, all indications are that this perp calculates ...

... Assuming that the perp would succeed in burying the body without being noticed, then he would be a question of the subsequent potential discovery of the body ... is it a small backyard? A big one? How many people frequent the place if at all? About grass? Digging a hole obliterates the grass, it's the kind of Humpty Dumpty you can't put together readily, so is it noticeable? Yes it is true the Police can't get there on their own but not the people that live there, so then again, who's there? How likely is it they would notice a spot on the ground that has been recently disturbed? I could go on ... but generally the closer to people the perp buries the body the lesser control he has over his web of deceit, with the opposite being true consequently. JMO

On the issue of Sr. spending "... the 18th driving around with his boat hitched to his vehicle ...", IMO it would scarcely make any difference to the overall efforts of the investigation , ... if anything he would make Sr. suspicious (at least initially), and even assuming he actually aided and abated DS to any degree one might wish to believe, the incentives here for Sr. would be tilted toward the low key scale not the opposite. AMO

Colored & pouffed by me.

The murderers I have known and worked with shared the characteristic of being able to objectify the victim before the murder and then the victim becomes a "piece of garbage that needs to be disposed of."

MOO

Senseless killings are always about the cheapening of the human life, actually all killings are so to a degree or another, and this case is certainly not the exception. One doesn't need to come up with intricate psychological analysis, as valid as they might be, to grasp the obscenity of murder. All killings involve a modus operandi that needs to strip the intrinsic worth of the human life to the degree necessary to commit it, if thousands of years of human history hasn't already clarified it; And that is why I fail to understand the context in which you made your point here. JMO

Sure, the bridge is located at Rouse Rd and Buck Rd. Just google Rouse and Buck Rd on the map. HTH

Colored & Pouffed by me.

Thank you, Sparky. That location, especially if it just entails "dropping off," is certainly within the schedule. BabyD bragged to friends that he could kill someone in seconds (and demonstrated it for his SW buddies) so he could make it to Walden Circle easily by 7:30.

In order to keep LE from finding Michelle, if BabyD decided to put her in the canal behind PapaD's, all he would have to do is roll the 55 gal drum a few inched over to a neighbor's side of the line.

In order to keep LE from finding Michelle, if BabyD decided to put her in the canal behind PapaD's, all he would have to do is roll the 55 gal drum a few inched over to a neighbor's side of the line.

LE doesn't need a warrant to search if they have consent. Are you thinking the neighbor is also in on Michelle's murder and/or its coverup, or do you think the neighbor is engaged in some kind of illicit activity that would cause them to deny LE searching their property?

LE doesn't need a warrant to search if they have consent. Are you thinking the neighbor is also in on Michelle's murder and/or its coverup, or do you think the neighbor is engaged in some kind of illicit activity that would cause them to deny LE searching their property?

Why not the neighbor being on the cover up? :) DS is apparently such a master manipulator ... Sr., his friends ... all these people willing to be accessories to murder(s) ... accomplices ... without any apparent benefits to themselves save for the gratification of having helped DS. So, then again ... why not the neighbor?

MOO MOO

I'm not suspicious of the neighbors, I'm not even suggesting that Michelle is in the canal.

I assume that if BabyD & PapaD act consistently like they appear to on news video, the neighbors might believe the family "can be difficult" and would not want to annoy them. The guide ropes the divers stayed within were there for a reason and I don't know what that reason is.

If I had a neighbor who I thought MIGHT BE shady, I wouldn't want to annoy them, and extending the search onto my property might annoy them.

If a body is found on one's own property, one might have a problem explaining how it got there, PARTICULARLY IF ONE HAS CLAIMED THAT THEY LAST SAW THE MISSING PERSON DRIVING AWAY.

All of us have a tendency to think others think like we do, because that is our only frame of reference. I'm thinking that thinking a little out or our own boxes might help us stumble onto some helpful information.

MOO MOO

I'm not suspicious of the neighbors, I'm not even suggesting that Michelle is in the canal.

I assume that if BabyD & PapaD act consistently like they appear to on news video, the neighbors might believe the family "can be difficult" and would not want to annoy them. The guide ropes the divers stayed within were there for a reason and I don't know what that reason is.

If I had a neighbor who I thought MIGHT BE shady, I wouldn't want to annoy them, and extending the search onto my property might annoy them.

If a body is found on one's own property, one might have a problem explaining how it got there, PARTICULARLY IF ONE HAS CLAIMED THAT THEY LAST SAW THE MISSING PERSON DRIVING AWAY.

All of us have a tendency to think others think like we do, because that is our only frame of reference. I'm thinking that thinking a little out or our own boxes might help us stumble onto some helpful information.

"I'm not suspicious of the neighbors ..."

I didn't think you were ... I was ... jokingly I might add :), although the larger point I was trying to make there was rather serious and apparently was missed.

However, it doesn't seem likely to me that the neighbors would risk having to live with a body in their backyard (with all it would entail) so as to not annoy (as you put it) Ds and Sr ... even if they were to be somehow afraid of them, as it would seem you really were heading to in the logical progression of your thoughts. Also what do you mean by (they) "... act consistently like they appear to on news video ..."? How did they appear to you on the video specifically? Besides, there is no indication that at some point LE did not actually searched the neighbor's yard, even pursuant a search warrant, assuming they could show probable cause to a judge, which is not outside the possibilities. Moreover I'm having a hard time picturing MP's body inside a barrel which is laying around in the neighbor's yard (as you suggested), although stranger things have happened and I guess everything is possible until proven otherwise.

Lastly, what I think notwithstanding, perhaps it might be time for a LE to take a look there, assuming it possible and if they haven't already. As I said before, no stones should be left unturned in finding MP.

JMO

MOO MOO

Obviously it would be best for a murderer to dump a body away from his own property. I don't think anybody needs to come out of a box to reach that conclusion.

I was just wondering what motive you would ascribe to the neighbors for denying LE the opportunity to search their property, since you are hypothesizing that they did. Thanks for explaining.

Obviously it would be best for a murderer to dump a body away from his own property. I don't think anybody needs to come out of a box to reach that conclusion.

I was just wondering what motive you would ascribe to the neighbors for denying LE the opportunity to search their property, since you are hypothesizing that they did. Thanks for explaining.

While waiting for GrammaMaybe to answer your question directly you might find her quotes useful. In bold I think you'd would find the answer to your question ... if I understood correctly her meaning.

"I assume that if BabyD & PapaD act consistently like they appear to on news video, the neighbors might believe the family "can be difficult" and would not want to annoy them." -GrammaMaybe

"If I had a neighbor who I thought MIGHT BE shady, I wouldn't want to annoy them, and extending the search onto my property might annoy them." -GrammaMaybe

However, IMO what she was really suggesting was that the neighbors might be "afraid" if it might be the case they (DS's neighbors) thought that their neighbors (DS & Family) MIGHT BE shady. There you have it ... I think :)

I concur with you that hiding a body in the neighbor's yard (especially in a barrel) is possibly not what one would want to do.

While waiting for GrammaMaybe to answer your question directly you might find her quotes useful. In bold I think you'd would find the answer to your question ... if I understood correctly her meaning.

"I assume that if BabyD & PapaD act consistently like they appear to on news video, the neighbors might believe the family "can be difficult" and would not want to annoy them." -GrammaMaybe

"If I had a neighbor who I thought MIGHT BE shady, I wouldn't want to annoy them, and extending the search onto my property might annoy them." -GrammaMaybe

However, IMO what she was really suggesting was that the neighbors might be "afraid" if it might be the case they (DS's neighbors) thought that their neighbors (DS & Family) MIGHT BE shady. There you have it ... I think :)

I concur with you that hiding a body in the neighbor's yard (especially in a barrel) is possibly not what one would want to do.

Thanks, Thor... I did see that and I interpreted it the way you did.

I see lots of problems with it. For one thing, in most cases, I don't think a murderer moving a body onto an adjacent parcel would make much difference from an evidentiary standpoint. It's still too close, still ties the murderer to the body, and it would be out of the ordinary (I think) to feel confident that the neighbor would refuse to allow LE access. If a person thought the evidence would be safe from discovery by LE on the next door neighbor's property, it would seem as though the person must have some reason to believe the neighbor would be uncooperative with LE.

I don't know the details of the search or the area in question; I'll have to look into it (if I ever have time). It's a canal? Is it a sizable canal, with a current, and is it considered navigable? I don't know about riparian rights in Florida, or whether the canal is considered anybody's private property. Water (navigable, anyway) usually isn't. Maybe the lines that were observed were for some purpose other than marking property lines.

Colored & Pouffed by me.

No. I'd just rather LE had searched the entire canal, particularly since they must have had a reason for believing it was important for the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required