FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my crude idea of what we may be seeing.

Watch me be totally wrong. Oh well, just trying :)

Edit: sheesh, couldn't post the picture. :(

Ahhh, here we go.

I googled sum pics of h3's as well and it is very likely there's opertunity for multiple reflections, however imo the "apperation" is as symetrical as a person which would be more likely.

Thanks Texas Lil! So perhaps he had access to 2 white vans? Do we know for a fact these are his work vans?

Thanks Texas Lil! So perhaps he had access to 2 white vans? Do we know for a fact these are his work vans?

It could be the same van or different vans in the photos. I don't think we have any information about his access to vans or whether he typically drove the same one all the time.

These are images from the Orange County Appraisal District website when doing a property search on DSII's condo. Although I can't tell you this is the EXACT same van in both photos (there are different cars parked on the other side of the van in each photo). I can tell you that around 2009 when the aerial photos were taken that there WAS a VAN in THAT driveway that had two windows on the passenger side and... AT some time there WAS a VAN in THAT driveway with no windows on the driver's side.

View from the East:

picture.php

View from the West:

picture.php

http://www.ocpafl.org/Searches/ParcelSearch.aspx

Notice the THREE Hummers in those pics from the prop appraiser?

It was discussed earlier in threads, that some work vans have windows on only one side.

Thank you I didn't see those discussions. Does anyone know about the red car? (apologies if this has been discussed already) I read through many pages of posts but may have missed some.

It was discussed earlier in threads, that some work vans have windows on only one side.

If you watch the video posted above, there is a clear shot of DS's van parked in his driveway when they are interviewing the neighbor.. It is a Chevy. The one parked in the street on the surveillance video is possibly a Dodge & completely different. Not sure if he has 2 but I doubt it personally.

Notice the THREE Hummers in those pics from the prop appraiser?

I was just looking more closely at the pictures and noticed the same thing!!! And one of them BLACK right across the street!

I was just looking more closely at the pictures and noticed the same thing!!! And one of them BLACK right across the street!

Weird, huh? I wonder if the unit was vacant & allowed MP to park the Hummer there possibly? Not sure if she was even living there in March 2009. I'll have to see if I can find that somewhere. But, strange there were 3 of them on the same street!

I think I'm looking in the wrong spot. I see a dark pickup but not a hummer in the road??

Next bldg over from DS's there is a white one backed in & across from DS's there are 2 backed in-a black one & a silver one.

So we know DSjr posted on FB at 11:08 on Thurs. Nov 17. Has it been determined when OPD was there searching his condo? I really need to find the answer to this question.

I know Huffington has a timeline that says OPD was there on the 18th. But than again we know how off that timeline is. JMO

TIA

I went back through the media threads (post#3)and found a video titled Video Report: Police Continue Search for Missing Woman. The reporter says that the crime scene investigators arrived at the condo around 10:30pm. He also talks about a search happening in a field about a mile south of the condo.

I don't know how to bring info over from another thread, so I couldn't link.

So, I think we found the neighbor's black hummer.. And might I add it's an extremely close in distance neighbor that appears to have the similar black Hummer as Michelle's(**circled in red with red arrow pointing to it**).. Cerebellum, I found one other vehicle that appeared to possibly be a Hummer(white in color).. But as usual am only via mobile so I do not have the same viewing capabilities as viewing images on a much larger monitor..lol(sux :p)..lol.. Would you mind showing me or somehow indicating where you see the other two HUMMERS? ..TIA:)
0e24532c.jpg

Also I believe we now have a view/image Of Dale Jr's white work van that's parked next to his maroon truck(not seen in the ^above^ image but rather in the second view of the assessor's images)..Thanks for posting these!!.. They're the best and clearest photos/images that I've yet to see of Dale Jr.'s condos/neighborhood.. Great find and thanks for sharing:)

So, I think we found the neighbor's black hummer.. And might I add it's an extremely close in distance neighbor that appears to have the similar black Hummer as Michelle's(**circled in red with red arrow pointing to it**).. Cerebellum, I found one other vehicle that appeared to possibly be a Hummer(white in color).. But as usual am only via mobile so I do not have the same viewing capabilities as viewing images on a much larger monitor..lol(sux :p)..lol.. Would you mind showing me or somehow indicating where you see the other two HUMMERS? ..TIA:)
0e24532c.jpg

Also I believe we now have a view/image Of Dale Jr's white work truck that's parked next to his maroon truck(not seen in the ^above^ image but rather in the second view of the assessor's images)..Thanks for posting these!!.. They're the best and clearest photos/images that I've yet to see of Dale Jr.'s condos/neighborhood.. Great find and thanks for sharing:)

If you follow your red arrow backward keep going until you get to the white vehicle in the path from the arrow's butt. LOL. The silver one is next to the black one. You can get a better shot of it by switching the camera angle to west (I think). I think the black one could be MP's-this photo was taken in 2009.

Thanks for posting, Smooth! The only pic that I could originally see was looking straight down so I really couldn't tell what types of vehicles they were! This helps a lot!

I think it's safe to say that is Dale's normal parking spot for the van, since it seems to be in the same place in photos at different points in time. I wonder if he ever backs it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0