FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you accusing Jazz of being a family member? LOL that's one of the funniest things I've read all day.

I deleted that post as not relevant to a question I had misunderstood. Please don't shoot me!

I deleted that post as not relevant to a question I had misunderstood. Please don't shoot me!

No, I won't shoot you. LOL I'm blaming it on that evil keyboard!

But Thor, I haven't seen Michelle's family "demonizing" Dale or attacking him. Have you? Where?

I saw that they want questions answered. Or is that what you mean?

http://m.wesh.com/news/Michelle-Par...ith/-/15560370/19263408/-/kxe6su/-/index.html

First sorry again for misunderstanding your question previously, no if you read my posts in their entirety part of it are general characterizations of situations, specifically so that I don't talk directly about the family and to be left intentionally vague, because I don't want to be accused of this and that.

However, since you asked, I'm going to elaborate more specifically where the family is the issue you've brought up front and center.

First I was referring to was in terms of strategy, while I understand the emotional and human part of it all, and I've made that abundantly clear many times before, and second it was in reference to those kids who are constantly brought up in conversation here, from that point of view alone, I do think that the family, at least by know and under existing circumstances, where those two children are concerned, should try to build bridges not burn them, and what I mean by that is to try to establish a dialogue with DS where the goal is to reunite the family in some fashion as to afford those children a connection to the people they also love and to see to it that this tragedy is not even more so for those children that it already is.

It's certainly not by televised accusations, from murder to being at fault for problems of visitations, lawsuits and such this two families are going to come together for the benefits of those children, and no matter which side of this debate one might be, I think that is self evident; People don't accomplish much in relationship to one another under those circumstances.

Now, at some point, assuming DS is not charged with a crime, and since he's the custodial parent, then if the issue is the welfare of the kids, then an effort must be made by both sides to do away with the hostility and do what's right for the children. Of course, if the point is to accuse and to seek answers (as you put it) I fear that perhaps after two years there's little to hope in terms of DS saying anymore than he already has much less being forced to say more, and perhaps he actually had nothing to do with Michelle's disappearance, but whatever the case might be, one can be sure that if the police can charge DS the surely will, and I wonder about a strategy on the part of the family that does not include some sort of mechanism that is intended to achieve the goal of reuniting those twins with their maternal grandparents with meaningful visitations by cooperation with DS, not in spite of him, and cannot include "it's all your fault" or "you're a murderer" but by taking difficult steps of cooperation on both sides which the sad current state of affairs are clearly not an indication of it by any stretch of the imagination. Again that is if the welfare of those children is the issue.

JMO

Why is it that you keep on answering my posts by saying that DS is such a monster and he's guilty of this and that, when that is not what I was talking about to begin with? I was not talking about DS and his involvement or not in Michelle's disappearance, was I?

Ok, so as to be clear, I wasn't arguing DS in relationship to Michelle's disappearance, I wasn't arguing that point, I haven't argued that point in some time and as I said before I have no intentions of arguing that point in the future, I haven't seen people arguing that point in quite a long time here, except by a few who know stuff 100% or close to it with people that know it 100% or close to it and for what I know they and you might be right after all.

I made a point, then I try to clarify it and now for the last time I'll try to put it in the simplest of form that I know how ...

It is not a good idea to demonize someone when one needs that person to facilitate things one cares about, as in working out visitations schedules, and where those thing could be beneficial to the people one cares about, and that is the simplest of way to put it without loosing my point altogether. If one needs to understand my point in its entirety please look above this post and there it is, it was made as a strategy consideration nothing there about me thinking the DS is guilty or innocent, nothing there about what's going to happen in the future, nothing, nothing directly about DS only about those kids and what could be best for them at this point in time in response to them being used in the same context of attacking DS which I still think is unfortunate.
I am not following your point. My point was Dale is responsible for Michelle's disappearance and now has her kids....he won't tell us where he hid Michelle so we must figure out where this monster hid her. How do we not discuss Dale if his violent actions led to Michelle's "disappearance". Because this coward won't answer some simple questions and tell what he really knows we must pour over every inch of his pathetic life. I don't know how else to put it. Maybe we just agree to disagree and move on?

Are you accusing Jazz of being a family member? LOL that's one of the funniest things I've read all day.

lol I am no verified insider. Never claimed to be. Just a normal knitting crime fighter with a passion for justice!

I am not following your point. My point was Dale is responsible for Michelle's disappearance and now has her kids....he won't tell us where he hid Michelle so we must figure out where this monster hid her. How do we not discuss Dale if his violent actions led to Michelle's "disappearance". Because this coward won't answer some simple questions and tell what he really knows we must pour over every inch of his pathetic life. I don't know how else to put it. Maybe we just agree to disagree and move on?

I agree to disagree and especially that part about moving on. :) I'm starving by the way, it's lasagna time! Hummmmmmm!!!

I agree to disagree and especially that part about moving on. :) I'm starving by the way, it's lasagna time! Hummmmmmm!!!

Hope that lasagna didn't give you heartburn. How's your ticker doing BTW?

Hope that lasagna didn't give you heartburn. How's your ticker doing BTW?

I see troubles ahead, I don't feel so invincible as of late, I'm getting old too, but as they say ... a day at a time, in any case I'm fortunate in so many other ways and I count my blessings, others aren't so lucky, especially as I think about Michelle, she's too young, so much to live for, but no sense in lamenting the unfairness of it all, it's what it is, you can only hope for something better and prepare for the worst, the preparing part is crucial, to make peace with it, to be happy about what has been, to manage what is, and to accept what might never be again. Life goes on regardless as it should. In the end Jazz, it's all about forgiveness, not so much of others but of oneself, and that is the hardest part of all.

Thank you for asking, send me a pm to tell me about you, and I know you got more then you bargained for with your question. May be is the lasagna the brings the consummate philosopher in me, or simply my 12yo who after ungratefully eating my cooking left me with washing the dishes all by my lonesome, not even the pretense of a casual conversation ... go figure .... :drama:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-missing-mom-remains-20131027,0,7842462.story

More remains found in another possible area Michelle could be.

"Authorities said they found remains in a wooded area off U.S. Highway 17-92 while searching on Sunday for a missing Deltona mother and her two children."

"Cordingly said a cadaver dog discovered the remains near the State Road 417 while Volusia County deputies were searching for the bodies of Suarez and her kids, Thalia and Michael Otto, 9 and 8, respectively."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-missing-mom-remains-20131027,0,7842462.story

More remains found in another possible area Michelle could be.

"Authorities said they found remains in a wooded area off U.S. Highway 17-92 while searching on Sunday for a missing Deltona mother and her two children."

"Cordingly said a cadaver dog discovered the remains near the State Road 417 while Volusia County deputies were searching for the bodies of Suarez and her kids, Thalia and Michael Otto, 9 and 8, respectively."

I doubt that someone would leave her in Sanford but leave her car in Orlando.

Honestly I believe she could be anywhere other than close to where her car was found. Just my opinion, but I think she's in a totally different direction from there. I jump on the 417 often to Sanford from the Aloma Ave entrance and it only takes me 10 mins to the airport exit. Granted it would take longer on back roads or via 436, but totally doable. I think busy roads would have been taken because of so many cars it's less likely to focus on just one, especially if the decals had already been removed. There wouldn't have been anything on her vehicle to make it really stand out.

For me it's always a feeling of I hope they've found her, but then I hope it's not her because I want Michelle to come home safely. Unfortunately I don't think the later is going to happen.

I was just coming to post that article, fraudqueen had it on the missing Yessenia Suarez's thread...
I immediately thought of Michelle...she could be any where....any way some dear soul has been found and I hope a family gets closure:(

Well maybe someone who wanted to make it look like she'd been murdered and car jacked on her way to work? Didn't she work in Sanford? Perhaps someone didn't know her plan was to return home and not to make her way to work after dropping off the children.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member