FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hounded the Palm Beach Gardens Police on Facebook and Twitter until the finally responded to my tweet imploring them to release the time when they were officially notified. As others have said, they said they were called at 10:30 pm. This totally changes EVERYTHING I have thought about this case. This absolutely looks like his mother did everything right and any speculation is wrong. How on earth could they have been called at 10:30 pm and he was found right along the only path to the nearest park where he has played soccer since he was 6 years old? Police have a ton of explaining to do now. What did they do? We got no amber alerts, we would have immediately jumped up and gone looking. Wow, just wow.

It should have been on the local 11PM news, right? And it was not. I'd really like to hear from the police about what they did.

I think they're asking about 6 - 9 because they are trying to figure out where Ryan went.

He couldn't have been put on the side of the road until after midnight. It does look like it would be dark enough to be completely unnoticed late at night. Dark enough that if a someone passed and saw a parked car but didn't see movement they might assume someone had broken down and called for a ride.

There is plenty of shoulder where Ryan was found.

I think they're asking about 6 - 9 because they are trying to figure out where Ryan went.

He couldn't have been put on the side of the road until after midnight. It does look like it would be dark enough to be completely unnoticed late at night. Dark enough that if a someone passed and saw a parked car but didn't see movement they might assume someone had broken down and called for a ride.

There is plenty of shoulder where Ryan was found.
IMO At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the 9PM is a typo and it’s actually supposed to be 9”AM”….

IMO the family is lawyering (if this is true) up because they want more info released and are probably being told they could be charged with obstruction if they say anything in public about the case. IMO This would maybe explain some of the mother’s cryptic statements made so far. IMO the mother and others would be saying a whole lot more if they could.

Bingo, I am shocked. They were called at 10:30 pm and nothing, we live right near where he was found. Heard nothing that night. No K9s? No helicopters? None of the many bike patrol officers go up and down the route to his favorite park? His school? He was found easily by a walker at 9 am, his bike was right next to the sidewalk. Palm Beach Gardens police need to hold a press conference and tell the media and public the exact time line of their response and what that response was.
So, if LE was notified at 1030PM Monday night, you would think they would have driven down Central and noticed the bicycle. They should have patrolled that area all night. Does this mean the body and bicycle were placed there shortly before 9:00 AM?

So, if LE was notified at 1030PM Monday night, you would think they would have driven down Central and noticed the bicycle. They should have patrolled that area all night. Does this mean the body and bicycle were placed there shortly before 9:00 AM?

I think traffic starts to pick up at about 6, and by sunrise you've got runners, bikers, people walking dogs, school buses passing, etc. Realistically, IMO, between 1AM and 5AM would have been when you would be safest to stop, be in complete darkness and probably not have a car pass. But that's an adult thinking it through after the fact. If someone was acting in a panic and on the fly? Not sure.

I think traffic starts to pick up at about 6, and by sunrise you've got runners, bikers, people walking dogs, school buses passing, etc. Realistically, IMO, between 1AM and 5AM would have been when you would be safest to stop, be in complete darkness and probably not have a car pass. But that's an adult thinking it through after the fact. If someone was acting in a panic and on the fly? Not sure.

From an overhead view, the dumpsite doesn't look like panic.

The killer picked the side where there weren't any homes. The other three sides of the bridge have homes close to the base of the ramps. Looks like it's golf course maintenance on the side where they found Ryan. There aren't any cameras anywhere near the location either.

Bingo, I am shocked. They were called at 10:30 pm and nothing, we live right near where he was found. Heard nothing that night. No K9s? No helicopters? None of the many bike patrol officers go up and down the route to his favorite park? His school? He was found easily by a walker at 9 am, his bike was right next to the sidewalk. Palm Beach Gardens police need to hold a press conference and tell the media and public the exact time line of their response and what that response was.
Shooting investigation in Palm Beach Gardens
I wonder if this shooting incident (same night same time) took priority or stretched patrols too thin to address the missing teen report and prevented a proper search?

The killer picked the side where there weren't any homes. The other three sides of the bridge have homes close to the base of the ramps. Looks like it's golf course maintenance on the side where they found Ryan. There aren't any cameras anywhere near the location either.

It's definitely the darkest, most uninhabited spot along there. Once across that overpass on the northbound side, there are lights along Central. If his body was left there, it's probably someone who knows this area pretty well.

Last edited:

It's definitely the darkest, most uninhabited uninhabited spot along there. Once across that overpass on the northbound side, there are lights along Central. If his body was left there, it's probably someone who knows this area pretty well.

From the police today in answer to a request for this information. He was reported missing at 10:30PM.
There were posts shared to social media long before that urging anyone who sees Ryan to contact police or mom. Why contact police if he hadn’t even been reported missing yet? The original posts are deleted now but I have a screenshot of one, unfortunately no time stamp.

Shooting investigation in Palm Beach Gardens
I wonder if this shooting incident (same night same time) took priority or stretched patrols too thin to address the missing teen report and prevented a proper search?
Has it been asked/answered if there is any connection suspected in these two instances that occurred the same night? Any connection between the two victims?

Has it been asked/answered if there is any connection suspected in these two instances that occurred the same night? Any connection between the two victims?

Sadly, shootings in Florida, even in Palm Beach County, aren't that unusual or special. The week before Ryan was killed, three people were shot in a local Chipotle parking lot in the middle of the afternoon. It's definitely the Gunshine State. And west of the turnpike and Northlake isn't close to PGA and Central.

Is it possible the ME suspected homicide so quickly based on lividity suggesting the body was moved? Or maybe time of death was earlier than reported and that was obvious? Autopsy was not concluded until days later however something had to tip off the Medical Examiner right away to suspect that this was a homicide and not an accident.

Is it possible the ME suspected homicide so quickly based on lividity suggesting the body was moved? Or maybe time of death was earlier than reported and that was obvious? Autopsy was not concluded until days later however something had to tip off the Medical Examiner right away to suspect that this was a homicide and not an accident.
I wish we were allowed to talk About the gossip and stuff we hear. Not trying to perpetuate fear or anything, just trying to piece together what makes sense and what sounds like B/S.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back