FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: After quite a bit of searching I have found no updates besides Gayle Parker mentioning that the billboard made for Michelle, Jennifer, Tracy and Lacey is featured in a YouTube video called "I'm Coming Home".

Link to video: I'm Coming Home!!! - YouTube

Lets hope Michelle is coming home soon!

The last search was done on Jan 12 2013. I don't know where the search was, but the command center was set up across from Walmart on Goldenrod Rd. (Close to the Condos) The group who is working with the Parker's is PPPRecovery.

Article is dated Feb 2012, (one year ago).....

Was just hoping for something new in the news :( but thanks for bumping for Michelle.....

Artzy

Yep, sorry about that. I noticed when it was too late to edit. I guess I was just hoping there was an update, as well. (It didn't help that I saw the month of February and it said "update." :blushing: ) I did ask a mod to delete the link yesterday though, but I know they're busy.

Here's hoping that this year brings some answers. Still praying for Michelle and her family. :please:

Yep, sorry about that. I noticed when it was too late to edit. I guess I was just hoping there was an update, as well. (It didn't help that I saw the month of February and it said "update." :blushing: ) I did ask a mod to delete the link yesterday though, but I know they're busy.

Here's hoping that this year brings some answers. Still praying for Michelle and her family. :please:

Don't worry about it Gia, we all want answers and Michelle to be found. Heck if I could find the pot allegations it would be worth bumping up the thread to find her. It's been too darn long and I for one will follow her case as long as it takes. I don't post much on here anymore, but every day I think of her and hope someday LE will have enough evidence to call a GJ to indite and prosecute her murderer.

Imo

Michelle has been added to the Charley Project.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parker_michelle.html

The case summary on the charley project states "a security camera filmed her arriving at the condo then driving away".......

I thought the police stated it was not michelles hummer that drove away from the condo on the security camera? Correct? Or No?

I also thought that the Hummer was actually Smith Jr's, and in his name on the title? Every article i've ever read says it was Michelles hummer.......Smiths or Parkers??

thanks

artzy

The case summary on the charley project states "a security camera filmed her arriving at the condo then driving away".......

I thought the police stated it was not michelles hummer that drove away from the condo on the security camera? Correct? Or No?

I also thought that the Hummer was actually Smith Jr's, and in his name on the title? Every article i've ever read says it was Michelles hummer.......Smiths or Parkers??

thanks

artzy

I don't know about the security cameras filming her driving away. Could be a miss print by the Charley Project or not....IMO it was the Hummer, but that's just MO.

From what I was told by a family member the Hummer belonged to DSjr.

thanks

artzy

If
i remember correctly ...

On the arrival of MP at Dale's ...

3:18pm (off by 2 seconds + or -) is the correct and verified time stamp of the video that shows Michelle's black Hummer arrive at Dale's and has been validated by the person whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage. However, MP's sister, Lauren, contends that this time is incorrect and that Michelle arrived at the condo at 4pm and she further contends that Dale stated also the 4pm arrival in his initial conversation with the family on 11/17. On the issue of the arrival of MP at the condo there's further controversy relating to what DS said to the police on this issue. Some have said DS stated MP's arrival at 4pm and then changed it to 3:18pm after the video footage become known, however there's no confirmed public record of what DS said to whomever on the day that Michelle went missing outside of what seem to be conflicting accounts among the various people directly involved in the hours and days during and following her disappearance.

On the departure of MP from Dale's ...

There's no footage or eyewitness account of Michelle's hummer leaving Dale's after dropping off the kids. Another video surfaced of a Hummer appearing to leave Dale's neighborhood at 4:40pm, but it was confirmed not to have been Michelle's hummer but rather a similar black hummer belonging to a neighbor that lives near Dale.

On who owns the Hummer ...

We know that DS purchased the vehicle and gave it to MP, I have no information as to the owner of the title of this vehicle, perhaps someone here is more informed then me and can shed a better light on this issue.

If i remember correctly ...

On the arrival of MP at Dale's ...

3:18pm (off by 2 seconds + or -) is the correct and verified time stamp of the video that shows Michelle's black Hummer arrive at Dale's and has been validated by the person whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage. However, MP's sister, Lauren, contends that this time is incorrect and that Michelle arrived at the condo at 4pm and she further contends that Dale stated also the 4pm arrival in his initial conversation with the family on 11/17. On the issue of the arrival of MP at the condo there's further controversy relating to what DS said to the police on this issue. Some have said DS stated MP's arrival at 4pm and then changed it to 3:18pm after the video footage become known, however there's no confirmed public record of what DS said to whomever on the day that Michelle went missing outside of what seem to be conflicting accounts among the various people directly involved in the hours and days following the her disappearance.

On the departure of MP from Dale's ...

There's no footage or eyewitness account of Michelle's hummer leaving Dale's after dropping off the kids. Another video surfaced of a Hummer appearing to leave Dale's neighborhood at 4:40pm, but it was confirmed not to have been Michelle's hummer but rather a similar black hummer belonging to a neighbor that lives near Dale.

BBM
I thought that the sister only said 4 pm because that's what DSJr told MP's family, then the security video showed he lied about the time. Do you have a link showing the sister said the time on the security video was wrong?

Nevermind! I found the transcript myself of Lauren on NG:

LAUREN ERICKSON, SISTER OF MISSING "PEOPLE`S COURT" MOM, MICHELLE PARKER: Initially, you know, that video came out. And I can`t remember if it was in military time or what. But I don`t know if the time was correct or not. I mean if the time is correct on that video than Dale had initially told us, that, you know, Michelle has dropped -- dropping the children off around 4:00, but I mean that -- that doesn`t coincide with the time on that video.

So either the video time is wrong or somebody is not telling the truth. I -- really -- I`m not exactly sure on that one.

GRACE: OK. The -- it is military time, Lauren Erickson. You`re absolutely correct. It`s 151820, 1500, 18, 20, which is of course 3:18 p.m., 20 seconds.

Now, Lauren, are you telling me that you believe the time stamp is wrong because of what Smith Jr. said?

ERICKSON: As of right now, that`s all I have to go off of for it being wrong. So I mean, either he is saying that it was dropped -- that she was dropping the kids off at 4:00 and that`s correct or that time on that video is actually correct and he is not telling the truth. I don`t know which one was correct, honestly. So the police have investigated that. I would assume that they know but I myself don`t.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/08/ng.01.html

So no, Lauren didn't say the timestamp on the video was wrong. Rather she said either the timestamp was wrong or DALE LIED. And we all know that the timestamp was right.

BBM
I thought that the sister only said 4 pm because that's what DSJr told MP's family, then the security video showed he lied about the time. Do you have a link showing the sister said the time on the security video was wrong?

LAUREN ERICKSON, SISTER OF MISSING "PEOPLE`S COURT" MOM, MICHELLE PARKER: Initially, you know, that video came out. And I can`t remember if it was in military time or what. But I don`t know if the time was correct or not. I mean if the time is correct on that video than Dale had initially told us, that, you know, Michelle has dropped -- dropping the children off around 4:00, but I mean that -- that doesn`t coincide with the time on that video.

So either the video time is wrong or somebody is not telling the truth. I -- really -- I`m not exactly sure on that one.

GRACE: OK. The -- it is military time, Lauren Erickson. You`re absolutely correct. It`s 151820, 1500, 18, 20, which is of course 3:18 p.m., 20 seconds.

Now, Lauren, are you telling me that you believe the time stamp is wrong because of what Smith Jr. said?

ERICKSON: As of right now, that`s all I have to go off of for it being wrong. So I mean, either he is saying that it was dropped -- that she was dropping the kids off at 4:00 and that`s correct or that time on that video is actually correct and he is not telling the truth. I don`t know which one was correct, honestly. So the police have investigated that. I would assume that they know but I myself don`t.

So no, Lauren didn't say the timestamp on the video was wrong. Rather she said either the timestamp was wrong or DALE LIED. And we all know that the timestamp was right.

BBM. There are at least 2 other options: (i) Lauren is mistaken as to what DS told her or (ii) DS misinformed Michelle's family when he said 4, but it was an innocent mistake.

(I know some people say there is no way DS could have been off by that much by mistake, but I am a person who absolutely could be off in my time estimate by 40 minutes by mistake, so I can believe it).

BBM

I'd prefer not to to turn what I said into yet another Dale lied or not lied or Dale's guilty or not guilty, My personal concern, like everyone else here, is about finding MP, where she might be and such, but does not include declaring a particular person a liar or not, guilty or not. I was merely trying to answer a question stating clearly at the very beginning "If I remember correctly ...".

Case in point ... Lauren did say that her recollection is that DS said that MP arrived at 4pm, and Smooth Operator's timeline here states as follows...

".. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm ...". Obviously we understand now that this is more pertinent to statements made by DS about MP's arrival at his condo since an actual video footage time stamped at 3:18pm can't be rebuked unless it can be proven doctored.

Hence, apparently either the timeline assumes precise statements by Lauren not on record or Lauren later gave a different take on what she believes and/or on what she's not sure of during her TV interview, either way the allegation and its implications are there regardless making this a distinction without a difference. Also one must bare in mind that these are not facts as such but recollections by Lauren which may possibly conflict with DS's own recollections, some or all of which may or may not be accurate and that even if accurate do not necessarily imply a lie on the part of anyone because a recollection, accurate or not, may be a function of the mind and not necessarily a deliberate attempt to obfuscate events, create false events, deny events or to simply lie.

