FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our house painter has these decals on his van. He calls them "magnetic". I'm sure we're talking about the same thing. jmo

A lot of these stickers are easy to remove since many area HOAs (Home Owner Associations) do not allow "work trucks" to be parked there after hours. So, many contractors provide easy to remove signs so they can be taken off and put back on every day.

I found the Salon information. I have a link listing YS as the president, so I'm pretty certain it's her. What am I allowed to post?

I have a corporation link showing the president info, but also found the salon's website. Can I post any of it?

Without knowing for a fact the circumstances this is, of course, speculation. Generally a batterer is perfect in the beginning. It's important to remember that domestic battery is not about "losing one's temper" it's about exerting power and control over the victim. We often assume that an abuser has trouble controlling their temper - when in reality it's often exactly the opposite. Many times they are VERY good at only abusing when they WANT to abuse. (and then some of them are just loose cannons that abuse all the time). Generally in the start of a long term abusive relationship there isn't indication of what is to come. The abuser is "wonderful" , the abused falls in love , and THEN abuse starts. It's usually gradual , it starts out with my emotional abuse and then builds in severity. By the time the worst of the abuse starts there is usually an established relationship - and often times the abused has already been emotionally abused to the point that they believe the abuse is "their fault" or they "deserve it". Generally it follows a cycle where the abuser tells the victim things such as "if YOU had/hadn't done THIS then i would never have HAD to do THAT" and so on - and then the abuser is generally PERFECT for a time period after. Bringing flowers, gifts, being loving etc. "It will never happen again" an so on.

I think that your description is very accurate for the typical batterer. The problem is that not all abusers fit that pattern. My own history with domestic violence doesn't fit that pattern at all. I learned the hard way that my own bad choices had put me into an ugly situation and then kept me there way longer than I should've been. I left that relationship only to enter another unhealthy relationship. This one wasn't physically abusive, but it was destructive in its own way. Refusing to accept responsibility for my own choices kept me stuck in the past. It took my counselor a lot of time and patience to get me to understand that.

Ironically, the ex that used to smack me around got help way before I did. He actually had healthier relationships than I was having. I saw him about 10 years ago and we had lunch together. He thanked me for walking away and for confronting his parents about the abuse. They were the ones that pushed him into seeing a psychiatrist.

It is often easy to categorize someone as a monster without really knowing the complexities of the individuals involved in any given situation. Because abusers are often cast in the role of monster, we lose sight of the fact that they are the average guy that you pass on the street. If a guy doesn't follow "the pattern" it can be very easy to overlook warning signs. I have a huge soap box when it comes to abusive relationships, but I will spare you all my rant.

The only thing I found in searching the other threads is: "the family salon appears to be located in Oviedo."

Here are some hair salons in Oviedo: https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&...rome&ie=UTF-8&q=hair+salons+in+oveido+florida

Thanks Patty!

I temporarily put a marker in the area of Oviedo. IMO if traffic were good she could have taken 417 and had time to pick up the twins at day care and make it to DS's house between 2:30 and 3:15. Driving directions show it to be about a 26 minute drive.

http://g.co/maps/vds27

For the locals that know the area, is it possible to get from the family salon, perhaps a 5 minute run into a daycare, pick up the children, put them in their car seats (maybe 2 minutes) and get to the area to be spotted on camera within 45 minutes, based on the time of day, traffic, perhaps children getting out of school? TIA

It would be tight and depend on where the daycare is, how quickly the twins could be picked up, strapped in and ready to go. I could make the trip direct in about 30-35 minutes most days.

Thanks Patty!

I temporarily put a marker in the area of Oviedo. IMO if traffic were good she could have taken 417 and had time to pick up the twins at day care and make it to DS's house between 2:30 and 3:15. Driving directions show it to be about a 26 minute drive.

The salon is not near the 417 ramp but on the other end of Oviedo close to Chuluota.

Thanks Patty!

Corporation Searches have a salon with YS listed as the president and the salon website has a banner of MP at the top.

Edited: removed name of salon

I feel like I am peeking into the life of someone I don't know and I find my heart breaking thinking MP may never return to that life again. I have the utmost respect for MP's family and friends in the way that they are handling this.

TES florida chapter has been searching, a controlled search with LE. NeJames has requested a full scale search. The dynamics have changed since Nejames became DS attorney. LE will not be providing any info. to TES now. Per houston news, Tim has not committed to anything.

Wait...am I understanding you correctly that Equaasearch, the local chapter, will not be working with LE anymore since MN is involved/connected to their prime suspect? Is that what you mean that the dynamics have now changed?

I asked the neighbor with the surveillance system if the time was properly set. He said it was. He said it was off by two seconds.

:tyou: Thank You for this info ! !

:innocent: Is there anything else you can share with us ? :innocent: Even if it is a crumb ?

The "search warrant" has been "sealed" ... do you know if and when it will be "unsealed" ?

Again, Thank You !

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

I get my hair done at the family's salon. When I was there in October Shelley was there and I vaguely remember something about keys and her panicking because she was running late...I thought to pick someone up. I usually always make appts. for around 3 pm and I have no idea how long I'd been there. She was in and out, apparently just picked something up from Mom but that may have been about the time she picked up the twins if that's who she was referring to. Not sure if that helps out at all. It's a very nice salon.

Please remove my post if you felt I was sleuthing them too. Sorry, Patty :(

My post upstream was edited. Thanks!

Talina, I should of been more clear. Those were my words and thoughts concerning Le not working with them. Sorry!!!! I am just reporting what a local houston station stated late yesterday.

IMO, Tim Miller should NEVER participate in a search without the cooperation of LE.

I sure hope Tim does NOT get "burnt" here ! Especially since Tim has had dealings with Mark NeJame, who is the prime suspect's attorney in this case ...

I remember the last time Tim was in Orlando and the way he was treated :furious:

MOO ...

I do understand what you are saying about media sensationalism. :)

I would like to point out that, legally speaking, LE has some evidence that we are not aware of. That is an undisputed fact because LE was required to present enough evidence to establish probable cause before a Judge could have granted their request for the search warrant for Dale Sr's private residence.

Furthermore, there was enough reason to believe that there was a valid concern for officer safety that a SWAT team was summoned to serve the search warrant. So much so, they entered the home with a "flash bomb" of some sort to gain immediate control of the residence

That just ain't your everyday search warrant service, kwim?

Bottom line, there is real evidence of something, we just don't know what it is yet.

There doesn't appear to have been any or enough cause found in the search of Dale Sr's house to obtain additional search warrants and not enough for any arrest warrants.

since LE has named Dale Jr their prime suspect-IMO, Orlando police will now look for/at evidence that could potentially point toward Dale JR as the person responsible for MP's disappearance - That's the only reason I can think of for LE naming him. Being named a prime suspect doesn't have any legal modification to anyone's life - that I can think of.

Thanks Patty!

I so love your map; makes it so easy to follow. Thank you for all your hard work in creating the map for all of us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya