FL FL - Pasco Co., WhtMale 524UFML, 30-50, Harley Davidson, swastika tats, Jan'89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1690482131901.jpeg
PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Forensic experts have reconstructed the face of a man found in Pasco County in an effort to solve a 1989 cold case.

Detectives said a man’s skeletal remains were found in an orange grove near San Antonio on January 24, 1989.

Medical examiners believe the man was between the ages of 30 and 42, white and between 5’06’’ to 5’07”.
Pasco detectives revisit cold case of unidentified body

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

Ruleouts:
MP4022 Kipling Hess III 03/27/1979 Brevard FL
MP2658 Ron Knutson 12/18/1982 San Bernardino CA
MP19545 Charles Lawson 01/13/1988 Hillsborough FL
MP7515 DOUGLAS MACKENZIE 07/02/1985 Osceola FL
MP17825 Randy McBee 11/01/1971 Alameda CA
MP13846 Jackson Orvin 06/06/1984 Collier FL
MP4912 Randolph Sedlack 11/24/1983 Montgomery VA
MP2342 Charles Wood 04/01/2000 Morgan AL

They've also added a whole bunch of photos--the original tattoos, the artist drawings, the clothing, even closeups of his dental plates. And there's a pdf with all that stuff in it--link: https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/1191/Documents/932

When I saw this thread, it immediately reminded me of another Doe in Texas. He also had a swastika tattoo. I don't know if his head was actually shaved, since nothing about a hair style is mentioned, or if there just isn't hair on the recon.

The reconstruction is seriously unsettling, imo.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/91umtx.html

Nothing about his clothes immediately scream 'biker' to me, but I don't think it's a long shot to think he might also be involved in white supremacist groups.

Yeah, I don't think the two were killed by the same person (then again, we don't even know the cause of death for the TX Doe), I just thought there were some curious similarities between the two cases. There's also another Doe in Florida with biker/white supremacist memorabilia, also from the '80s.

I wonder if there's any other cases that are similar to these three.

The Doe Network: 524UMFL

The tattoo on the upper arm looks to me like an egyptian tomb with a rebel flag background. His body condition is stated as almost to complete skeleton yet these tattoos are still visible. What I got out of the HfD tattoo was that instead of initials it seemed like 'Harley f'n Davidson' since the 'H' and 'D' were upper case and the 'f' was lower case.

The Doe Network: 524UMFL

The tattoo on the upper arm looks to me like an egyptian tomb with a rebel flag background. His body condition is stated as almost to complete skeleton yet these tattoos are still visible. What I got out of the HfD tattoo was that instead of initials it seemed like 'Harley f'n Davidson' since the 'H' and 'D' were upper case and the 'f' was lower case.

It's not uncommon for mummified skin to be preserved even when the rest of the body has decayed.

Following. If this isn't him I'll be very surprised! Great work.

@Mouth good job - are you turning in the tip/match to LE?
If someone tells me how to do it. I've never turned a tip in. Ive had quite a few i needed to turn in actually. But yes, ID like to make sure at least one of us turns it in.

I actually a couple of years ago figured out what the letters are on the shirt in the 'Swimsuit Doe' case. The one remaining unidentified man that was murdered by Dean Corll. I think the industries investigators should know so that part of the mystery's details can be cleared up. Hopefully some one I've already told has informed investigators....but im uncertain and ID like to make sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back