FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing, I repeat, nothing about Tamara Smith, DS Jr.'s mother, but it occurred to me if her husband has a temperament anything like her son's she might have been looking for a way out of her situation for years.

And bingo, yesterday she had a way out.

I'm hoping. I can only hope ...

JMO

It's right smack in between DS Sr's home and DS Jr's condo. A little below that, on the map, in the middle between the two. Just below Lake Conway, right around 528/527.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Looks like they didn't travel far. I wonder if that means Michelle is close as well. Was that lake searched already? The lake where the phone was found?

And is this the area where her phone shut down? (I think this has been answered but I'm still confused!)

Looks like Dale Sr. is being arrested on an old pot possession charge. Doesn't seem like much. That would likely be a misdemeanor (except possibly in FL. They are harsher there).

I hope they find Michelle next.

BBM: :waitasec: Not sure if teh is "napping" ... BUT the Media seems to be "napping" ...

WHERE are they ? They need to get to the courthouse and get some LIVE CAMS up !

MOO

Maybe they are rewriting their stories to correct all the errors? Nah....

Looks like they didn't travel far. I wonder if that means Michelle is close as well. Was that lake searched already? The lake where the phone was found?

And is this the area where her phone shut down? (I think this has been answered but I'm still confused!)

Looks like Dale Sr. is being arrested on an old pot possession charge. Doesn't seem like much. That would likely be a misdemeanor (except possibly in FL. They are harsher there).

It says criminal felony...

I am not doubting the Orange County Clerk post...but I am wondering if we have a link? Or can one not link to that sight? I know eefive said it went poof....

You can thank WS for making me so "linky" (my new word: Linky = In need of a link, please.)
TIA

I am on the Orange County site and can't get the case to pull up even using the case number.

:waitasec:

Me loves some OPD! I had faith, I know they're not giving up. Please pray for Michelle and her family, they will need all of our prayers and the strength to get thru this.

The other day the Cheif stopped by the command center in Sanford. He gave Yvonne a coin only given to officers. On the back it said "Relentless" Yvonne said she was gonna get a tattoo and it was gonna say "Relentless" I am in awe of this mother and her family. I hope and pray justice will be served in this case.

I'm sorry I do not have a link.

Hi

I'm new to posting here, so I hope I am doing this right.

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's sight for anything about the custody and found this instead. Sorry it is only a copy of what I saw and not the actual link. It disappeared when I went to make a link. I don't understand why. Is this Sr.?

**Search Menu**Refine Search*Back*
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 12/08/2011
Judicial Officer: Arnold, C Jeffery
Uniform Case Number: 482011CF016494000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947
Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA
Charge Information
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/08/2011 * * Information Filed
12/08/2011 * * Order Finding Probable Cause

Would someone try and pull this case up as I can't locate it, of which, is not unusual for me. TIA

I'm thinking they are putting the heat on. Who's gonna lie? Who's gonna turn? Who might finally say what they need. I believe that is the reason for all these investigative subpoenas - the timing. I believe LE KNOWS certain things for a fact and they are going to ask questions they already know the answer to just to see who is lying.

Sounds like skirting the law runs in the family. The tree is rotten and rotten apples don't fall from it.

JMO, but the "hooker with a heart of gold" rarely, if ever exists...

Wow so the twins are hanging with a drug dealer and wife? That Judge really did her homework...good call Judge....Big Mistake!!!

Does anyone (I'm sure it's here somewher) know where DS lived vs where MP lived and where a "cut-through" might be?

If anyone can find it, tale a screen shot, or clear directions on how this info was found. TIA

Me loves some OPD! I had faith, I know they're not giving up. Please pray for Michelle and her family, they will need all of our prayers and the strength to get thru this.

The other day the Cheif stopped by the command center in Sanford. He gave Yvonne a coin only given to officers. On the back it said "Rentless" Yvonne said she was gonna get a tattoo and it was gonna say "Rentless" I am in awe of this mother and her family. I hope and pray justice will be served in this case.

I'm sorry I do not have a link.

That was the one word status update on their Facebook wall recently (I think it was this morning) - RELENTLESS.

Now it makes perfect sense whey they chose that word. :)

bobkealing bob kealing

The area where #Michelleparker phone was found is a cut through from east Orlando where #DaleSmith lives to west side parents' house.
5 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#Michelleparker

I was just looking at the map and if DS2 left heading north out of his condo that is the direct path to DS1 home...

Really how smart is that....NOT

The quickest way (per google) from DS2 to DS1 home is going south from the condo onto CR528 but this is a toll road....and cameras.

Would someone try and pull this case up as I can't locate it, of which, is not unusual for me. TIA

Patty,

I'm having the same issue. I'm wondering if they filed it and then quickly sealed it until an arrest is made? Perhaps that's the reason the link disappeared for Eefive?

Still :confused:

I feel strongly that if this is as far as the cell phone made it...then (IMO) MP is not too far away either.

Just some thoughts and a couple questions regarding the phone.. I still am having a hard time believng that LE found it on a routine search.. So do we know or have we heard anything about this area being searched?(I know there have been several areas searched.. Was this area one of them?).. Tho, I must say I am having an easier time believing it due to where it's location was.. Literally within the area of the last ping.. So dependant on just how accurate of an area the pings can be triangulated I would have to say that it's definitely possible that it was found due to a search established directly from the pings last location.. This dive team deserves huge props for their diligent searching done for this phone(recall the photo of the diver completely consumed and weighted down with green stuff looking like the swamp monster)..

At this point I am believing it could infact be from the ping established searches or from info given in the last couple days under oath.. Wouldn't it be possible for them to have gotten a dive team(just a few divers) at that location immediately and without drawing a crowd of media to covertly dive and search the area under that bridge?? That seems possible to me..

All and all I'm just thrilled that we actually have forward movement where it certainly seems as tho LE is methodically tightening the noose on the perp.. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see the good guys winning instead of the usual bad guys seem to be getting away with murder amd literally laughing at LE and the victims family..
It's like a breath of fresh air seeing the cops "one up" the perp for once.. It renews my hope that Michelle will not be forever lost as so many already are and continue to remain lost and unfound.. Her family is in need of firm support at this time as I believe that they are sadly coming to the tragic realization that Michelle is most likely deceased.. What a tremendous hurt and pain that I cannot even imagine.. They deserve nothing but support and our continued compassion and ^above^ all else prayer for the many months ahead of them..

Also on the condition of the phone.. Upon my first glance of the phone it appeared to me as tho it had been in water..waterlogged with the large water spots that were visible along with the discoloration..it is very hard to believe that it could have possibly powered on even if professionally dried out.. Just seems almost impossible.. Therefor I question is it possible that it was dried out enough that it would accept the connecting via USB port to a computer where it's data was then still transferrable and therefor viewable thru the computer?? I don't know if that would work but for me logically that makes alot more sense and would be more likely to work than a phone being submerged for weeks just being dried out and then powering on..

As for the location what I believe likely to have happened is that it's "powering down" at 8:08pm in this exact area was the time when the phone was submerged into the lake thus essentially powering down for the last time.. I think that it was not manually powered down but rather tossed off the bridge when Jr was enroute to Walden Circle in Michelle's Hummer to abandon it.. I believe that by that point it's very likely that Michelle was already disposed of and this was Jr's tying up of the last few loose ends(disposing of cell and Hummer)..

Then again in looking at it from a bit of a different angle I believe that Dale ONLY USED HER HUMMER TO DISPOSE OF HER BODY and in looking at it in that way "if" he was smart he would dump the cell before disposing of her body.. That way the trail of pings ends at the bridge where it's tossed and he carries on to the destination to dispose of body and then lastly abandon the Hummer at Walden Circle and either walk back to dads or had someone pick him up to get back to dads where the twins were.. Thus IMO all 3 articles being searched for.. The phone, the keys, and her body are all going to be located at 3 seperate locations..
The phone tossed to end the ping trail, he continues to the next location where he disposes of her body, to which he then proceeds to his final destination Walden Circle where he abandoned the Hummer.. It is only at that time that he can finally dispose of the last article, the keys.. My guess is that they are definitely gonna be between Walden Circle and Rose Blvd.. But as far as the most important, Michelle's body my guess is he's not gonna have veered to far out of comfort zone..she isn't gonna be too far from his or daddy's home either is my guess.. And she will be found.. I believe that wholeheartedly!!

Just some thoughts and questions about the phone and what all it could mean.. Jmo, tho!!

In Fl on certain drug charges they can impound vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members