FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for scenarios of Dale doing this alone. I have loads of them with someone helping him, but looking for ways of him doing this alone.

he could have hid the car and dealt with it/dumped it later (onstar was disabled)

wasn't her last ping at 8 pm on the 17th 7 miles away?

I think police are holding everything else close to the vest (re: the rest of her phone records/pings, what was found in the car forensically, etc)

I also think they have to have quite a bit on Dale Jr to call him a suspect publicly. :twocents:

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
#MichelleParker missing: Emergency custody hearing for missing woman's twins this morning thesent.nl/uZnYSk
10 minutes ago
»
Bianca Prieto
#MichelleParker's family is also at the courthouse. Sister Lauren is wearing a missing T-shirt with Michelle's picture.
12 minutes ago
»
Bianca Prieto
I'm at the Orange County Juvenile Justice Center. Caught a video of #DaleSmith inside. twitvid.com/LQGTQ
13 minutes ago

So confused.

Bottom line, plz? :)

Basically some believe Mark is lying about his client calling TES because reports indicate that TES was called earlier and I am NOT disputing that TES was called earlier, however, the initial contact to TES is not by Dale.

However, based on the article (up-thread), it is CLEAR, that Mark called TES on behalf of his client Tuesday around noon and Dale was NOT the first to call TES.

No where did Mark EVER state that Dale was the first to call TES, only that TES was called by Mark on Tuesday.

Is this clearer or?

To any posters who are going to scout out potential routes that may have been driven, please be sure to not only scan at ground level, but also up in the sky.

Be sure to watch for gatherings of birds of prey. (I so hate saying that, but we need to stay vigilant in regards to every possibility.)

Can someone please direct me to the map that has the two homes, pings, etc.??? TIA!

Two things:
DS had to have an accomplice. Part of the reason, IMO, he hasn't been arrested yet.
The other, is that her cell phone was powered down allegedly at 8:00 pm. Which means to me, that if Michelle was killed and disposed of by DS, than he + accomplice did so perhaps at night, after he left the twins at his parents residence.

This sickens and saddens me. One thing, I can tell for sure, if I had a daughter I would cringe if she hooked up with someone like DS. His criminal stuff alone....makes me very nervous that she will not be found alive. :(

he could have hid the car and dealt with it/dumped it later (onstar was disabled)

wasn't her last ping at 8 pm on the 17th 7 miles away?

I think police are holding everything else close to the vest (re: the rest of her phone records/pings, what was found in the car forensically, etc)

I also think they have to have quite a bit on Dale Jr to call him a suspect publicly. :twocents:

Still need to figure out how to manage two vehicles.

Thank you TC! Then you know where the fish camp is, right at the Brevard Co. line. The river in that area is so high. Flooded. There is also the reserve a long 50, and Gator Jungle. Anywhere, down thru there all the way from Titusville to Orlando.

BTW I love Titusville. The people there are so nice!

Yes, I have intimate knowledge of the "fish camp" .. lol.

It seems a daunting area to search .. I pray that ya'll find her. This stinks!

I always go back to "What is wrong with these young men" .. however, we HAVE to teach our young ladies what is appropriate behavior for a man toward a woman ... and GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Background checks are cheap .. compared to your life. Just do it! Ugh ... it's so discouraging..

I'm there with you in spirit .. {{hug}}

Her phone pinged closer to Dale Srs house. Waterford is a shopping area and Michelle was not known to ever shop there. Her brother has also stated that she NEVER sent him one word text msgs-she was much more chatty. Her family has never thought that text was sent by Michelle. I'm still counting on video evidence that we don't know about yet.

My gut instinct for what it's worth is that MP didnt send the "waterford" txt since it's established that she didnt shop there, it wasnton her agenda, and it was unusual for her to send one word txt msgs. Having said that, it stands to reason also that DS who knew MP intimately wouldnt have sent that message either if he was trying to fool anyone that it was from her, he isnt stupid. I'm sorry to say that this is a square peg in a round hole if looking at DS as having had her phone at the time, which implictes someone else's participation. My money is on DS sr, who seems to be over confident and underestimating the consequences of his behaviour (the "santa claus" comment is something I just can't past as well as saying he wants nothing to do with MP's family.) Just IMHO, in other words basically useless observations.

My gut instinct for what it's worth is that MP didnt send the "waterford" txt since it's established that she didnt shop there, it wasnton her agenda, and it was unusual for her to send one word txt msgs. Having said that, it stands to reason also that DS who knew MP intimately wouldnt have sent that message either if he was trying to fool anyone that it was from her, he isnt stupid. I'm sorry to say that this is a square peg in a round hole if looking at DS as having had her phone at the time, which implictes someone else's participation. My money is on DS sr, who seems to be over confident and underestimating the consequences of his behaviour (the "santa claus" comment is something I just can't past as well as saying he wants nothing to do with MP's family.) Just IMHO, in other words basically useless observations.

I agree with you right up to Dale, Sr. :)

I need to "assume" the children were with him at some point.

**if** DS did something to her I think it also within the realm of possibility that he left the children unattended at some point...

reports from yesterday do state that the children were removed after dcf interviews with them yesterday

:twocents:

Someone, not sure who, suggested that it was premeditated and he had left a vehicle there....that is a possible explanation.

I do think it is very possible that DS hired someone to do away with MP.

What is everyone thoughts about the fact that Dale Jr. showed up at the hearing this morning?

I know how the conversation would have gone if Dale Jr. didn't show up this morning.

Does it work if Dale Jr, went to Dale Sr and dropped off the kids and someone other than his dad watched the kids, and Dale Sr followed him? Gave him the ride home? I think there were a few people in the home the night it was raided, but I don't know who they were. Some one may be keeping quiet that they watched the twins while father and son went off together.

BBM: What was the Santa Claus comment? TIA
I try to keep up, but always seem to miss something.

An area suggested for searchers by Ironhorse:

ScreenHunter_08Nov300952.jpg

I hope I captured the correct spot for you, Ironhorse! :)

**if** DS did something to her I think it also within the realm of possibility that he left the children unattended at some point...

reports from yesterday do state that the children were removed after dcf interviews with them yesterday

:twocents:

I do not feel that the children were left alone at anytime.

I do not believe the children were taken into protective custody because it is assumed they may have been left alone at some point.

IMO, this was a Morgan and Morgan strategic move based on something they filed at the last minute. Just can't recall what it is that they filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme