FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for Michelle and her family, may just be served soon. R.I.P.

Curious about something. Why is one of the tags on this thread dale parker?

Looks like a typo I can fix when I get to my computer.on phone now

Wonder how far away that is from the condos? I always hope Michelle will be found alive somewhere, but the family is in hell not knowing what happened to her. I guess it is a double edge sword when a person is found, but dead. It is somebody's loved one, how sad.

I made a map of the route from Dale's condo (I just used a random unit from his condos) to the address where the remains were found.

Some things that I found interesting:

It is almost exactly a one hour drive.

If the remains did originate from Dale's condo, it would be a direct route using main roads until the drop off location which is just a little bit off of the main road.

Hope this helps...and I hope the map works....

http://goo.gl/maps/dhl6n

Shocking that Michelle has been missing for going on two years, wondering if she will ever be found.

dalecondotoremains_zps50413a77.jpg

It peaked my interest because I thought they did a search somewhere around that area once. Not exactly sure where, or why they felt compelled to search there, but it made my spidey senses go on alert.

IT LOOKS VERY DOABLE. Close to the water and the straight route East and then South. Where did his Dad keep his boat? I wonder if his Marina is nearby? Maybe he was familiar with this route?

:( Michelle needs to be found and reunited with the ones that Love her.

I'm comforted to know you guys are still thinking of Michelle. I haven't been keeping up with these threads, but Yvonne is my hair dresser, and so I know the family. Thank you!

Just checking in.....

This is one case that I had the feeling like we were so close to finding Michelle...and who took her would make a mistake somehow and then we will learn where she is.

I Know its still not too late for this to happen.

Last year I drove down to Orlando then east to Port Canveral and Michelle came to mind when I remembered this area as one of the areas being searched

My heart goes out to her family....and her children.....

The one single fact that has bothered me for a long time now here is the role of the police. Yes I know that as far as investigations are concerned, it's often the case that details of an active investigation are best kept out of the public sphere for obvious reasons .. fair enough, however in this case it has always struck me as quite odd that the police have never released one single solitary piece of evidence that directly implicates anyone in this case. Surely there's a group of people here and I guess elsewhere who believe that DS did it, and for what I know that might very well happen to be correct, but none of it amounts to anything of significance one way or the other without concrete evidence from which to build a case and to achieve the most important outcome here which is to find Michelle.

Now, my question would be how long is long enough until continuing on doing the same thing or possibly doing nothing of further significance is a reasonable position from which to expect a different result? Somebody most likely saw something, somebody possibly has seen something of significance but it's not consciously able to put together the proverbial 2 + 2 ... and yet nothing is known publicly outside of the broad outline of Michelle disappearance, nothing is known outside the million and one ways DS might/should/could have done it minus all the evidence necessary to prove it ... and after 2 years we haven't taken one measurable, concrete, definable step further along then we were at the beginning.

Thus, to pick up on my original point, this whole thing to me begs on fundamental question: how long (if ever) the police should release the "evidence" they have (if any)? When are they going to answer the question of what they have done, are doing or plan to do? Assuming this case doesn't break, is it after 3 years? Four? Five? Ten? At what point are they going to try to enlist the help of potential eyewitness by releasing possibly consequential information? Or are we going to be satisfied to occasionally lament Michelle not having been found or to simply make broad statements of guilt by a specific party and beliefs of sure resolutions notwithstanding one single solitary direct evidence to that effect?

The one single fact that has bothered me for a long time now here is the role of the police. Yes I know that as far as investigations are concerned, it's often the case that details of an active investigation are best kept out of the public sphere for obvious reasons .. fair enough, however in this case it has always struck me as quite odd that the police have never released one single solitary piece of evidence that directly implicates anyone in this case. Surely there's a group of people here and I guess elsewhere who believe that DS did it, and for what I know that might very well happen to be correct, but none of it amounts to anything of significance one way or the other without concrete evidence from which to build a case and to achieve the most important outcome here which is to find Michelle.

Now, my question would be how long is long enough until continuing on doing the same thing or possibly doing nothing of further significance is a reasonable position from which to expect a different result? Somebody most likely saw something, somebody possibly has seen something of significance but it's not consciously able to put together the proverbial 2 + 2 ... and yet nothing is known publicly outside of the broad outline of Michelle disappearance, nothing is known outside the million and one ways DS might/should/could have done it minus all the evidence necessary to prove it ... and after 2 years we haven't taken one measurable, concrete, definable step further along then we were at the beginning.

Thus, to pick up on my original point, this whole thing to me begs on fundamental question: how long (if ever) the police should release the "evidence" they have (if any)? When are they going to answer the question of what they have done, are doing or plan to do? Assuming this case doesn't break, is it after 3 years? Four? Five? Ten? At what point are they going to try to enlist the help of potential eyewitness by releasing possibly consequential information? Or are we going to be satisfied to occasionally lament Michelle not having been found or to simply make broad statements of guilt by a specific party and beliefs of sure resolutions notwithstanding one single solitary direct evidence to that effect?

Well IMO....we will all be shocked when the wrongful death trial goes forward. JMO but I BET there is more than ENOUGH circumstantial evidence held by the family to prove BEYOND a reasonable doubt that Dale was the REASON and CAUSE for Michelle's disappearance and death....Shelly deserves MUCH better and the twinners deserve MUCH better. If the would just tell us where he hid her....we could give the family the closure they need.

What a coward! I guess when you live a criminal life and get away with stuff some choose to keep going down the wrong path rather than turning it around. Eventually it will catch up with ya. Just ask OJ, Aaron Hernandez, and Josh Powell. Dale is cut from that same cloth...a murderer and coward! All JMO and all that Jazz...

Hi
Whats the status of the wrongful death trial? I haven't been following as closely as I once was...

I hope we can learn more one day also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892