FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, huh? I wonder if the unit was vacant & allowed MP to park the Hummer there possibly? Not sure if she was even living there in March 2009. I'll have to see if I can find that somewhere. But, strange there were 3 of them on the same street!

I can't say if all three units in that building were occupied but all show to be sold by the builder to individuals in 2007 when built.

here's the second view of the condos.. I circled Dale's maroon truck amd what appears to be his work van parked next to it in his driveway.. Again great and clear photos!! Thanks so much for posting:)
72480307.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but do we know how long Michelle has had the Hummer?

Smooth operator,
your photo's clearly show that the white van in DS driveway has rear windows on the passenger side but not on the drivers side. Thanks!

I am not sure if we have a close-up of Dale's van or not or if it has been posted before regarding the door handles on neighbor's van and Dale's van. If it has, then I apologize for repeating the info.

I went back to the video of the Hummer arriving and the white van parked, of which, is in front of the neighbor that has the camera.

First pic is the neighbor's van and second pic is Dale's van.

Although we can't see the back lights on the van on the street, however, the door handle on the van on the street is up towards the passenger window and horizontal. The door handle on Dale's van is up toward the passenger window and vertical on the door. FWIW

Attachments

• Shot#28.jpg
    Shot#28.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Shot#27.jpg
    Shot#27.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 40
I'm a day behind so pardon if its been discussed, but the middle picture with the highlight of the hummer actually looks like someones in the passenger seat..

I see it too. DS has blond hair and it's quite possible it's him.

To me it looks like either the reflection of the clouds in the windshield, the red vehicles reflection against the sun or its headlight and lastly a person. I can't decide. Can someone provide the link to the video of this- I lost it, soowwy. Thanks!

IMG_0621.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Put this on full screen and stop it at the one minute mark and it definitely looks like a blond sitting maybe leaning over to talk to the driver.

This makes for an interesting scenario. I think this is a possible one. I hope I have all of the local jargon correct.

She drops off the kids and he says his car is in the shop (or something along those lines) and can she take him to pick it up. (Now the kids go with them or someone stays behind to care for them.) Instead he either forces her or talks her into going to Waterford lake. He kills her and dumps her in the lake. When he gets the text on her phone from the brother he sarcastically responds Waterford. He parks the Hummer and has already or does now remove the sticker. He's only three miles from home and walks home from there or he's put his van close by.

The big question is where are the kids? They're old enough to talk now so where they were should be able to come out of their mouths. If someone watched them then who was it? If someone didn't watch them but they went along with them then what did they see and hear? Did DS intimidate them into lying?

This is all just my speculation. Somebody more familiar with the case may be able to debunk it.

Also, I just want to add that I'm sure the PD has much better video enhancing techniques and can tell who or what is making the white spot. JMO

If you follow your red arrow backward keep going until you get to the white vehicle in the path from the arrow's butt. LOL. The silver one is next to the black one. You can get a better shot of it by switching the camera angle to west (I think). I think the black one could be MP's-this photo was taken in 2009.

It's too bad that black Hummer is backed in and we can't see where the license plate is mounted.

I googled sum pics of h3's as well and it is very likely there's opertunity for multiple reflections, however imo the "apperation" is as symetrical as a person which would be more likely.

Actually, I was only calling one section a reflection, IMO.

Don't get me wrong--the idea that there might be a passenger in the Hummer is most definitely intriguing. But I'm trying not to be seduced by intrigue, which is why I'm putting out alternate possibilities.

I'm not by any means dismissing the passenger idea. So I hope that people might, in turn, not dismiss my own suggestion out of hand. :stretch:

Sometimes it just the smallest detail on a vehicle to determine the difference. I originally thought Dale's vehicle was parked on the street, that's what made me look at the door handles. Between white vans and Hummer's it's enough to go :crazy:

My speculation is Dale had a friend over when Michelle arrived and he asked Michelle to give him a ride somewhere. Do we know if the police had cadaver dogs go through anything? Like vehicles? Homes? I don't believe anything happened to Michelle at the condo.

Ok please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong but I am seeing the black Hummer is parked directly across the street from Dale's condo(see image below).. If this is correct it makes perfect sense as to why we see this neighbor's black Hummer on the surveillance footage at 4:40pm.. It literally would be just mere feet to the left out of the video frame when it backs out of their driveway and would then immediately show up on the video as it headed east down Goldenrod.. This further lends credence to it indeed being a fact that it was NOT Michelle's Hummer seen on video heading east at 4:40pm.. And that it really is a neighbor's similar black Hummer that lives directly across the street from Dale..
a3cf5149.jpg

ETA: please forgive the chicken scratch writing. I'm literally writing w/fingertip in a space smaller than the diameter of a dime..lol.. Hopefully it's legible..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98