Now, one may believe DS lied or not but as far as I'm concerned I was merely stating the facts as I remembered them, minus the conclusions I personally cannot arrive at given facts very much in dispute and not altogether clear to me to this date and no, I'm not going to participate in yet another argument on this issue (others are free to do so obviously) since my real interest lie on where is Michelle today? If DS killed her where did he hide the body? If someone other then DS killed her, where did he/she/they hide the body?

Therefore ... in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

The video was not incorrect. She did arrive at 3:18. Tony Pipitone has verified it and its somewhere in the threads. He is a news anchor with WKMG and posted here in the beginning.

The video was not incorrect. She did arrive at 3:18. Tony Pipitone has verified it and its somewhere in the threads. He is a news anchor with WKMG and posted here in the beginning.

I don't think anyone assumed the video to be incorrect, unless one can prove it doctored or malfunctioning in direct contradiction of the video operator's assertion to its reliability a preciseness.

BBM. There are at least 2 other options: (i) Lauren is mistaken as to what DS told her or (ii) DS misinformed Michelle's family when he said 4, but it was an innocent mistake.

(I know some people say there is no way DS could have been off by that much by mistake, but I am a person who absolutely could be off in my time estimate by 40 minutes by mistake, so I can believe it).

I am of the opinion that Lauren was trying to do damage control in the media after that video was released. She knew what DS had told the family and she knew that it was not in line with what that video was indicating. Not to mention that even if he was off in the time, the real time didn't line up with anything else he had said happened that day. His whole story depended on that 4pm arrival time. And Lauren also likely knew...probably rightfully so considering what happened next...that DSJr was about to find out that his story was falling apart and he'd clam up.

He was called in to be questioned about this discrepancy in arrival times and asked to take a lie detector. He did not try to pass it off as an innocent mistake or if he did LE were not buying it, hence the request for the polygraph. He refused the polygraph and refused to speak with investigators about the video or anything else after that and hired a lawyer. Which as we know is when he was named the PRIME SUSPECT in her disappearance. A title he still holds to this day.

Happy Valentines Day Michelle. You should be home with your beautiful children and celebrating this day with a man who truly loves and appreciates you. Someone made sure that was not going to happen, likely ever again. :(

MOO

I'd prefer not to to turn what I said into yet another Dale lied or not lied or Dale's guilty or not guilty, My personal concern, like everyone else here, is about finding MP, where she might be and such, but does not include declaring a particular person a liar or not, guilty or not. I was merely trying to answer a question stating clearly at the very beginning "If I remember correctly ...".

Case in point ... Lauren did say that her recollection is that DS said that MP arrived at 4pm, and Smooth Operator's timeline here states as follows...

".. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm ...". Obviously we understand now that this is more pertinent to statements made by DS about MP's arrival at his condo since an actual video footage time stamped at 3:18pm can't be rebuked unless it can be proven doctored.

Hence, apparently either the timeline assumes precise statements by Lauren not on record or Lauren later gave a different take on what she believes and/or on what she's not sure of during her TV interview, either way the allegation and its implications are there regardless making this a distinction without a difference. Also one must bare in mind that these are not facts as such but recollections by Lauren which may possibly conflict with DS's own recollections, some or all of which may or may not be accurate and that even if accurate do not necessarily imply a lie on the part of anyone because a recollection, accurate or not, may be a function of the mind and not necessarily a deliberate attempt to obfuscate events, create false events, deny events or to simply lie.

Now, one may believe DS lied or not but as far as I'm concerned I was merely stating the facts as I remembered them, minus the conclusions I personally cannot arrive at given facts very much in dispute and not altogether clear to me to this date and no, I'm not going to participate in yet another argument on this issue (others are free to do so obviously) since my real interest lie on where is Michelle today? If DS killed her where did he hide the body? If someone other then DS killed her, where did he/she/they hide the body?

Therefore ... in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

We all know Dale lied and lied...He WAS NOT mistaken on anything. He made Michelle disappear and constructed his alibi story not knowing there was a time stamp to shoot holes in his story. Once the holes surfaced he knew his game was over and he needed an attorney to save him...

The missing 42 minutes provided Dale more than enough time to kill Michelle and dispose of her body. Because Dale is good at hiding a body so no evidence was found he is a free man today. A lifetime of criminal activity, beating women, and military training...even though he was dishonorably discharged...all worked to his advantage. Now he gets the twins all to himself, no child support, and he can remain in the closet. All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx