FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can complain about Nancy Grace downstairs in the parking lot, not here.

Ima

You can complain about Nancy Grace downstairs in the parking lot, not here.

Ima
My apologies, ima. It was more confusion on my part regarding what was being said on her program, than a complaint.

:)

I am a little annoyed at the moment because I was going on what I was hearing and if I would have known Dale refused to take a poly, clearly, I would have worked more on "how did he do it", rather than "how could he do it with 2 children in tow"! :furious:

SBM

I don't believe he had the kids "in tow"..His dad picked them up or he dropped them off & went back to the condo (alone) to dispose of Michelle.

In June 1996, Smith joined the U.S. Marine Corps. He was court-marshaled in 2001 and found guilty of drug and domestic-battery charges, the military agency said. Smith was dishonorably discharged as a private in 2003.

Parker's twins are being cared for by Smith's parents, authorities said. She has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship.

**** (yah!) Investigators from the state Department of Children and Families interviewed the children today and are conducting a child-protection investigation because the DCF hotline received reports of past domestic violence between the couple, a spokeswoman said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-michelle-parker-search-resumes-20111128,0,6805537.story

SBM

I don't believe he had the kids "in tow"..His dad picked them up or he dropped them off & went back to the condo (alone) to dispose of Michelle.

Or something very close to that I suspect... Could have even given the phone to Dad just in case someone called it, which would explain why it pinged in the area of Oak Ridge Rd.... That's just a few streets over from Rose Blvd.

SBM

At the time before the presser, my thoughts were always "how could he do this to Michelle with two children with him, drive his vehicle, stash her vehicle, get back with his vehicle etc., etc. That is what I meant by my statement.

Now I don't know how he did it!

In June 1996, Smith joined the U.S. Marine Corps. He was court-marshaled in 2001 and found guilty of drug and domestic-battery charges, the military agency said. Smith was dishonorably discharged as a private in 2003.

Parker's twins are being cared for by Smith's parents, authorities said. She has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship.

**** (yah!) Investigators from the state Department of Children and Families interviewed the children today and are conducting a child-protection investigation because the DCF hotline received reports of past domestic violence between the couple, a spokeswoman said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-michelle-parker-search-resumes-20111128,0,6805537.story

So he was in the Marines when wife #2 died. That is probably why we can't find info that he was incarcerated during that time. I wonder if any military investigation and charges were the result of wife #2.

Pat Brown: Surprised she never called anyone after dropping off the kids to tell them what happened with DS re: the airing of the show..The subject most likely came up between them & he probably was ticked off after seeing it again & also ribbing from friends.

eta..Arrest soon? Need body or some kind of good proof..Avoid "poking the bear"..MP should never have done PC knowing the type of man she was dealing with (DS).

Now the Lisa Irwin case.

Excellent point!!!!! You know she would have called someone to tell them how it went over!!! they were just on national tv. you know it came up in conversation.

btw, I record and watch PC everyday, along with Judge Judy. When I watched it, I got a weird feeling about him. (before it was reported MP was missing) I even told my wife I had seen him somewhere before! I am sure of it. I just can't place him. BTW, I am in NC, not FL.

At the time before the presser, my thoughts were always "how could he do this to Michelle with two children with him, drive his vehicle, stash her vehicle, get back with his vehicle etc., etc. That is what I meant by my statement.

Josh Powell somehow managed.

I hope LE is searching the properties mentioned last night. All fairly close to the areas of interest. Hoping DCF doesn't drop the ball this time. Protect the kids!

I believe it's more likely (assuming he is the one responsible for her disappearance) he had assistance from someone, at least to take care of the children.

MOO

True, but Josh had one vehicle. My thoughts BEFORE and probably still are, how did Dale manage two vehicles?

He could have driven off in the HUmmer and been picked up later by his Dad somewhere,

So, IIRC, DS Senior stated that DS Junior was with him the entire time she was "supposed" to have been missing, and now DS Junior is a Prime Suspect, and they raided Senior's house, then doesn't it sorta follow that Senior would be a suspect, as well? Not "Prime Suspect," but "Regular Suspect" and we're hearing now that Smith Sr. is the one who is caring for the twins? Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with that idea?
It's difficult not to compare this case to Susan Powell...I agree with ya'll that have mentioned that here...
I really actually felt bad for Jr. at the beginning of this b/c I thought there was no way he could have pulled it off in that amount of time and I even wondered if someone was framing him...my DH and I were both like "who would do something like that on a day where they'd just been on PC like that????"
Now I'm wondering, as someone else mentioned, if it was an argument regarding the after comments on the PC episode that spawned an evil deed. Because presumably they wouldn't have viewed that section of the show prior to the actual airing, and at least appear not to be able to watch that part during the taping...and he did say some rather uncouth things about MP...
I love WS, but it can really be depressing:(

He could have driven off in the HUmmer and been picked up later by his Dad somewhere,

He would have had to be driven to the Hummer, IF Michelle dropped off her children and then left. So now Dale has to get to Michelle in a vehicle.

So he was in the Marines when wife #2 died. That is probably why we can't find info that he was incarcerated during that time. I wonder if any military investigation and charges were the result of wife #2.

Well if wife #2 was the subject of the domestic battery that caused the court-martial and possible incarceration, and she died while living with DS's family, I really hope that her death is being looked into a little more closely at this time.

MOO

yes. she opened with it. and I heard her say it a cpl times so far. thats why i was wondering when it was taped when i saw the breaking news about the body, but still had a show about dale the suspect. i was confused.

She had to tape this am or mid-day around the time news hit of a "body found in a lake"..The taping had to be over before the news hit it was a "male" so obviously not Michelle..The PC was much later in the day/early pm long after she was done so I get why she doesn't refer to DS as a "suspect" but it def can be confusing to peeps watching it at 8p est supposedly "live" especially when they 'cut' in with later news but NG doesn't talk about it.

He would have had to be driven to the Hummer, IF Michelle dropped off her children and then left. So now Dale has to get to Michelle in a vehicle.

Are we sure that she dropped off the kids and left? I am not thinking it happened that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi