FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused...so is it Sr or Jr. on that court document?:banghead:

We know that RH is Mom's atty. Do we know who Sr.'s atty is?

Hi everyone. Been following here but not posting. I agree, turning up the heat and hoping he rolls on Jr.

OPD playing hardball with these guys ... these offenses were from 6/2010 and now just filing charges. Maybe OPD/SA was not too happy with Sr.'s responses and attitude during his recent "interview".

This is like dominoes falling..one thing after another....IMO Sr. will turn on Jr if he has to save his own hinney...they seem dysfunctional at best....LE is cranking the heat WAY UP... Hope there is an arrest soon...has anyone contacted the media about this?

Just to clarify for everyone:

The case cited above and filed today lists the defendant as Dale Wayne Smith with a DOB of 11/24/1947. That's Dale SR. The DOB of Dale JR. is 6/18/71.

So the case is against the father not the son.

WTH...we need info NOW!!! Anyone with links to the courthouse??? Is teh taking a nap? I am hopeful!

the dates of the possession charges are last year, 17 jun 2010

Not sure what has been filed today but i think its a probable cause warrant

We know that RH is Mom's atty. Do we know who Sr.'s atty is?

And now we know why Mom felt the need for an attorney.She is walking through a minefield right now.
And we also see why they came in 'hard' and armed when they presented the warrants. Dealers are usually armed.

<snipped>

I believe he is about to be arrested.

Florida AG's office defines an "Information" as -

"Information
A formal charging document issued by the State Attorney wherein the named person is accused of committing a specific offense."

http://www.sa18.state.fl.us/legterm/terms.htm

And an Order finding Probable Cause is pretty self-explanantory.

eta: Buckle up! The Sunshine Laws are about to go into full effect. Back to the docs being released and then we will really get an idea what all is going on.

OMG...I am sooo happy/hopeful right now...it finally appears that some justice is going to be meted out in Orlando! :rocker: LE, get justice for michelle, her family and those babies. Not long now Jr...these babies are going back where they belong. MOO MOO MOOOOOOO!:great:

Hi

I'm new to posting here, so I hope I am doing this right.

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's sight for anything about the custody and found this instead. Sorry it is only a copy of what I saw and not the actual link. It disappeared when I went to make a link. I don't understand why. Is this Sr.?

**Search Menu**Refine Search*Back*
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 12/08/2011
Judicial Officer: Arnold, C Jeffery
Uniform Case Number: 482011CF016494000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947
Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA
Charge Information
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/08/2011 * * Information Filed
12/08/2011 * * Order Finding Probable Cause

This Dale Wayne Smith has a birth date of 11/24/47, and would be 64.

The case cited above and filed today lists the defendant as Dale Wayne Smith with a DOB of 11/24/1947. That's Dale SR. The DOB of Dale JR. is 6/18/71.

I wonder what the wife/ mom said when she was subpoenaed!
Possible charge(s)?

This Dale Wayne Smith has a birth date of 11/24/47, and would be 64.

Sounds like skirting the law runs in the family. The tree is rotten and rotten apples don't fall from it.

JMO, but the "hooker with a heart of gold" rarely, if ever exists...

OMG! THANK YOU! This is driving me crazy pretending to work at work! :crazy:

I was multi-tasking and didn't even notice that was Dale Sr.!!

:thud:

This gets more interesting by the minute. Oh mercy! What to think...what to think???

OMG! THANK YOU! This is driving me crazy pretending to work at work! :crazy:

I was multi-tasking and didn't even notice that was Dale Sr.!!

:thud:

This gets more interesting by the minute. Oh mercy! What to think...what to think???

BBM
I'm thinking about the men in Susan Powell's case and it's making me a bit sick to my stomach.

I am not doubting the Orange County Clerk post...but I am wondering if we have a link? Or can one not link to that sight? I know eefive said it went poof....

You can thank WS for making me so "linky" (my new word: Linky = In need of a link, please.)
TIA

Not sure about the 1 1/2 years thingie but I agree with Stilettos. I think they are intending to use whatever they can put their hands on to get SR to roll on JR.
My guess is maybe filing charges now to get the kids out of the household before the arrest of DS Jr. Didn't arresting papa Powell lead to the kids being removed from Joshie? And hasn't the media been reporting that the twins and DS are living at DS Srs?
That is my best guess for those charges being filed today... IMO

I am not doubting the Orange County Clerk post...but I am wondering if we have a link? Or can one not link to that sight? I know eefive said it went poof....

You can thank WS for making me so "linky" (my new word: Linky = In need of a link, please.)
TIA

I'd like to see one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members