Resolved FL - Port St Joe, 2 Children 96UMFL & 66UFFL, bound & gagged in photo, Jun'89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all very odd with the book being there is weird coincidence but no one can say if that's 100% Tara this clue in some ways has not been helping if they left that photo on purpose to let people know they had these kids then why did they tape their mouths? Which is part of the problem with trying to identify the girl in the picture

The book could well be coincidence. It was a favorite of half the girls in the country at the time. Though having it in such a prominent position does make it look like a clue.

The book could well be coincidence. It was a favorite of half the girls in the country at the time. Though having it in such a prominent position does make it look like a clue.

As a popular book with girls, could it have been a book belonging to a prior victim and passed on to future ones,imo?

In Canada a creep named Snow, kept a female as a sexual hostage, he was brutal, yet when the victim said she was bored, he actually went out and bought her some magazines!

Fwiw, Hoping this might help bring the public's attention to this case? imo.

http://www.completevca.com/bio_movie_audrina.shtml
The My Sweet Audrina Movie
"The world premiere will be January 9, 2016 on Lifetime Television in the United States. Check your local TV listing for the correct time and channel in your area.

Cooped up in the Whitefern manor since she was a child, Audrina longs to experience life outside the walls of her home. Kept under the watchful eye of her troubled father, Audrina is expected to fill the void of her dead sister, the "first Audrina". Constantly manipulated by her vicious cousin Vera and her father, Audrina experiences horrifying hallucinations as she struggles to endure her family's torture and learn the truth about her family's dark secret."

"The world premiere will be January 9, 2016 on Lifetime Television in the United States. Check your local TV listing for the correct time and channel in your area.

Cooped up in the Whitefern manor since she was a child, Audrina longs to experience life outside the walls of her home. Kept under the watchful eye of her troubled father, Audrina is expected to fill the void of her dead sister, the "first Audrina". Constantly manipulated by her vicious cousin Vera and her father, Audrina experiences horrifying hallucinations as she struggles to endure her family's torture and learn the truth about her family's dark secret."

Thank you! I completely forgot what that book was about. I remember reading it many years ago.

The parents in these cases bound and gagged their own very young children and posted the images online.
Obviously and thankfully they have been identified, but what if they were not, would they, or others who do that sort of thing, continue to do so until the kids reached the age of the ones in this case?imo.

Parents 'who bound and gagged their children with duct tape' arrested after putting pictures on Facebook

30 December 2011

"'It's clear in our minds that these children were placed in a very extreme situation,' he added.

'By the look on their faces, they were in sheer terror.
I don't know how this could have been a joke.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-arrested-taping-children.html#ixzz3sFOjo6vw
rbbm.
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The book is longer and much more convoluted and ambiguous, and much more about the dysfunctional family relations.

You got to question why parents would that to you children and babies and post it you see people do duct tape challenges on you tube etc that's just armless fun but this is child abuse and if they thought they could post the pictures and not get done that's a heads gone!!

but you this is messed up a 10 month old 2 year old that is just messed up

I found an interesting post on an online forum, I don't know if i can include the link but the poster emailed Melinda Esquibel who is producing the Tara Calico documentary, she said there are many things that are not released in the media and that the picture found in 1989 is still controversial. She is skeptical about that the woman is Tara, but thinks the boy might be David Borer. She also stated that Port St. Joe (in Florida) is a known port for trafficking. Because it's an convenient place to get people out of the country. And that the two children in the Polaroid probably left the US a long time ago.

Yeah I always thought that picture was taken for something involving trafficking the only other way a person take photos like that is for a ransom but there has never been ransoms regarding these cases

Yeah I always thought that picture was taken for something involving trafficking the only other way a person take photos like that is for a ransom but there has never been ransoms regarding these cases

another way the photo could have been taken is part of a hoax. many cases get contaminated by hoaxers sending letters and other media. the maura murray case is notorious for an internet video hoaxer trying to insert himself into the case. there were countless phony "jack the ripper" letters sent to police and journalists in the late 1800s. the "yorkshire ripper" case in the late 70s resulted in fake letters and tape recordings sent to police:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearside_Jack

People also take posed photos like that as a form of *advertiser censored*. I believe several other people have posted examples.

People also take posed photos like that as a form of *advertiser censored*. I believe several other people have posted examples.

Maybe it is a form of advertising for pervs, a sample taste if you will, if you like it, you buy it?
If it is in fact part of a HT ring, those pics stick around forever, which in this case, might help eventually identify the victims, imo.
Thinking that although a hoax of some kind is possible, the kids in the photo would surely by now as adults, step forward ( if they can).

Maybe it is a form of advertising for pervs, a sample taste if you will, if you like it, you buy it?
If it is in fact part of a HT ring, those pics stick around forever, which in this case, might help eventually identify the victims, imo.
Thinking that although a hoax of some kind is possible, the kids in the photo would surely by now as adults, step forward ( if they can).

Certainly possible, though in many cases the pictures themselves are the goal.

It doesn't surprise me that they haven't come forward. It's the same for many victims of incest, abuse, or other sexual exploitation. And they might not even know about it.

bowman_aundria.jpg
bowman_aundria2.jpg

Can't remember if she has been mentioned...But thought we should give her another look. Aundria Bowman is an endangered runaway who accused her adoptive father of assaulting her. He was the last one to report a confirmed location. He was on parole for unrelated offense. She lived in Michigan with parents who adopted her when she was 21 months old. She was from Louisiana. Police believe she left on her own.

Disappeared March 1989
5'5
14 yrs old
Brown hair
Green Eyes
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bowman_aundria.html

Classito

does anyone know when in the Heck tara's documentry is sapose to be out .was like 2 years ago then last year then recently like whats happening with this stuff..

It doesn't surprise me that they haven't come forward. It's the same for many victims of incest, abuse, or other sexual exploitation. And they might not even know about it.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me. I think this is something important to remember and very well could be the story behind these photographs. Although they could have died, somewhere, a woman could be pained every day by these terrible memories.

Hi all!
I am sorry if I am behind on something as I have not read through all of the posts. However I was borderline obsessed with finding out about the whole Tara Calico and the picture of the kids gagged in the polaroid, as I was the same age at the time the photo was found. I check up on the case every once in a while.

Today I was doing an internet search and a picture of a woman, who had amnesia, popped up. Her name was Stacy Forbes ( I think). And I'll be damned if it doesn't look like Tara as an adult. Has this been something that has already been discussed? Am I late on this?

I know they found Stacy's home. But any backstory? Maybe her amnesia had something to do with her abduction? Just throwing things out there.

I see the Tara Calico resemblance with the amnesia woman, though I don't think they are the same person. Still, it's a stronger resemblance to me than that between Tara and the girl in the Polaroid. The girl in the Polaroid looks like a young Patti Smith to me, though of course it isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member