FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthers, please stop posting a link to Dale's personal FB page which contains pictures of minors.

I think we see this alert just about every day.

Please stop posting it...Thank you!

I'm on an iPad, so I am able to zoom in pretty good. It looks very much like a person is sitting in the passenger seat. I can almost make out the outline of shoulders and a t-shirt. It is possible that it is some kind of weird optical illusion, but based on the size, I would say that looks like a male.
I feel a bit weird typing this, like you all are going to think I am a nut-ball, but I really can see it.:crazy:

Thank you! No "nut balls" here lol. You see exactly what I do wich is logical. Next question, this is the video pulled from the news. What time frame is this? Imho this is paramount to the time line and why le has disclosed so much surrounding the time line.

I would think it was just a reflection too, except, it's not just a lighter, colored, floating orb. There is a very distinct torso/neck shape below it. The torso is slightly lighter, and redder than the background, which actually makes me think the shirt is maroonish in color. Again, not crazy! However, I will say that the eyes can do funny things (anyone remember Magic Eye?). And, shapes/things can be seen in lots of places they are not, like religious-figures-on-toast, kinda things...but, to my eye there is someone there. Le must have more sophisticated equipment to blow up this shot. If she had someone else in her car when she got to Dale's.....

To the question, is it too white: I don't think we are looking at the same thing. To the left of the figure I am seeing, is a very bright, white blob, that extends to the edge of the windshield. This is not what I am calling the possible passenger. The figure I see doesn't have a particularly "white" face.

Anyone find the link to the video? I think it was someone's vimeo acct that had it. Thanks!

It's interesting...it could be a person, certainly, but I'm betting that the "head" is the car frame between the front and back passenger seats, and the "shoulders" are the front passenger seat itself.

Photo from video
Photo from video adjusted

It looks like something on the RVM to me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-07 at 2.06.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-12-07 at 2.06.51 PM.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2011-12-07 at 2.00.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-07 at 2.00.41 PM.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 76
Photo from video
Photo from video adjusted

It looks like something on the RVM to me.

I think people are talking about different things here. The brighter light part that looks like something on the RVM (although you definitely could be right about that Sparky) could be light coming in through the passenger side window --I mean the passenger window that's behind the front passenger seat.

Orange county sheriff's department again with TPD at the building from yesterday...hm.

Orange county sheriff's department again with TPD at the building from yesterday...hm.

Maybe they're doing training exercises?

Was over your way today via 50. So much land, swamp, and water. Ugh...

Here's my crude idea of what we may be seeing.

Watch me be totally wrong. Oh well, just trying :)

Edit: sheesh, couldn't post the picture. :(

Ahhh, here we go.

Attachments

• passenger.jpg
    passenger.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 91
originally Posted by Fact Finder
The lower left timestamp is 16:25:16, when the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.

Thank you very much for this info! It's greatly appreciated as well as interesting..

So now we know the neighbor was home by 4:26pm.. Fact Finder do u by any chance have the specific time the neighbor arrived home??

TIA:)

Could one of the twins be in the passenger seat (with or w/o car seat)?

So we know DSjr posted on FB at 11:08 on Thurs. Nov 17. Has it been determined when OPD was there searching his condo? I really need to find the answer to this question.

I know Huffington has a timeline that says OPD was there on the 18th. But than again we know how off that timeline is. JMO

TIA

Hello to all! I'm a newbie and have been reading most of these posts about Michelle. I have 2 questions if someone knows the answer? The white Van parked in front of the house has side passenger windows and the one coming back down the street later does not. I realize the photo's are showing opposite sides of the van. Would a van have these windows on one side and not the other? And question #2 is is the red car parked in DS driveway? Or off to the side of his driveway? It's hard to tell but from the aerial map photo I saw it looks like Dale's condo is the corner unit and at the end of his street?

These are images from the Orange County Appraisal District website when doing a property search on DSII's condo. Although I can't tell you this is the EXACT same van in both photos (there are different cars parked on the other side of the van in each photo). I can tell you that around 2009 when the aerial photos were taken that there WAS a VAN in THAT driveway that had two windows on the passenger side and... AT some time there WAS a VAN in THAT driveway with no windows on the driver's side.

View from the East:

picture.php

View from the West:

picture.php

http://www.ocpafl.org/Searches/ParcelSearch.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors