GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Murder suspects’ family member told detectives he saw St. Cloud mother’s motionless body

Murder suspects’ family member told detectives he saw St. Cloud mother’s motionless body
Nicholas Rivera’s interview doesn’t reveal cause of death

Published: February 18, 2020, 3:41 pm
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. – The son and brother of two men suspected in the murder and dismemberment of a 33-year-old St. Cloud woman told detectives he saw the victim’s lifeless body in his parent’s garage the night she went missing, according to a video of the interview with Osceola County Sheriff’s Office detectives.

Nicole Montalvo was reported missing in late October 2019 after she missed picking her son up from school. She was last seen alive on Oct. 21 when she dropped her son off at the home where her estranged husband Christopher Otero-Rivera, 31, lived with his parents, deputies said.

From above link
FINALLY
JUSTICE4NICOLE

A slain Osceola County woman's estranged husband and father-in-law have been indicted on murder charges four months after the woman’s dismembered body was found on their property.

Nicole Montalvo’s estranged husband, Christopher Otero-Rivera, 31, was indicted by a grand jury Thursday on a second-degree murder charge.

His father, Angel Luis Rivera, 63, is now charged with being an accessory after the fact.

The indictment comes about a month after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis took the case away from Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala after a public dispute between Ayala and Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson.

DeSantis assigned the case to State Attorney Brad King.

Local news is covering the indictment - I really do not understand a second degree murder charge - they have a body dismembered and a witness - I don’t think the Sheriff is happy either
IMO

Update from above link,
Thank you @oviedo

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. —

Christopher Otero-Rivera is now officially charged with murdering his estranged wife, Nicole Montalvo.

The charge is second-degree murder, meaning it wasn't premeditated.

An arraignment hearing was held Tuesday morning, in which Otero-Rivera entered a plea of not guilty on charges of second-degree murder, abuse of a dead body, and tampering with evidence related to the death of his estranged wife. He is now set to face trial later this month.

JUSTICE4NICOLE

Something tells me they want him as an eye witness account.
moo

You are Right
See MSM link below
Nicole Montalvo may have been murdered over custody battle

Also, Otero-Rivera’s defense attorney raised new questions about testimony of the closest thing to an eyewitness in the case, Otero-Rivera’s brother, Nicholas.

He told investigators that he saw the Rivera’s standing over Montalvo’s body in a pool of blood:

Detective: "And then when you saw the body, where did the blood come from?"

Nicholas Rivera: "It was here from what I recall."
But in a motion, Otero-Rivera’s lawyer said “Nicholas Rivera provided testimony to the grand jurors inconsistent with that provided to law enforcement officers during the investigation of this case.”

Grand jury testimony is secret, so it is unclear what was said behind closed doors, or how it was different, but Otero-Rivera’s team wants a transcript of that testimony.

JUSTICE4NICOLE

This is just classic police work, they found something to use to apply pressure to a witness to get him to testify against his brother and father. It probably was starting to look like he was going to flee before the murder case came to trial so they doubled down on their charges against him. He may very well end up in prison for longer on these multiple child *advertiser censored* counts than his brother does on second degree murder and he'll be disowned as well.

Man charged with killing estranged wife asks for trial to be moved
snipped
Man charged with killing estranged wife asks for trial to be moved
Attorneys for Christopher Otero-Rivera also file motion regarding crime scene photos

Also from above link
According to court documents, one motion asks for Rivera’s upcoming trial to be moved from Osceola County to either Hillsborough, Broward or Palm Beach county.

Good luck with that....Fl courts are backed up in these counties already.
Covid-19 has delayed Justice long enough.
JMO No No No
I am sure Nicole begged for her life.
Was she given a request fulfilled.
Grrrrrrrr

Also from above link
According to court documents, one motion asks for Rivera’s upcoming trial to be moved from Osceola County to either Hillsborough, Broward or Palm Beach county.

Good luck with that....Fl courts are backed up in these counties already.
Covid-19 has delayed Justice long enough.
JMO No No No
I am sure Nicole begged for her life.
Was she given a request fulfilled.
Grrrrrrrr
I agree completely - but everyone seems to be able to use Covid as a delay tactic. I think about her often and the terror she must have felt.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back