FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
slide_198392_489842_huge.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...49.html#s489842&title=Michelle_Parker_Missing

Good refresher article with documents and slide show.

Hope this isn't too big!

Finally have a few minutes...

I found this one that's closer up from her official "missing" FB page:

390947_318668038148377_494220105_n.jpg

Thanks ColdPizza! I see if you zoom in on it, you can see its applied to the outside, but I sure don't see any rhinestones. Do you? TIA

Yeah, def on the outside. Also, I assumed it was a sparkly glow in the dark sort of vinyl stick on logo til I read about the jewels (rhinestones/crystals/gems) or whatnot. Maybe it was a way to describe the extravagant logo? It's gorgeous & definitely imo feminizes the H3. The sleek design of her logo compliments the H3. On a smaller vehicle imo it would look maybe out of place. I'm trying to search now.

Skully, I tried to go through my old posts but it only goes back a thousand. I'm going to have to go through the threads I think. I remember we weren't allowed to sleuth the guy that made her logos, only provide the pertinent info pertaining to it as he's not a poi. I'm trying to figure out who he is again so I can find out the thickness of the logo & if an adhesive was used. My gosh I'm having a hard time. Too much time away from here... :(

Yeah, def on the outside. Also, I assumed it was a sparkly glow in the dark sort of vinyl stick on logo til I read about the jewels (rhinestones/crystals/gems) or whatnot. Maybe it was a way to describe the extravagant logo? It's gorgeous & definitely imo feminizes the H3. The sleek design of her logo compliments the H3. On a smaller vehicle imo it would look maybe out of place. I'm trying to search now.

the more I look at it, the more I think this is just white paint, not real rhinestones. They give off a sparkel when they are in the sunlight. I think that is just a really good artist rendering of the stones.

the more I look at it, the more I think this is just white paint, not real rhinestones. They give off a sparkel when they are in the sunlight. I think that is just a really good artist rendering of the stones.

You could be right there.

The decals were made for her. Not part of a organization is what I was told. I forgot to ask about rhinestones, so i've just done that.

Thx Sparky. So far my memory hasn't failed me. :) I'm trying hard to locate old info. I don't have it anymore & going off of memory...

Thanks ColdPizza! I see if you zoom in on it, you can see its applied to the outside, but I sure don't see any rhinestones. Do you? TIA

I don't know, my opinion is it's a decal with those diamond overlays that give the impression that they sparkle.

Quite frankly, I think it would be a dumb idea to put actual rhinestones on the ad unless it was on the inside of the back window.

Also,I see an actual rectangle surrounding the add, does that indicate a peel and stick?

Skully, I tried to go through my old posts but it only goes back a thousand. I'm going to have to go through the threads I think. I remember we weren't allowed to sleuth the guy that made her logos, only provide the pertinent info pertaining to it as he's not a poi. I'm trying to figure out who he is again so I can find out the thickness of the logo & if an adhesive was used. My gosh I'm having a hard time. Too much time away from here... :(

BBM you've been missed!

IMO, the only logical reason why someone would remove the sticker is to buy time. Why would a stranger abduction remove the sticker? The sticker would be insignificant to someone that wasn't connected to MP. It would be entirely overlooked. This was very premeditated.

All decals were removed and no rhinestones. HTH

All decals were removed and no rhinestones. HTH

Sparky,

Can you say if they were the kind of decals that were adhesive or just spritz with water and squeezee out and they stay in place?

IMO, the only logical reason why someone would remove the sticker is to buy time. Why would a stranger abduction remove the sticker? The sticker would be insignificant to someone that wasn't connected to MP. It would be entirely overlooked. This was very premeditated.

Why would an abductor who is a stranger not want to buy time?

Michelle Parker estate files wrongful death suit against ex-fiancé
Dale Smith, father of Parker’s children, faces lawsuit

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../19218194/-/2toram/-/index.html#ixzz2MrxNEoRe

Family of Missing People's Court Mom Files Wrongful Death Suit Against Her Ex
By STEVE HELLING

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20679925,00.html

Michelle Parker: Estate files wrongful death suit against ex-fiancé

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...arker-wrongful-death-20130307,0,4111364.story

Wow!

I'm wondering, is a wrongful death suit easier to prove than murder in the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV