FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

Living on the Left Coast and being somewhat of an insomniac, I'm sometimes checking out posts between 3-6 am EDT. Often there are "guests" viewing the thread and sometimes sleuths who have been adamant in defending Mama, Papa & Baby Dale. Just saying.

I've noticed that those who are adamantly defending Baby & Papa Dale, may take breaks from being active on the thread, but they often (I'd have said "always" but I haven't gone back over every post) show up to dispute the following:

That the Hummer was seen leaving the Condo without the Glow sticker.
That the murder was premeditated
That the Hummer could have been in the garage
That Baby D could have done it alone
And more.

Because every piece of evidence we have to work with is heresay it's easy to attack the information. By our spending so much time arguing about where we got the info, we waste time we could be spending helping to find that one piece of evidence that will lead to Baby D's arrest & conviction.

I skim Baby D supporters' posts to see what info they are objecting to (sort of verifies it for me) and ignore the rest. I assume those of who disagree with my take on the evidence and working hypothesis that Baby D either did it alone or Papa D felt like he had to help his incompetent son either ignore my posts completely or do the same.

Even though I do understand and share many of the frustrations here, I really can't fully comprehend the name calling and the derogatory way with which DS is referred by on occasions ... I will speculate that nobody here has a good opinion of him (to put it nicely), including me, and that is not without reasons, also there are no questions IMO that DS is not a sympathetic character (again to put it nicely), ... but really ... considering that one can say he's a cad but one has yet to prove he's a murderer, what place does a display of personal animosity of this extent toward DS may have in a valid and mature discussion? And perhaps more to the point, what is the practical purpose of it? If anything it might create (among other things) sympathies for DS where ordinarily wouldn't be any, (if this post isn't an indication of it) not to mention the distracting and diminutive effects such remarks have to the overall credibility of the general point one tries to make. JMO

I've noticed that those who are adamantly defending Baby & Papa Dale, may take breaks from being active on the thread, but they often (I'd have said "always" but I haven't gone back over every post) show up to dispute the following:

That the Hummer was seen leaving the Condo without the Glow sticker.
That the murder was premeditated
That the Hummer could have been in the garage
That Baby D could have done it alone
And more.

Because every piece of evidence we have to work with is heresay it's easy to attack the information. By our spending so much time arguing about where we got the info, we waste time we could be spending helping to find that one piece of evidence that will lead to Baby D's arrest & conviction.

I skim Baby D supporters' posts to see what info they are objecting to (sort of verifies it for me) and ignore the rest. I assume those of who disagree with my take on the evidence and working hypothesis that Baby D either did it alone or Papa D felt like he had to help his incompetent son either ignore my posts completely or do the same.

Well ... I, for one, am not ignoring your post, hence ...

judging from the thousands? of posts on this case I'm not sure who's ignoring who and under what circumstances. Clearly interjecting oneself in every single post is not practical IMO, especially where a specific point has been made extensively already and on most occasions more the once.

Also I find it unfortunate to read about yet another characterization of the so called DS's supporters but interestingly enough not one of the DS's ... detractors? since perhaps "supporting" is just something one chooses to do for whatever questionable motives ... and they are inevitably questioned at some point or another by a few. IMO.

Lastly, theories, info, facts and such are clearly needed here especially if they are about new ideas and/or new takes on what has already been discussed and clearly everybody's opinions are important in this debate, although I could not understand clearly what they were in your post and therefore I could not comment. JMO

It is likely that new information is coming up all the time. It is equally likely any of that new information will never find its way here.

What is important is that the truth be discovered, wherever, and to whomever, that may lead.

Good morning everyone! Been awhile... :)

Ok, so I went to Disney for 2 weeks - just got back Wednesday. My son did a tour of UCF so I utilized some spare time in driving a path Dale could take if he's really the perp. I taped it twice but my wonderful husband deleted the vids - he confused them with ones I took of him after 15 hours driving. Anyway, I tried the Beeline, then going the Hoffner route, then another going Nela. Each time I left the corner of Dale's complex & drove straight past the house on Rose Blvd. Each time I travelled the same path back to compare times. I found that Nela was less travelled but took around 20 minutes, however going the Hoffner path I remember driving it in 14 minutes. I truly believe that if I knew the route from driving it over & over then I might have been able to do it in 12 minutes. That's a maybe but a definite maybe lol. If Dale is the true perp, I honestly think Michelle would have been dumped separate from her phone as well as her Hummer. If Dale's the perp, I truly think she was dumped in water close to those paths used between the condo on Goldenrod & the house on Rose. Could she be near the middle of a lake, in it's deepest part, and maybe weighted down with cinder blocks or something? Has a sonar boat been utilized yet? Rope could end up floating, likewise those plastic ties cops use, so could something metal like chains have been used for weight?

If Dale's the perp, instinct tells me she's close - not far away. Idk, could be wrong but I think he'd need more time than he had if he dumped her miles & miles away.

Going back to her phone being tossed over the Nela railing - I stated it appeared like an "eff u" to cops bc a police station is right past it. Well now that I've driven that path, I'm adamant that the action of throwing her cell right there was an "in your face" to local cops.

=> Editing to add that the drive time listed above cannot be done while driving the normal speed limit. If just one car goes slow in front of you, then it throws the time off. If proper stops aren't achieved, then again the lesser time is thrown off. Iow, traffic including school buses, county transit, tourists would have to be avoided, lights & stop signs would have to be in the driver's favor, no construction - otherwise the drive time is closer to 25 minutes even though the miles aren't a lot. Speed bumps, traffic patterns, signs & lights would have to be considered.

Sorry... Beeline is what I'm used to saying. It's now called the Beachline. Rte 528.

Wanted to also note that it's summer, so the traffic pattern when Michelle went missing could be different from now. Also, I drove paths to & from during 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm on a Thursday.

What day did Michelle go missing? Wed Thurs or Fri? I forget...

I need to catch up, But could somebody please be nice enough to say if I've missed anything big in the past couple of months? Pleeease?

Wanted to also note that it's summer, so the traffic pattern when Michelle went missing could be different from now. Also, I drove paths to & from during 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm on a Thursday.

What day did Michelle go missing? Wed Thurs or Fri? I forget...

Sorry to quote myself.

I just checked an online calendar for 2011.

Michelle went missing Nov 17, 2011. Thursday.

Also wanted to note that I respect why some may think she could have been dumped farther away but here's my reasoning:

If Dale is the perp, he might feel more comfortable disposing Michelle into a body of water that he's familiar with, rather than taking a chance of using a lake he's unacquainted with. If he used a lake which was unfamiliar, he wouldn't know the bacteria level, the inhabitants of the lake, wouldn't know if it was frequently used for fishing or jet/water skiing, boating, etc. If he's the perp, I'd guess he wouldn't use a lake known to have various fishermen using it, or water skiers, etc. There can be a gator (or more) found in most bodies of water in Orlando, however most sightings & captures occur in certain areas. Wouldn't they be where the water is murkier most of the time, or where there's lots of sea grass and/or weeds?

When Dale Sr's boat was reported to have been seen fishing (something like that) around the time Michelle disappeared, I have to wonder if forensics in le checked out its motor. I mean, surely he flushed it out after using it but certain algae indigenous to certain bodies if water could have still attached itself. If le checked it out, did they swab it to make sure it was in the body of water Dale Sr said it was in? A simple swab in certain parts of the motor could have confirmed that, or conversely proven wrong. Each lake has its own bacterial manifestations as well, so again a swab for testing would show those components and therefore could have been used to compare to various lakes in the Central Florida area.

It is most likely that a competent investigation would have included such a test. It is also likely (by reason of logic by what has and has not been said, by what is and is not known), that Michelle left the condo alive, if she arrived at all. Perhaps not conscious, but alive. If it were true she was dumped in a body of water, it is also possible that her actual cause of death was drowning.

If a body is thrown into a lake (or ocean, sea, etc), it will sink...then rise & float after a certain amount of time, then sink again. The time inbetween depends not only on the salt content in the water, but also body fat content and bone density.

Michelle had implants. Surely gators didn't ingest them...or could they have? If so, would it kill them? Were any gators discovered deceased & if so were their stomach contents checked?

Re the implants: What were they made of? Were they silicone or saline injected, preformed before incision, or other like maybe pig fat?

Do not take this post out of context, please - this is a genuine honest question. Silicone (I'd think) wouldn't be tasty to a gator BUT pig fat could be... Unless saline was the method...

It is most likely that a competent investigation would have included such a test. It is also likely (by reason of logic by what has and has not been said, by what is and is not known), that Michelle left the condo alive, if she arrived at all. Perhaps not conscious, but alive. If it were true she was dumped in a body of water, it is also possible that her actual cause of death was drowning.

I'm going to look for reports about the boat. I can't remember if le confiscated it or not. If they didn't then it's probably safe to say they didn't swab the engine or it's carburetor.

Using a body of water as a theory:

Perhaps, by way of disassociation, if she WERE put in water, alive, then whomever put her there COULD, in their distorted way of thinking, feel that it wasn't THEY who killed her, it was the water.

Using a lake as a theory:

Perhaps, by way of disassociation, if she WERE put in water, alive, then whomever put her there COULD, in their distorted way of thinking, feel that it wasn't THEY who killed her, it was the water.

So perhaps the best question asked is:
Who's actions lead to Michelle Parker's disappearance and/or death?

And banking off of this, do we know that she could swim? We've seen various pictures of her around water, many on a boat, but could she actually swim? Sorry to ask such mundane questions this late in the case but it's actually a fact we don't know yet...

Link to listings of lakes in Orlando:

http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/stormwater/lakes/index.htm

Provided at link are the following:
• Size
• Drainage Basin

... Still looking for links that provide depth, clarity and inhabitants. In the above link, clarity is sometimes found under trophic state.

I just went back to this link & see that this isn't a complete listing of Orlando's named lakes. Still trying...

There is an image of Michelle which the person writing this article, indicates was taken off of Michelle's phone.

If this is so, then there are a few things to note here:

The graininess of the photo may confirm it was on her phone, but that exposure to the elements may have had minimal affect on it.

If it were found on her phone, it would also be dated/time stamped.

If it were on her phone, and yet we are SEEING the phone, then it is a reflection from a mirror which we see.

Otherwise it would have to be a photo of her taking a photo, which may indicate that someone else was present at that date and time (whenever that was). You aren't going to see the phone in your hands when you take a photo, unless there is something to cause it.

The necklace shown in this photo does not appear to be the same one being looked for.

There is no obvious sign she is wearing a blue hooded jersey in this photo.

She does seem to be wearing a hat, much like the one found in her police woman costume.

It is possible the photo, even if found on her phone, dates back to sometime in October.

If the photo was found on the phone, and it was old data, the phone likely held together well enough to be a useful tool.

The information is old. Just reviewing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-mother-police-officers.html#ixzz22mKCrIxh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member