FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobkealing
bob kealing
The area where #Michelleparker phone was found is a cut through from east Orlando where #DaleSmith lives to west side parents' house.

Hi

I'm new to posting here, so I hope I am doing this right.

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's sight for anything about the custody and found this instead. Sorry it is only a copy of what I saw and not the actual link. It disappeared when I went to make a link. I don't understand why. Is this Sr.?

**Search Menu**Refine Search*Back*
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 12/08/2011
Judicial Officer: Arnold, C Jeffery
Uniform Case Number: 482011CF016494000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947
Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA
Charge Information
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/08/2011 * * Information Filed
12/08/2011 * * Order Finding Probable Cause

WTH...we need info NOW!!! Anyone with links to the courthouse??? Is teh taking a nap? I am hopeful!

Hi

I'm new to posting here, so I hope I am doing this right.

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's sight for anything about the custody and found this instead. Sorry it is only a copy of what I saw and not the actual link. It disappeared when I went to make a link. I don't understand why. Is this Sr.?

**Search Menu**Refine Search*Back*
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 12/08/2011[/COLOR]Location: Div 22
Judicial Officer: Arnold, C Jeffery
Uniform Case Number: 482011CF016494000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947 *
Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA
Charge Information
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

Thanks Eefive ! RBM: Filed today 12/8/11 ...

Wow ... just unbelievable ...

MOO ...

Oh nooo I feel her pain even more, so sad

orlandosentinel Orlando Sentinel
Pictures from #MichelleParker command post in #Sanford via @RedHuber pic.twitter.com/cm1Sbmsw
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#Michelleparker

That poor woman. :furious:

What does LE mean by a "cut through"? To me that sounds like a path in some woods but between East and West Orlando sounds weird to me.

WTH...we need info NOW!!! Anyone with links to the courthouse??? Is teh taking a nap? I am hopeful!

WOW...wonder what they are charging him with now? The walls are tumbling down...this is the DSSR...

I'm confused. The info from the orange county clerks website is for Dale Sr. Right?? The DOB is in 1947. What am I missing??

I dont get it. it looks like it happened 6-17-2010 but just now filed??? why wait a year and a half???????

WOW. New charges for dealing drugs? wow

That does answer some questions i have had. I was wondering why he seemed to have money but no real job. He was home on Thursday afternoon to take the kids. Most men I know who have their own cabinetry or roofing businesses do not have the luxury of being home at that time. And he had the Hummer in his name and at least one other vehicle and owned a condo. I was wondering where the $$$$ was coming from.

eta: WAIT. This is charged on Senior and not junior?

WOW Sr. The pressure mounts. Wanna bet they are offering Sr a deal to roll on Jr. Hmmm.

But....are we sure it's DS Sr? Does the bd match? There's no address...could there be another DS in that age group? Why isn't MSM all over this? Was there an arrest? Aren't they watching the house? I'm full of questions....

ETA...probably no arrest today, just more info filed and an order finding probable cause...sorry, I get excited sometimes. :)

BBM: :waitasec: Not sure if teh is "napping" ... BUT the Media seems to be "napping" ...

WHERE are they ? They need to get to the courthouse and get some LIVE CAMS up !

MOO

I dont get it. it looks like it happened 6-17-2010 but just now filed??? why wait a year and a half???????

Not sure about the 1 1/2 years thingie but I agree with Stilettos. I think they are intending to use whatever they can put their hands on to get SR to roll on JR.

WOW Sr. The pressure mounts. Wanna bet they are offering Sr a deal to roll on Jr. Hmmm.

Hi everyone. Been following here but not posting. I agree, turning up the heat and hoping he rolls on Jr.

OPD playing hardball with these guys ... these offenses were from 6/2010 and now just filing charges. Maybe OPD/SA was not too happy with Sr.'s responses and attitude during his recent "interview".

Hi

<snipped>

I believe he is about to be arrested.

Florida AG's office defines an "Information" as -

"Information
A formal charging document issued by the State Attorney wherein the named person is accused of committing a specific offense."

http://www.sa18.state.fl.us/legterm/terms.htm

And an Order finding Probable Cause is pretty self-explanantory.

eta: Buckle up! The Sunshine Laws are about to go into full effect. Back to the docs being released and then we will really get an idea what all is going on.

Looks like they found a reason to arrest/prosecute on an old pop w/pot and a pipe. JMO, they are putting the pressure on this family to cave and tell what happened to Michelle...and I pray that it works.

<snipped>

I believe he is about to be arrested.

Florida AG's office defines an "Information" as -

"Information
A formal charging document issued by the State Attorney wherein the named person is accused of committing a specific offense."

http://www.sa18.state.fl.us/legterm/terms.htm

And an Order finding Probably Cause is pretty self-explanantory.

I am also sure that lack of cooperation and attitude combined with shoving and almost running over reporters was noted and filed for reference. We see how that worked out for Sr...now to teh rest of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme